Cool, I will get them out to you on Tuesday
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    SmokySuit:
    I'm your man!
    Package going out tomorrow 9101 1501 3471 1794 4924 05
  • Options
    SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    Thanks man! That’s good enough for me. Who’s my mooch going to be?
  • Options
  • Options
    SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    lol? Does that period designate that you want to be my mooch?
  • Options
    lol, i posted in the wrong thread, and it wouldnt let me delete, so i left a period......but i see that ur from jersey, i was born and raised in brooklyn.......soo my friend.....i will mooch from your humi!!! thanks, ill pm my addy to u
  • Options
    now that my hunger is being fed.........who wants to mooch off the greek!!!????!?!? just pm ur addy and it will go out monday morning
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    dbeckom:
    Who wants to be my mooch?
    recieved my end of the mooch this week, great job db! 10 great sticks, all my fav's! Thanks again good sir!
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope you enjoy!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    millennium115:
    now that my hunger is being fed.........who wants to mooch off the greek!!!????!?!? just pm ur addy and it will go out monday morning
    Does nobody wanna mooch off millennium?

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    millennium115:
    i would but ya gotta wait 2 weeks in between your last mooch. I have traded with Stav and can say whoever mooches off of him will not be sorry.
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    dbeckom:
    millennium115:
    i would but ya gotta wait 2 weeks in between your last mooch. I have traded with Stav and can say whoever mooches off of him will not be sorry.
    I'll be your mooch then. I need to unload on some poor sucker anyway!

• Options
    Who wants to mooch off my stash?

• Options
    hey michael, thanks for the kind words, right back at you!! dwayne, ur mooch went out...the # in in your inbox....enjy bro
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    dbeckom:
    I've never gotten in on this, so what the hell. I'll be your mooch!
  • Options
    skweekz:
    dbeckom:
    PM me your info and I'll get it out to you tomorrow morning.

• Options
    millennium115:
    hey michael, thanks for the kind words, right back at you!! dwayne, ur mooch went out...the # in in your inbox....enjy bro
    I call it like I see it bro
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    skweekz:
    dbeckom:

Sorry for the delay. I wasn't on the computer at all last night.. PM sent!
  • Options
    I got my mooch today from robbyras. Rob sent 10 very nice sticks. To name just a few he sent me a RP Prodigy and Decade 10th Ann. also a Perdomo Maduro 10th Ann. a Don Pepin Garcia Series JJ with 2 years on it and a Cu Avana Punisher......still don't have the nads to light that one up....maybe someday.

I figured it best to post this here so anyone considering to mooch off of Rob next time to jump on it. You will not regret it. Thanks Rob for a kick butt mooch
  • Options
    I got my mooch package today from millennium115. He sent 5 sticks...a Cusano, an Astral, an unbanded monster with a pigtail, a La Pearla Black Pearl, and a John Bull Britannia.

• Options
    hey bro , let that unbanded monster rest for a bit, ......hope u enjoy them all!! have a great weekend stav
  • Options
    skweekz:
    dbeckom:
    skweekz:
    dbeckom:

Sorry for the delay. I wasn't on the computer at all last night.. PM sent!
    DC# 0311 0820 0000 6651 3253

• Options
    My mooch package is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Soooo.....

I require a mooch! Who wants it???
  • Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    We'll since I haven't mooched in a while I'll mooch off ya buddy.
  • Options
    brotheradam:

Sounds good! PM me your addy and likes/dislikes and I'll get it out tomorrow.
  • Options
    skweekz:
    brotheradam:

Sounds good. Since I haven't mooched in a while, let's just say my humi is quite full :) With that being said, who wants to mooch ?????
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    brotheradam:
    skweekz:
    brotheradam:

Sounds good. Since I haven't mooched in a while, let's just say my humi is quite full :) With that being said, who wants to mooch ?????
    I'll mooch
  • Options
    Sure, If you're on the good traders list go ahead and PM me your addy and your likes & dislikes and I'm glad to hook you up.
  • Options
    brotheradam:
    Sure, If you're on the good traders list go ahead and PM me your addy and your likes & dislikes and I'm glad to hook you up.
    Danny is a good BOTL. I just recently completed a trade with him and was very pleased.