Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Need Help: Selling sticks and video games

wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
Hey, guys. I know with the way the economy is, I don't expect much, but I need help. I'm really loathe to part with my cigars and a few Xbox 360 games, but I'm out of the Army and it's horrendously difficult to find anyone that's actually hiring in my area (and federal agencies are taking their sweet time replying to anything, even though I'm qualified for a lot of their jobs). I got a BOTL trying to help me get a job, but I still got bills to pay at the moment.
My brother still needs help with his college tuition fund, got a credit card to pay off, phone bill's eating through my savings even though I've reduced everything on it, my fiancee and I are desperately trying to save up for a wedding, the Army -still- hasn't paid me for the leave days I sold back to them, and I still have to eat...I hate being unemployed.
Please keep in mind that shipping will be 5 to 15 dollars, depending on how big the boxes are (5 for small, 10 for medium, 15 for large boxes through USPS, though I doubt the large box will ever be needed). I'll try to throw in 1 or 2 extra sticks. Also, I might run out of humi-pillows, depending on how many people actually buy from me.

Prices can be negotiated if you wish, but please keep in mind that I really need financial help (any extra cash would be greatly appreciated, but not necessary).

Cigars:(EDITED)
5 Padilla Hybrid Torpedo (1.75 bucks each)
2 Verdadero Organic Robusto (2.50 bucks each)
2 Verdadero Organic Toro (2.75 bucks each)
2 Partagas Seasonal Blend Winter 2006 Diciembre (4 bucks each)
1 Gurkha Grand Envoy Toro (4.50 bucks)
1 Gurkha Blue Steel [I think it's Rothschild?] (3 bucks each)
2 Man O' War Virtue Churchill (6 bucks each)
1 Man O' War Virtue Toro (4.75 bucks)
2 CAO Black Frontier (4.50 each)

Xbox 360 games: For sale, best offer, or trade for sticks (Big reduction from retail prices for used games)
Army of Two (10 bucks)
Army of Two: 40th Day (15 bucks)
Gears of War (5 bucks)
Gears of War 2 (14 bucks)
Bladestorm: Hundred Years War (15 bucks)
Prototype (10 bucks)
Call of Duty: World At War (19 bucks)

Thanks for your time in advance, guys. PM me for whatever you want. I hate having to sell these, but I gotta eat and pay bills. Reminder: shipping is 5 bucks for small box, 10 bucks for medium, and 15 for large (if you just feel like buying everything and then some :P). Also, I might have some other sticks that's not on the list that I could sell...but I'll be kicking myself in the butt for it. Just send me a request and I'll see if I got it.

I will be constantly editing the list (I might add a few things), so keep checking back.

Comments

• surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Posts: 628
    I'll grab a few. PM incoming.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    surfingzeeko:
    I'll grab a few. PM incoming.
    PM replied. I'll edit the list and take off the ones you asked for.
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Posts: 628
    replied again
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    PM sent
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Hi Wayne. If the Tatuaje's, Soprano, La Hernecia's and / or the Padilla 68's are still available I would be interested. Let me know if I can help out!

BTW, you mentioned a BOTL helping you out trying to find employment - was that ENFIDEL as I suggested? Also, are you open to relocating in order to gain employment?
    I already asked about one Tat and the Soprano. Get your dirty sniping hands away from them! lol
    The Sniper:
    Hi Wayne. If the Tatuaje's, Soprano, La Hernecia's and / or the Padilla 68's are still available I would be interested. Let me know if I can help out!

BTW, you mentioned a BOTL helping you out trying to find employment - was that ENFIDEL as I suggested? Also, are you open to relocating in order to gain employment?
    So far, there's Tatuaje Havana, LHC OF Salomon, and Padilla 68s still open. Feel free to pm me. However, ENFIDL already got the CAO Soprano.

