Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Targets Recieved.

Comments

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I think I recognize the countertop and given the number of boxes and launch location I have a feeling I know who this is..........
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    ENFIDL:
    I think I recognize the countertop and given the number of boxes and launch location I have a feeling I know who this is..........
    Whoever it is - my man AINT PLAYIN'!!!

• Options
    We have confirmation of a direct hit in Texas.

0310 0480 0003 0607 3810 has landed
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    The Mad Bomber:
    We have confirmation of a direct hit in Texas.

0310 0480 0003 0607 3810 has landed
    Well sh*t... I didn't have time to check my mail before I left for work today but by the looks of that delivery confirmation I may be homeless when I get off work at 5am... I'll report back tomorrow on the damage.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    love it... i need to get a little more creative
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    There was an alien that dissapeared aroun TX parts a while ago. Or is it someone who works w wood for a living.
  • Options
    Fourtotheflush:
    There was an alien that dissapeared aroun TX parts a while ago. Or is it someone who works w wood for a living.
    Someone who works with wood?? Smilin Bob? lol
  • Options
    It seems that clearance isn't going to come from high command anytime soon on the last target, so I will do this: The first person to guess my true identity will receive the final package. Your first clue is that my name's meaning has equine origins. The previous victims will be excluded from this final bombing and cannot give away my location or name.

The game is afoot!
  • Options
    The Mad Bomber:
    It seems that clearance isn't going to come from high command anytime soon on the last target, so I will do this: The first person to guess my true identity will receive the final package. Your first clue is that my name's meaning has equine origins. The previous victims will be excluded from this final bombing and cannot give away my location or name.

The game is afoot!
    Flicka?? lol Oh wait, I can't guess... Damn.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    The Mad Bomber:

The game is afoot!
    Not sure if you mean your forum name or your real name. If forum name, you're zeebra. If real name, Phillip.
  • Options
    Shouldn't the guesses be held off until all the bombs land since we don't know who all the targets are? I know I'm one because it's waiting for me at home in my mail box, so obviously I can't guess...
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Wow....this is awesome! Once the ID of the mad bomber is known to all...I can't wait to see the M.A.D. that I'm sure will occur in retaliation, lol

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    PuroFreak:
    Shouldn't the guesses be held off until all the bombs land since we don't know who all the targets are? I know I'm one because it's waiting for me at home in my mail box, so obviously I can't guess...
    You make a good point, all guesses are stopped until bombs land. This will be verified by me checking the confirmation numbers, it seems that the Midwest and East Coast bombs are well on their way.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    wwhwang:
    The Mad Bomber:

The game is afoot!
    Not sure if you mean your forum name or your real name. If forum name, you're zeebra. If real name, Phillip.
    Not me.
  • Options
    DESTRUCTION IN TEXAS!!!! When I got home this morning after work everything looked and seemed peaceful until I opened the mail box and BOOOOM!!!!!!! Thank god my son's room is at the back of the house because that is about the only thing left standing.

Photobucket
    I will crawl from the rubble and I WILL have my revenge!
    In case the pic is a bit blurry, it's a Decade, JDN Celebracion ( I'm really excited about that one!), Diesel Unlimited, Nica Libre, and Padilla Cazadores! All awesome smokes. This guy isn't playing around! He must be hunted down and DESTROYED!
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    here I was about to blow the cover of The Mad Bomber when a thermonuclear explosion disturbed my post sad to say but Hayblet down!!!!

Photobucket
    I still know who you are and will return fire Wink [;)]
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I don't know who this mad bomber fella is, but he must be stopped. The destruction is still being tallied, but it's pretty horrific, wrappers leaves cleanly severed from binders, fillers strewn about everywhere. The horror....

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    SNIPER DOWN! SNIPER DOWN!!!!

This menace is on a rampage & has to be stopped! Madness I say, MADNESS!!!

• Options
    wwhwang:
    The Mad Bomber:

The game is afoot!
    The clue pertains to my real name. It seems the destruction was felt far and wide across this nation of BORKs!
  • Options
    nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    Larry?
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    DESTRUCTION IN TEXAS!!!! When I got home this morning after work everything looked and seemed peaceful until I opened the mail box and BOOOOM!!!!!!! Thank god my son's room is at the back of the house because that is about the only thing left standing.

Photobucket
    I will crawl from the rubble and I WILL have my revenge!
    In case the pic is a bit blurry, it's a Decade, JDN Celebracion ( I'm really excited about that one!), Diesel Unlimited, Nica Libre, and Padilla Cazadores! All awesome smokes. This guy isn't playing around! He must be hunted down and DESTROYED!
    oh man, that's a nice bomb puro! Is stopping the Mad Bomber really necessary guys??? lol

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Well after coming home from gettnig firewood today I looked inside the crater which used to be my freaking mailbox and look what I find: image

Thanks Mad Bomber! You made going into our 3rd Snow/Ice storm this winter this weekend a lot more bearable! :) just you wait till i find out who you are....

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    All bombs have landed, now it's time to find out who I really am!

My first clue: My real name's meaning has equine origins.
    My second clue: My ancestors were property owners and it is reflected in my last name.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    image There was mass destruction in Kansas City yesterday as well. Man Down! Thanks you crazy Basturd
  • Options
    The Mad Bomber:

My second clue: My ancestors were property owners and it is reflected in my last name.
    i still have no idea....must have more clues!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    The Mad Bomber:

Hmm, going by those clues...I declare the bomber to be none other than Horsey McLandbaron. Always knew that fella was up to no good.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    j0z3r:
    The Mad Bomber:

Hmm, going by those clues...I declare the bomber to be none other than Horsey McLandbaron. Always knew that fella was up to no good.
    LOL now that's funny Joe. Judging by where the bombs hit and where they came from I'm going to guess it was Garen B.
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Sandman1am:
    j0z3r:
    The Mad Bomber:

LOL now that's funny Joe. Judging by where the bombs hit and where they came from I'm going to guess it was Garen B.
    Well damn, I thought it was going to last just a bit longer than that. Shoot me your addy Tony and I'll send off your prize package tomorrow.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Garen B:
    Sandman1am:
    j0z3r:
    The Mad Bomber:

Well damn, I thought it was going to last just a bit longer than that. Shoot me your addy Tony and I'll send off your prize package tomorrow.
    Ha well I kinda know Texas a little, then the targets, then the clues were a dead give away. PM incoming. What the heck has gotten into you? You know that you started a war right? LOL I would just move now and save yourself the trouble of having to rebuild your place.
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    Garen B:
    Sandman1am:
    j0z3r:
    The Mad Bomber:

Ha well I kinda know Texas a little, then the targets, then the clues were a dead give away. PM incoming. What the heck has gotten into you? You know that you started a war right? LOL I would just move now and save yourself the trouble of having to rebuild your place.
    He just did move back home! lol Hope you still got all your stuff packed up Garen! Might make it easier after your house is leveled!