Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Official Gift Exchange 2011

Comments

• Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    lcpleel:
    my ?? was to shaun not getting his ss gift.
    Ohh, I haven't received it yet...should be on its way soon according to Kuzi
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    SO I got part 2 today and man was it worth the wait! My SS (AKA Wes) went nutsoid!! Thanks so much santa!!!!! This was by far the best gift I got this year!

Part 1
    Part 2
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    That's amazing! What a pick up.
  • Options
    Damn, those are some nice sticks to end it...enjoy those BBFs, they are fricken awesome!
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    90+ Irishman:
    Shaun Shaun Shaun Shaun....... is this one of those High Anxiety moments where the Warden comes out dressed like Nurse Diesel and you're dressed like Harvey Korman and chained up saying "Punish me!! Punish Me!!!"..... God I hope not....
    Oh and remember the safe word is "Banana"

Not to step on anybodies toes but I thought the universal " safe " word is Suffalufagus ???
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    kingjk729:
    90+ Irishman:
    90+ Irishman:
    Shaun Shaun Shaun Shaun....... is this one of those High Anxiety moments where the Warden comes out dressed like Nurse Diesel and you're dressed like Harvey Korman and chained up saying "Punish me!! Punish Me!!!"..... God I hope not....

Not to step on anybodies toes but I thought the universal " safe " word is Suffalufagus ???
    I must be way off, because I always use Philadelphia for my safe word.
  • Options
    JudoChinX:
    kingjk729:
    90+ Irishman:
    90+ Irishman:

Everyone knows it's OKLAHOMA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnJrZx3ruSE
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    JudoChinX:
    kingjk729:
    90+ Irishman:
    90+ Irishman:

Everyone knows it's OKLAHOMA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnJrZx3ruSE
    In retrospect "banana" would be a poor choice for safewords... just imagine, No no don't cut the... banana!!!!!! OOPS
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭

who has not received their gifts as of yet?
    Pleas PM me if this is the case

• Options
    kuzi16:

Still no dice
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    kuzi16:

Still no dice
    . Hope Santa didn't use fed ex!
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    kuzi16:

Still no dice
    hmmmm....

i dont want to be too fast to throw him to the lions. however, the lions are hungry.
    they will be thrown in soon if i hear nothing.

• Options
    greg2648:
    I hope it falls through. It will give me a free shot at bombing the F out of you, with no chance of retaliation. I believe under the rules of "Secret Santa", you may not retaliate.
    not true
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    kuzi16:

Still no dice
    hmmmm....

i dont want to be too fast to throw him to the lions. however, the lions are hungry.

With every day that goes by my expectations get exponentially higher for this gift
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    kuzi16:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    kuzi16:

Still no dice
    hmmmm....

With every day that goes by my expectations get exponentially higher for this gift
    shaun... I think... nvm. hope ss comes and leaves you more than just coal.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Shaun. I've been following this. I don't know how to tell you this, but I think its' gonna hurt. I'm just saying.
  • Options
    beatnic:
    Shaun. I've been following this. I don't know how to tell you this, but I think its' gonna hurt. I'm just saying.
    I could use a hurtin...the sticks in my humi need some friends after the pass I just did :)
  • Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    beatnic:
    I could use a hurtin...the sticks in my humi need some friends after the pass I just did :)
    Perhaps your SS is aging them for you......Let's hope they're not cc's................
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    beatnic:
    I know who your SS is. You are in good hands....
  • Options
    spindrift:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    beatnic:
    Perhaps your SS is aging them for you......Let's hope they're not cc's................
    NOT AGAIN :P I see the package you sent me is now in Denver, just taking its sweet little time
  • Options
    zeebra:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    beatnic:
    Good to hear, I feel better after a couple brothers vouched...I'm getting a little giddy again!
  • Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    spindrift:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    beatnic:
    NOT AGAIN :P I see the package you sent me is now in Denver, just taking its sweet little time
    I saw that...I think it was misdirected right from the start and the gov workers are either hungover or still drinking...At least it's not 100 degree weather.....
  • Options
    spindrift:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    spindrift:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    beatnic:
    I saw that...I think it was misdirected right from the start and the gov workers are either hungover or still drinking...At least it's not 100 degree weather.....
    Exactly...and better than "delivered" and not here
  • Options
    the way this list works is as follows: the first person sent to the second person who sent to the third and so on the last person sends to the first person. in theory, you should have sent to the person below you and received from the person above you on the list.

