Home General Discussion

TEAM ENFIDL unite!

I need all TEAM ENFIDL members to PM me their email addresses. If you aren't part of the team and want to be you best join up now. Behind the scenes my mad scientist has been cookin up that good ish! Here we go kids.......

TEAM ENFIDL Members (in no specific order):
ENFIDL
Stephen_Hannibal
xIcedGuardianx
Smoke em if you got em
RCY Cigars
JSaint
Jonathan E
BigT06
Roland7707
e6specialk
rossdavey2
cdr.wiley
90+ Irishman
boydmcgowan
Robbyras
wwhwang
Dowjr1
jr p951
beatnic
lilwing88
jlmarta

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    I've seen the TEAM ENFIDEL in folks signatures... whats this all about... The RobbyRas is out of the loop and this is unacceptable!

please don't make me angry.... you wouldn't like me when I'm angry
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    robbyras:
    I've seen the TEAM ENFIDEL in folks signatures... whats this all about... The RobbyRas is out of the loop and this is unacceptable!

please don't make me angry.... you wouldn't like me when I'm angry
    WHAT?! Robby come to the ENFIDL side! http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/355878.aspx

• robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    HA! All Hail The SHORTS!!!!!

I'm in!
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Team Svenson is the way to go. Don't listen to that short shorts guy. He worships Richard Simmons!
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Marker:
    Team Svenson is the way to go. Don't listen to that short shorts guy. He worships Richard Simmons!
    You get out of here you Svenson lover!
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Marker:
    Svensonite!!!!!
    You shall be vanquished.

JSaint:
    Marker:
    Think about it. Alex has 5000 times the cigars that Enfidel does. Wears pants. Travels to central america. Wears pants. Has other people put their mouth over a lit cigar just to blow on it, because he can. Wears pants. Granted, Alex goes a little wild with the hand gestures but I don't know Enfidel well enough to see if he does the same.
    Marker:
    JSaint:
    Marker:
    Think about it. Alex has 5000 times the cigars that Enfidel does. Wears pants. Travels to central america. Wears pants. Has other people put their mouth over a lit cigar just to blow on it, because he can. Wears pants. Granted, Alex goes a little wild with the hand gestures but I don't know Enfidel well enough to see if he does the same.
    Go run to your almighty SVENSON and keep your pant wearing gibber jabber outta here! Go get your leader to fulfill the challenge until then..........
    Thanks for crushing the TEAM SVENSON tree hugger guys!
    robbyras:
    HA! All Hail The SHORTS!!!!!

I'm in!
    Welcome to the TEAM brother!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Wait. When was this? I know I haven't been on that much, but count me in on Team ENFIDL. Us military types need to stick together.
    wwhwang:
    Wait. When was this? I know I haven't been on that much, but count me in on Team ENFIDL. Us military types need to stick together.
    Welcome to the team Wayne!
    I have sent communications to my fearless leader. We will see what becomes of your little revolt.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marker:
    I have sent communications to my fearless leader. We will see what becomes of your little revolt.
    the SHORTS will END you and your so-called leader.... UNITE!!! PM Sent o' fearless one!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    What's this team for? Is it the shorts? I like to tasters better...
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Like Sam Elliot said in Tombstone...gotta follow your brothers lead.

Being military type, I know my calling.

Sign me up for Team ENFIDL!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    You already have it.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to let everyone know I am the mad scientist E is referring to...best believe I'm cookin up that good ish!

What I'm cookin smells like the beginning of the end for Team Svenson..I'm just saying...TS be ready to step ya game up!
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Team svenson here!! Lol. Didn't know this was still on.

"Long ashes my friends."

• PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    Im stuck in the middle. I think Svenson can do it if he tries, but so far he has pussed out.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    PsychoSJG:
    Im stuck in the middle. I think Svenson can do it if he tries, but so far he has pussed out.
    This thing is gonna get way bigger than the challenge that was put on the table by ENFIDL..trust me!
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    Of course, as an eyewitness to the shorts, I have to cast my lot in with Enfidel. Alex has done nothing for me.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    You have my info.

this is getting more and more interesting for team ENFIDL...

Team S..whatever.. don't seem to be doing much of anything... I'm just sayin.
    lcpleel:
    What's this team for? Is it the shorts? I like to tasters better...
    It started as a challenge to Alex but since he hasn't fulfilled we have decided to go ahead and run wild
    BigT06:
    You have my info.

this is getting more and more interesting for team ENFIDL...

Team S..whatever.. don't seem to be doing much of anything... I'm just sayin.
    Need you email please
    smoke em if you got em:
    Krieg:
    PsychoSJG:
    This thing is gonna get way bigger than the challenge that was put on the table by ENFIDL..trust me!
    TRUTH!
    smoke em if you got em:
    Just to let everyone know I am the mad scientist E is referring to...best believe I'm cookin up that good ish!

What I'm cookin smells like the beginning of the end for Team Svenson..I'm just saying...TS be ready to step ya game up!
    They'd have to have game to step it up.....
    Please pm me you EMAIL addresses guys. Gonna do a group email to everybody to coordinate the next steps of TEAM ENFIDL
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Pm'd.
    One God, One Truth
    all pm's returned. Thanks guys!