Btw, yes, I took your advice and asked ENFIDL to help me out and he's been nothing but good to me. You two are very good BOTL. And yeah, I'm open to relocation so long as it's a full-time job. Not really worth moving a long ways for a part time job unless I can line up 2 or 3 at the same time :P
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    Dude! After helping me out now you are in financial ***? Damn it! :/... I'll see if I can help (might get a friend to help you with the games)...
    Renaissance_Man:
    Dude! After helping me out now you are in financial ***? Damn it! :/... I'll see if I can help (might get a friend to help you with the games)...
    Lol. Thanks, Ren. And yeah, just my luck, right? :P Army still hasn't paid me for my leave days and I was really counting on that to help me pay my bills. And thanks for the help on the games.
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    PM to you, my good man.
    sightunseen:
    PM to you, my good man.
    Replied.
    Back at ya brother!
    ENFIDL:
    Back at ya brother!
    Return fire.
  • zmcgrewzmcgrew Posts: 16
    PM'd!
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    not sure what your area of study is, but I work for a biotech company that's always looking for help if you have a degree in bio or chem. I know it's nowhere near you but I only mention it because you mentioned relocating being ok.
    zmcgrew:
    PM'd!
    Replied
    Rob1110:
    not sure what your area of study is, but I work for a biotech company that's always looking for help if you have a degree in bio or chem. I know it's nowhere near you but I only mention it because you mentioned relocating being ok.
    Eh...not sure if I'm qualified for that. My degree was in Political Science and I was SIGINT in the Army. I'll drop a resume with you, though, if you want it.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Rob1110:
    Genzyme??
  • zmcgrewzmcgrew Posts: 16
    wwhwang:
    Replied
    And PM'd again.
    cholmes8310:
    Rob1110:
    Genzyme??
    CST. Though Genzyme is not too far away. Cell Signaling Technology is a daughter company of NEB (New England Biolabs). We produce antibodies, mainly for research and academia.
    wwhwang:
    Rob1110:
    Eh...not sure if I'm qualified for that. My degree was in Political Science and I was SIGINT in the Army. I'll drop a resume with you, though, if you want it.
    Not sure if PS will do much here. I can check around and let you know if anything comes up, but I think we're mainly looking for people to do bench work right now.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Rob1110:
    cholmes8310:
    Rob1110:
    Genzyme??
    CST. Though Genzyme is not too far away. Cell Signaling Technology is a daughter company of NEB (New England Biolabs). We produce antibodies, mainly for research and academia.
    Awesome. I wish I had finished my degree in biology. I was a pre-med major, but I love biology. Organic II, not so much! Love genetics, cell biology, and micro. Seriously been thinking about going back and finishing. I only need about 5 classes in biology to have a double major. May have to do that. Always wanted to do research.
    You should definitely finish it. It's a constantly growing field. Research is interesting but in academia, there's not much money. Work in industry. That's where the money is. Unfortunately, all the real research jobs are for PhDs. I hated organic, but also loved genetics and cell bio. If you should decide to finish, let me know if you're looking for a job. Between my place, NEB, and Pfizer, I might be able to help you find something in the field.
    Still got lots of sticks to sell (and the video games are untouched). Prices are negotiable.
    Tweaked the list a little. Check if you're interested.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    whats left on the cigars? Im looking to fill an empty shelf.

Thanks,
    Lee
    lcpleel:
    whats left on the cigars? Im looking to fill an empty shelf.

Thanks,
    Lee
    Check out the first post on the thread. Everything on the list is available. I might have other stuff that's not on the list that I'm willing to part with. Just pm me and I'll check.
  • MrMokeMrMoke Posts: 321 ✭✭
    PM'd

MrMoke:
    PM'd

PM'd back, and I'll take the ones you wanted off the list.
    Got my sticks from Wayne over the weekend! Really stand up brother right here!!! Not only did he give me a great deal in the sticks and ridiculously fast shipping he also threw in a tag along. Nub Maduro as the extra. Thanks again Wayne!!! image