Bobbo2009 sent to
    ENFIDL sent to
    BigT06 sent to
    bandyt09 sent to
    JudoChinX sent to
    AJGARLETT sent to
    Redtailhawkoz sent to
    kingjk729 sent to
    e6specialk sent to
    Icpleel sent to
    Diamondog sent to
    scarlin sent to
    Bombay sent to
    TapeWormZ sent to
    Shaun.Harrison87 sent to
    lilwing88 sent to
    greg2648 sent to
    robbyras sent to
    RCY Cigars sent to
    fuentejps sent to
    smoke em if you got em sent to
    beatnic sent to
    bip sent to
    Vulchor sent to
    pbchevo sent to
    rossdavey2 sent to
    MTuccelli sent to
    Hayblet sent to
    dopeyferree sent to
    RaschNuts sent to
    firetruckguy sent to
    90+Irishman sent to
    Goldy sent to
    deejmemixx sent to
    jasonusa1 sent to
    spindrift sent to
    wwestern sent to
    Teege sent to
    chemforever sent to
    Bobbo2009

because of a little mistake on my part i have another list that is much shorter and works in the same way that gets the rest of you guys. Kuzi16 sent to
    Marker sent to
    StrongStyle sent to
    Mephisto sent to
    OchoZacho sent to
    laker1963 sent to
    Kuzi16

we do have one problem:

Shaun.Harrison87 never got his gift.

TapeWormZ: you need to check your Multiple PMs from me.
    you told me that you were having difficulty getting some of the stuff. 12-12-11
    I offered to help. 12-22-11
    No reply.
    you last logged in (at the time i made this post) on the 28th
    you got another PM from me yesterday

you still have the opportunity to make this right.
    to make this right you need to bomb the crap out of Shaun.Harrison87. send him what you should have sent him in the secret santa MINUS what i was calling the "main gift" and replace that with cigars of equal or greater value. enclose in this bomb an apology and explination.

until that happens, I will consider TapeWormZ a bad trader. I will not participate in any trades, or passes if he is involved in any way.

to the forum at large here is what Shaun.Harrison87 wanted:

Wants: 2-4 Boveda Packets-69%
    1 Olivia Family Ashtray
    1 Humidor Fan Kit
    1 Cigar Draw Poker

Don't Want:
    Cutters, Lighters, Humi Beads, Humi Juice, or Hygrometers

Favorites: 1844, Arturo Fuente, Ashton, Diesel UC, DPG, Macanudo, MoW, My Father, Montecristo, Olivia O-Maddy, Olivia V, RyJ Viejo, and San Cristobal

Wishlist: AF Don Carlos Aniversario, AF God of Fire, Ashton Heritage, AVO, Camacho Triple Maduro, CAO Soprano, Cohiba VX, Davidoff, DPG JJ Maduro, FF Opus X Lost City, Jamie Garcia, Macanudo 1997, Montecristo, My Father LB, My Father LE, My Uzi Weighs a Ton, Liga Privada, Padron 1926, Padron 1964, RyJ Limitada, SC Del Sol, SL Oval, and Tatuaje

Favorite Cigar Vitolas: Corona, Robusto, Torp/Beli

if you want to help him have a good (but late) holiday season, please shoot me a pm and ill get you his info and i will make sure that everyone doesnt send him the same thing. i mean, who needs 25 draw pokers?
  • Options
    Pm sent
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    Shaun, check your inbox.

• Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    PM to you Kuzi.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Shaun, kuzi... PMs to both of you.
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    I would laugh if Shaun gets multiples of each item...*cough*everyone buy an oliva ashtray*cough*. Pm to ya kuzi.
  • Options
    zeebra:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    beatnic:
    Incoming!