Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

The SleevePlz 1K Pass. Back home :), mostly :(

SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
The Tony/Steve/Shaft/SleevePlz 1K Post Pass Well everyone, I’ve made it to quadruple digits! Apparently having the summer off has turned me into a post ****. First of all, I would like to thank all of you for making this forum what it is. I truly feel honored to be a small part of it. Enough of the sappy stuff though, let us get to the good stuff! Edit: This is a pass. Plain and simple. Take up to two cigars and replace with an equal number of similarly valued cigars. Post pics of takes and puts. You don't need to verify if they are okay. You are more than capable of making that determination on your own. Lastly, have fun! Here's a pic of the starting selection. I hope it is to everyone's liking. IMAG0280 Pass Participants (and order): Bigfnsteve Robbyras Jliu Smokindaddy/wfip51 pbchevo Firetruckguy Chemforever Vulchor kingjk729 Buckeyecigar Trident
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    The Tony/Steve/Shaft/SleevePlz 1K Post Pass Well everyone, I’ve made it to quadruple digits! Apparently having the summer off has turned me into a post ****. First of all, I would like to thank all of you for making this forum what it is. I truly feel honored to be a small part of it. Enough of the sappy stuff though, let us get to the good stuff! I am starting a higher-end pass. Since I have been here, there has been a large number of passes geared towards including the newbs. I have appreciated those since I was/am a newb and was able to participate in them. This is not going to be one of those passes. If that offends you for whatever reason, please keep it classy and just move on. I received some cautionary tales and warnings a little while back when I brought up starting this type of pass. I took all of that advice into consideration when deciding to start this pass. I apologize if the requirements come off as elitist/cliquish/exclusionary/whatever, but they are in place to protect myself and the other participants as much as possible. To participate, you should obviously be a member in good standing that is fairly active on the forum. You should have more than 1000 posts. You should have more time on the forum than me. Basically, you need to be a vet. You should know if you are in that group. If you are questioning if you qualify, please feel free to pm me first. The contents of this pass will be primarily higher-end premium cigars. Off the top of my head, I’m thinking cigars like OpusX, GOF, OSOK, Zombie, Wolfman, Camacho PE, LFD Salomon, Oliva MB1/MB2, Padron 40/44/46/85 year, ISOM’s. So not super high end, but $15-$25 cigars in general. I’ll post the specific cigars when I ship it out. You will post your takes and puts in this thread. NO ONE will dispute the comparability of takes and puts. The requirements to be involved makes you more than qualified to decide that on your own. Besides, some htf cigars are hard to value (zombies are only $10 cigars but most people wouldn’t trade one for a $10 reg. production cigar). So who would like to be involved in this pass?
    im first
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the mile stone tony!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Lift603Lift603 Posts: 253
    Congrats!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Congrats on the mile stone tony!!
    +1
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Congrats!
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Congrats man!!
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats tony. Sign me up if you can bend the rules a little
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    WOOO HOOOO! 1K already?!?!?! Congrats!
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats man, wish I could do the pass, 600 + posts to go
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congrats Tony on 1k posts.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Your butt was dragging to get to that thousand, lol. Sorry for that, I didn't mean to bOMB you that bad, lol. Congrats Old Noob, lol.....
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Tony, Steve, Shaft and SleevePlz!!!
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Very nice congrats I'm working my way to 1 k myself, some day.
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Im down- lets do it
  • Options
    jpsquared12jpsquared12 Posts: 13
    Congrats, I'm working on double digits haha
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im close... not the time tho. CONGRATS BRO

I no sh4t didnt notice that my 1000 was that post..... IRONIC!
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    congrats.......hopefully sometime next year ill reach 1000 LOL
  • Options
    Way to go tony! Congrats
  • Options
    Thank you everyone! Perhaps my original requirements for participating were a little stiff. I personally hate rigid guidelines and I'm not sure why I didn't think them through a little more before posting. If you are a long standing member of this forum and would like to participate, then please don't hesitate to let me know you want in. I didn't realize how many guys I really admire on here that just don't post a ton (I'm talking to you Junior). With that said, the following people are confirmed so far. JJ20030 Lee.mcglynn Trident The Robbyras Bigfnsteve
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Have fun guys, I'm out.....
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Ah, hellooooo....
    Mr rick I'm sure your in but you have been getting smacked around like Charlie Murphy by some noobs lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    I'm in if you will have me. I'm pretty close to 1000 posts.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Have fun guys, I'm out.....
    What's this? How about you change that tone, get in, and I put you first! I have a package I need to send to you anyways. Save me some postage.
  • Options
    pm to tony
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    congrats shaftie shaft! snoobie no join pass. i have plans for youuuu thoughhhhh
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    RCY Cigars:
    Ah, hellooooo....
    Mr rick I'm sure your in but you have been getting smacked around like Charlie Murphy by some noobs lol
    Charlie Murphy what did the five fingers say to the face? lol
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    SleevePlz:
    Thank you everyone! Perhaps my original requirements for participating were a little stiff. I personally hate rigid guidelines and I'm not sure why I didn't think them through a little more before posting. If you are a long standing member of this forum and would like to participate, then please don't hesitate to let me know you want in. I didn't realize how many guys I really admire on here that just don't post a ton (I'm talking to you Junior). With that said, the following people are confirmed so far. JJ20030 Lee.mcglynn Trident The Robbyras Bigfnsteve

in thats case im in
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on 1k .... If its cool I'd like to be in on the pass.
  • Options
    Junior and JK, welcome aboard! If anyone else wants in, please let me know by later today. I hope to have this out in the morning. Also, if I don't have your address already, please pm it to me. Thanks!
  • Options
    Okay, I updated the first post with a picture of the cigars going out and the pass order. I'll post the DC# later today for the first stop at Bigfnsteve's.