Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    People who turn the volume up ridiculously loud on their car stereo while their windows are down. No one's impressed. No one else wants to hear your "music". Please die in a fire.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Russ55:
    People who turn the volume up ridiculously loud on their car stereo while their windows are down. No one's impressed. No one else wants to hear your "music". Please die in a fire.
    +1.......especially to the die in a fire part. The worse at the drive thru window. I worked at Burger King in High School and EVERYONE thought it was bad a$$ to blast in the drive thru....even at the ordering thingy so you couldnt hear a f*cking word they said.
  • Options
    The moth*rfuck*r in Tallahassee leading my state....how I wish we could handle this like various countries would.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Vulchor:
    The moth*rfuck*r in Tallahassee leading my state....how I wish we could handle this like various countries would.
    By running to the USA for a handout help?
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    I hate it when you give someone an awesome smoke, only to see them completely abuse and waste it.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    I hate it when you give someone an awesome smoke, only to see them completely abuse and waste it.

Got burned by this over last weekend. I gave a decent stick to the birthday boy and he downed it like a cigarette in 5 minutes. I'm like "fella, that should've taken you at least an hour to an hour and a half."
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    skweekz:
    alienmisprint:

Got burned by this over last weekend. I gave a decent stick to the birthday boy and he downed it like a cigarette in 5 minutes. I'm like "fella, that should've taken you at least an hour to an hour and a half."
    This dude chewed up the end of an Ave Maria so that by about halfway in, it looked like a LFD chisel tip. Not to mention letting it go out and just generally not appreciating the cigar. Bah.
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    alienmisprint:
    skweekz:
    alienmisprint:

This dude chewed up the end of an Ave Maria so that by about halfway in, it looked like a LFD chisel tip. Not to mention letting it go out and just generally not appreciating the cigar. Bah.
    +100 No I give them a test stick first. Like a devils weed. If they don't screw tha up in the first five minutes I'll cough up a better one.
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    alienmisprint:
    skweekz:
    alienmisprint:

+100 No I give them a test stick first. Like a devils weed. If they don't screw tha up in the first five minutes I'll cough up a better one.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    Vulchor:
    By running to the USA for a handout help?
    lOLLLLLLLLLLLL.....I was thinking of more malicious means, but this would be another way to take my statement, yes.
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    lacerating my toe on the bolts randomly sticking out of the sidewalk everywhere in marrakesh..i mean what the he11?
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Don't forget a tetanus shot. lol
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    No worries...the nurse used me as a pin cushion before I left the states!
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I hate the first day back from vacation... F*ck I don't wanna be back here!
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    PuroFreak:
    +1, made that same statement many a time
  • Options
    Job interviews where you know you arent going to get it...and in truth, youre pretty well ok with that (for whatever reason)......but you still gotta go through the motions and dress up, do well, ect---for the next time you interview and actually will get the job.
  • Options
    bige1371bige1371 Posts: 196
    Vulch, It's like as soon as you walk in the room you get that feeling " Not getting this job". It sucks but what can you do. I fkn hate the bum ass red sox!!!!
  • Options
    Being blindsided by my predecessor on grant funding! f*cker obligated us to spend money we don't have for a project we don't need! And now the journal is potentially bankrupt just as I take it over. I think I'm going to **** myself.
  • Options
    The Huffington Post... when did "news" become hipster?

• Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    The Huffington Post... when did "news" become hipster?

+1
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Applying for a job, and getting the response, "I have 5 resumes on my desk for possible positions; I'll let you know in 2 months if we wanna talk to you" - and that's it. And I'm left wondering . . . am I one of those 5, or are you just covertly telling me to f*ck off?
  • Options
    xmacro:
    Applying for a job, and getting the response, "I have 5 resumes on my desk for possible positions; I'll let you know in 2 months if we wanna talk to you" - and that's it. And I'm left wondering . . . am I one of those 5, or are you just covertly telling me to f*ck off?
    I hate looking for work in general...

• Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I hate sitting at a red light behind a car that doesn't make the right on red. They just sit there on the phone, putting make up on until the light turns green. Then they turn anyway without using the turn signal.

Get. Out. Of. My. Way.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    People at the gym who answer their phone and talk waayyy too loudly while taking up a bench or some dumbbells that somebody else always needs. Is it really that hard to go outside and not disturb people and not monopolize equipment

On this same note people who work out in clothes that are too tight while they are working out. I truly love seeing people in the gym putting in work to improve their lives but wear something that fits.
  • Options
    skweekz:
    I hate sitting at a red light behind a car that doesn't make the right on red. They just sit there on the phone, putting make up on until the light turns green. Then they turn anyway without using the turn signal.

Get. Out. Of. My. Way.
    mother*uck*ers, hate it too
  • Options
    The fact that my Mac is starting to crap out... Granted it's lasted longer than any other computer I've owned it still hurts.

• Options
    Day one Dominican Republic 9hrs of sleep.
    Day one back in America 3.5hrs of sleep.
    Yet another sign I am not happy to be back.

• Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    This is a Love/Hate one... I have ordered some Romeo y Julieta DUKES on April 11th.... They have not come in yet... I HATE that! They are toast even if they are vacuum packed.... (Grrrr)

But I LOVE that one email has got another box shipped out already... TRUST... It still exists in the BOTL world!
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    +1 to that. And I'm not even at work yet.

• Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    skweekz:

Get. Out. Of. My. Way.
    mother*uck*ers, hate it too
    These people should be rounded up along with the people that drive slow in the left lane and dropped on a deserted island somewhere.