Home Pipes

Good place to get a pipe

roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
My cousin just got married and reciently he told me that he would like to get a pipe. I told him that I would look into getting on for him as a wedding gift.

Where would be a good place to get one ( not corn cob) and stay within a small budget? Probrably under $35 or so.
Thanks!
One God, One Truth

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Lol, how about here!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 239
    I can certainly help you out there. Now with in that price range you will be pretty limited as for as your selection goes. We'd be looking at a machine made domestic, something along the lines of a Medico, Kaywoodie, or Dr. Grabow. I have some decent Dr. Grabows for around that price. If you need help, feel free to shoot me an email.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Thanks gents.
    One God, One Truth
  • J.S.J.S. Posts: 754
    There are other pipes that can be found at the range. It is very limited but if these are not quite what you are looking for you could find others. Kaywoodies and Dr. Grabow are both good choices, however.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    I can help you out also, with a larger selection if needed, pm me.:-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    +1 for Kaywoodie. Started on those and still have a few in my "workhorse" rotation. Quality american made stuff and ccom can make you a good deal on them!
  • J.S.J.S. Posts: 754
    Hey Roland, sorry man I just got around to checking my inbox and have replied. Very sorry took so long. I hope I have been able to help anyway.