Home General Discussion
Options

March COTM

So. hmmm. Was the wrong letter published or did the wrong cigars go out? Just Curious. Very happy with the sticks, just curious about the intended selection.

Comments

• Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    mustluvcigars:
    So. hmmm. Was the wrong letter published or did the wrong cigars go out? Just Curious. Very happy with the sticks, just curious about the intended selection.
    Same here... kinda weird...
  • Options
    fatt1974fatt1974 Posts: 7
    Care to spoil the selection? I'm always considering signing up but am wondering what this month's was?
  • Options
    Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Yes, the correct cigars went out but there was a major mix up with the newsletter. If you want the correct copy, you can contact our call center and they will get the revised letter to you via mail asap. The theme is right, but the cigar writeups are all different. Also, the sampler and selection you guys got is a higher msrp and value vs what is written the newsletter.
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Damn, I really oughta think about signing up
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Some one post up the selection! I've always wondered what the month-to-month selection is.
  • Options
    ironhorseironhorse Posts: 469
    Its a best of Perdomo group. Great COTM as usual
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    TatuajeVI:
    Some one post up the selection! I've always wondered what the month-to-month selection is.
    Patriarch
    Gran Cru
    Champange 10th
    Lot 23
    Habano Maduro

It's a nice one this month.
  • Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    With that in mind.... (i still havent gotten mine yet)...
    I have a bunch of Lot 23's and Habano Maduro's and Corojo's that I dont want.

Any offers? (yea, i should post this on the trade board)
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    NYHCx516x:

PM to you, sir.
  • Options
    Humm... have not gotten a PM yet.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    NYHCx516x:
    Humm... have not gotten a PM yet.
    oops, you should have one now
  • Options
    and back at ya
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    NYHCx516x:

I haven't gotten mine yet either....
  • Options
    I called in for the replacement insert, and yesterday I had a sampler of the Perdomo La Tradicion Cabinet Series and another, larger(I think it is the 'E') 10th Anniversary Champagne show up at no charge. Was this a mistake? I mean, I'm not complaining. If this was Ccoms way of making up for the insert mix-up, than Ccom has the best customer service on the planet,lol.
  • Options
    daym, wish i called for the correct insert!!! oh btw WAR EAGLE!!!
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well, that got me thinking, I'd just stuck the cigars in the humidor and put the paper up until I'm ready to smoke, very strange indeed when I went and looked at the descriptions. It's OK though. Last year I used my income tax refund to sign up for COTM for a year, best decision I've made, nice surprises, good discounts, and try cigars I'd probably never have bought. well worth it.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    mustluvcigars:
    daym, wish i called for the correct insert!!! oh btw WAR EAGLE!!!
    What is this? A fellow auburn fan??? FINALLY! Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer, Go to HELL Alabama ;)
  • Options
    Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer, Go to HELL Alabama ;)
    Too bad you won't be singing that this year.
  • Options
    leemarshall337:
    Sorry Alex but I have to agree with leemarsh you guys won't beat the tide this year. I would still hold onto my sticks because you never know what could happen between now & then. Heck they could stop smoking between now & then. lolololol
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Sandman1am:
    leemarshall337:
    Sorry Alex but I have to agree with leemarsh you guys won't beat the tide this year. I would still hold onto my sticks because you never know what could happen between now & then. Heck they could stop smoking between now & then. lolololol
    What can I say, I gotta stay confident in the down times! I was pleasantly surprised with last season though!
  • Options
    Alex Williams:
    Sandman1am:
    leemarshall337:
    What can I say, I gotta stay confident in the down times! I was pleasantly surprised with last season though!
    I can't wait until we get a playoff.....ya right!