Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Reached 1000 Posts Lets Have A Pass **Pass Update**

Comments

• Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Congrats one the BIG 1K! oh got room still?
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    RampMonkey:
    Congrats one the BIG 1K! oh got room still?
    Sure do
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    sweet, thanks mike!
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    congrats on 1k count me in
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    Marker:
    bandyt09:
    laker1963:
    bandyt09:
    laker1963:
    I'm in . As for forwarding you my addy info... what do you take me for an idiot. Only a fool hands out their address to a hired gun. Nice try though.
    Im in.......You can send me your addy Doug, I'll take good care of it.....................
    LMAO, now don't take this the wrong way but I didn't feel a whole lot more comfortable when I read this. LOL, this place is making me paranoid!
    Being paranoid just helps you fit in around here that's all. By the way Doug, it's not like I don't have your addy already......How do you feel now? LOL
    I have Doug's address as well. Is that a big deal?
    My addy has been out there for a while, and knowing that people like Bandyt09 have it keeps me up at night. I once dreamed that I feel into your 20 count humi and couldn't / wouldn't climb out.

As for Marker having my addy? You are one of the "new guns" in town, no? Who gave me up to you? Be warned, I am one of the original keepers of the list. If you aren't on it... I have ways to get your information. I have successfully landed bombs on some of your country's largest war machines, (ask Jetmech63) and bases.

You ain't scared of me boy!LMAO
    Doug, if you somehow got through the false bottom, there would be no return for you my friend........
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Mike, is there any room left? I had to hit the freak'n fluff thread for this one! I need to post more often. Made it by the skin of my teeth.
  • Options
    jr_p951:
    Mike, is there any room left? I had to hit the freak'n fluff thread for this one! I need to post more often. Made it by the skin of my teeth.
    You are good to go
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    jr_p951:
    You are good to go
    Got room for one more? I'd hate to miss this one!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    MTuccelli:
    jr_p951:
    You are good to go
    Sure do, after you only 6 more before the pass starts
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    MTuccelli:
    jr_p951:
    You are good to go
    Sure do, after you only 6 more before the pass starts
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I just looked at the list of name so far... this thing is gonna have like 50 billion sticks by the time it gets back to you. LMAO
  • Options
    BigT06:
    I just looked at the list of name so far... this thing is gonna have like 50 billion sticks by the time it gets back to you. LMAO
    Maybe, I know I am going to start it with 15 or 20 sticks. I figure everyone will play fair and exchange out 3 or 4 sticks when they have it in front of them.
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    I'd love to get in! PM sent and congrats on the 1000.
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Sent you a pm. I'm in if it's not too late.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Lakota72:

Sorry, your late as usual Sir, lol!

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Lakota72:

Sorry, your late as usual Sir, lol!

LOL I guess better late then never. We have only 4 spots left, I am gonna let this run till Sunday night then close it even we are short on participants. I would like to really reach the 25 today and don't see why we can't. If you know someone that needs to be in give them a nudge, the more the merrier :o)
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    BigT06:
    Maybe, I know I am going to start it with 15 or 20 sticks. I figure everyone will play fair and exchange out 3 or 4 sticks when they have it in front of them.
    "I figure everyone will play fair".... oh, Mike...
  • Options
    I was going to let this go till Sunday but really would like to get the pass on the road by Monday. So there are only 4 spots left to make the 25 spots. I will close sign up Saturday at midnight. As it stands I will start the pass on the east coast so we can get it to laker1963 before it gets to big. If you guys are OK with this on Sunday I will post the order of the pass and it will ship Monday.

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM to ya, Mike....
  • Options
    I decided to start this pass on the East Coast. laker1963 is going to be out of town and be added in when he gets back. I am sure I have all the addresses correct but to be on the safe side please contact the person you are going to ship to next to make sure you have the correct info.

Like I had said in the first post this pass is about what you smoke everyday and not about passing an expensive stick. When it gets back to me I hope to see goodies in the $4.00 to $10.00 range. I am starting the pass with 20 cigars that include my everyday anytime smokes and a few I have lost interest in....there are no dog rockets or turds in this pass, I promise

Below is the pass order:

1. RCY Cigars
    2. bigharpoon
    3. y2pascoe
    4. Lakota72
    5. dbeckom
    6. BIGT06
    7. t_evan50
    8. JSaint
    9. Marker
    10. firetruckguy
    11. 90+ Irishman
    12. JudoChinX
    13. RampMonkey
    14. jlmarta
    15. robbyrass
    16. 415
    17. james40
    18. jr_p951
    19. bandyt09
    20. lcpleel
    21. MTuccelli

This will ship out on Monday the 17th and I will post the DC number. I want to thank everyone that is taking part in this and for helping me reach a 1000 posts. The brothers and sisters here have been very nice to me and have put up with a lot from me. I couldn't ask for a better bunch of people to share my hobby with.

• Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Glad to see a certain Irishman behind me in the pass......... ;)
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Right on, Mike! I'm looking forward to this.

y2pascoe you have a pm
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    this is gonna be SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET... I'm usually at the beginning of passes, probably because I'm one of the few west coasters here... so I'm pumped to see what it's like at the end... I haven't been following the thread for a few days and this may be a redundant question, but are we posting are "takes and puts" on here or no? I kinda like to see what gets passed around
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Todd AND Rick before me? God help me........
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Yes, I'm first, ha, ha, ha. Bigharpoon. Your going to want these that I'm putting in there.

• Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    t_evan50:
    Damn, disregaurd. I saw the list on the first page and didn't realize it wasn't the order.
  • Options
    t_evan50:
    t_evan50:
    Damn, disregaurd. I saw the list on the first page and didn't realize it wasn't the order.
    Yeah me too.......
  • Options
    firetruckguy:
    t_evan50:
    t_evan50:
    Yeah me too.......
    Don't worry, Brett... You still have Rick and Todd before you. Lol

Mike put a Todd near both ends of this one. Good form. Lmao
  • Options
    BigT06:
    firetruckguy:
    t_evan50:
    t_evan50:
    Yeah me too.......
    Don't worry, Brett... You still have Rick and Todd before you. Lol

Mike put a Todd near both ends of this one. Good form. Lmao
    Oh no.........
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jason, you're after me.... Better put your "Big Boy Pants"... you're gonna need it ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."