Options

Goin for it! - Pics Up

Comments

• Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Duder2:
    sightunseen:
    Duder2:
    Last weekend when Tony and I did it, I was fine too. My palate was still pretty good even after the Ruination. I would have kept smoking but it was getting pretty late by the time we were done. I have an idea for another similar challenge, but I need one more stick to make it complete...
    If it is what I think it is, let me know.
    I believe it is, it's the one we talked about before the herf. With the new addition to the line I figure might as well do it right :^)
    Nice...do you have the proper materials?
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    wwhwang:
    Weird. Never had a bitter MoW before. Smoking to fast?
    it happens. sadly... consider yourself lucky.
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    sightunseen:
    Duder2:
    sightunseen:
    Duder2:
    Last weekend when Tony and I did it, I was fine too. My palate was still pretty good even after the Ruination. I would have kept smoking but it was getting pretty late by the time we were done. I have an idea for another similar challenge, but I need one more stick to make it complete...
    If it is what I think it is, let me know.
    I believe it is, it's the one we talked about before the herf. With the new addition to the line I figure might as well do it right :^)
    Nice...do you have the proper materials?
    Everything except the latest addition to the line.
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Ok here are the pics. I wish I had more time to do the SE but I was doin something for most of the day yesterday lol. First the original. This thing took well over 2 hrs! Atleast I had my iPod to entertain me lol. Watched some Red Dwarf woot! imageimageimage Next would be the Virtue as recommended. The pics are a lot less quality because I had to use my phone =/. It was a pretty good cigar. But I liked the Original a bit more. imageimageimage The last cigar! This Ruination was a killer. I was so lightheaded driving home smoking this last night lol. By far this is my favorite MOW. imageimageimageimage
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    Nice pics. I hate to break it to you, but the first cigar was also a Ruination. The old Ruinations had the foot band to distinguish it from the regular MOWs.
  • Options
    TheedgeTheedge Posts: 316
    Have they ever had a daily deal that revolved around getting your badge? Just a thought. As for me, I had work done on a couple of teeth/gums this a.m. I figure I better not be partaking while it heals up....so sad, such nice weather out there...
  • Options
    WHAT! Guess I failed....FOCK!
  • Options
    JSaint:
    3 MOWs (two of which were Ruinations) in a day is no mean feat. I think you deserve the badge.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Wow 2 runi's and a virtue... Wink [;)]

• Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Two Runi's and a Virtue should get you something. What about MOW Infantry Combat Badge?
  • Options
    SchroozSchrooz Posts: 165
    These badges should be given during officiated herfs because how can anyone tell if someone really went through it all without cheating. Well, your word is good enough, but still.... anyone can take short cuts and say "yeah! I earned the badge!".
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    JSaint:
    That SUCKS!

Well, wait about a year and a half for your lungs to recover and then try it again!
  • Options
    Schrooz:
    These badges should be given during officiated herfs because how can anyone tell if someone really went through it all without cheating. Well, your word is good enough, but still.... anyone can take short cuts and say "yeah! I earned the badge!".
    If someone has the need to "cheat" for a MOW badge, they have some deeper fundamental issues that they need to examine.
  • Options
    sightunseen:
    Schrooz:
    If someone has the need to "cheat" for a MOW badge, they have some deeper fundamental issues that they need to examine.
    If you cheat for this theres something wrong lol. Its not an actual badge just bragging rights that you destroyed your taste buds and lungs for a day.
  • Options
    fla-gypsy:
    Two Runi's and a Virtue should get you something. What about MOW Infantry Combat Badge?
    Whatcha guys think? Should I have to re-try or what?
  • Options
    sightunseen:
    Schrooz:
    Well said Tony!
  • Options
    JSaint:
    fla-gypsy:
    Couldn't hurt to re-try when you have more time and can go the distance with all 4 sticks ;^)
  • Options
    JSaint:
    fla-gypsy:
    I think you've earned it. While technically there wasn't a MOW original, your substitution of a Ruination more than makes up for it. Up to you if you want to dot the i's.
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    sightunseen:
    JSaint:
    fla-gypsy:
    I think you've earned it. While technically there wasn't a MOW original, your substitution of a Ruination more than makes up for it. Up to you if you want to dot the i's.
    I say you get a badge! But I havent gotten mine yet, so the die hards will have to chime in!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    As the God of War of the MOW Club I decree that JSaint earned his badge. 2 Ruinations and a Virtue is no easy task. Congrats brother!
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    As the God of War of the MOW Club I decree that JSaint earned his badge. 2 Ruinations and a Virtue is no easy task. Congrats brother!
    Fully agree, especially starting with a Ruination then ending with one :)
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    sightunseen:
    Nice pics. I hate to break it to you, but the first cigar was also a Ruination. The old Ruinations had the foot band to distinguish it from the regular MOWs.
    bzzzzztttt
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    JSaint:
    Hey man just another excuse to keep firing those bad boys up!
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    As the recognized Commandant has ruled, so be it. Welcome aboard JSaint!
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Grats JSaint! Bravo and a job well done. One day I look forward to this challenge.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    RampMonkey:
    Grats JSaint! Bravo and a job well done. One day I look forward to this challenge.
    I don't know if I "Look Forward" to this! My lungs hurt now!
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    JSaint:
    fla-gypsy:
    You good in my book bro! If you think about it, its actually pretty funny...hahahaha.

Maybe we should make up a new badge name for ya..

"FOCK I smoked 2 Runiations and 1 Virtue Badge"...lol.
  • Options
    zeebra:
    JSaint:
    fla-gypsy:
    You good in my book bro! If you think about it, its actually pretty funny...hahahaha.

Maybe we should make up a new badge name for ya..

"FOCK I smoked 2 Runiations and 1 Virtue Badge"...lol.
    lol hey id wear that with pride! put it right next to my "The Dude" bowling patch.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Dunno how I've miss the last few pages for so long. I'd say you deserved the badge. Go ahead and put it in your sig.
  • Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
    Flag on the play! A "T" ashtray on the field, 5 cigar penalty (swisher sweets consumed by you of course), repeat last badge.