Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Pissed off mailman (I done got bombed)

Well, I'm new to the forum and this post is long overdue... I was recently bombed by some amazing people(all of which are now on my retribution list) and I wanted to thank them as well as publicly apologize to my mailman for the wrath he's had to deal with lately!

Patrickbrick Laid it down phat, I got some amazing sticks in here I've always wanted to try (ilke the God of Fire Serie B, and the Pre Embargo) and the Cojuno I thoroughly enjoyed the other night!

Then the Bigshizza blew it up sick was some amazing sticks as well! In fact my Fiance jacked me for the Flor de Las Antillas as we've had it before and it's her favorite. I came home tonight and found the humidor raided and she took it with her for her Bachelorette party tonight!

And then I got this MOW FTW package (with some other AMAZING sticks as well!) from some mystery person in 99148 (I think I have an idea but not 100% sure... Let me know as I want to write a personal message when I get retribution later haha) The 5 Vegas offerings look tasty and a glass tube LFD!

I would have put this thankyou up a few days ago but with the holidays and crazy workload I've had I haven't gotten a chance to thank the proper people! I also need to jump on vherf and hangout a bit...

I had one of the Pre Embargo's tonight with some Johnny Walker Black while out.... AMAZING

Writing this with a bit of a nicotine and walker buzz, will add more tomorrow ;) While a little buzzed I'd just like to mention how awesome this community is, and I look forward to contributing as much as possible and arming my arsenal to do some major damage! gnight guys!

Comments

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    99148? That's Bigshizza. Looks like he bombed you twice! Better retaliate extra hard on him for that stunt :)
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    chrisloldschrislolds Posts: 434 ✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    99148? That's Bigshizza. Looks like he bombed you twice! Better retaliate extra hard on him for that stunt :)
    haha, I was going to send you a pm today, was pretty sure it was yours haha, I'm still trying to figure out everyone's name to handle.
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    LOL... I was gonna call it if you didn't, Tony.
  • Options
    Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    Wow nice bombs! Those sure are tasty looking