Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

SM03KY= Friendly Fiver

RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
Hello, I'm trying to get back in the swing of things. I read your post in the newbie trading thread and have a great understanding of what you wrote. I would love to do a friendly trade with you. I just want to get my feet wet in the forums again. It would be nice to do it with someone I haven't danced with before. Whatcha say, a good blind fiver? ??

Comments

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    jd50ae:

Hey, are you laughing at me? Why, what did I do? I'm just trying to get a trade here buddy. Can we not asks for trades anymore, did I break a new rule ??

• roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Nope, laughing at the prospects of your math skills
    One God, One Truth
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rick, I know for a fact he would love to trade with you. He PMd his addy to me so I could pass it along to you since he knows we are brothers.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Rick, I know for a fact he would love to trade with you. He PMd his addy to me so I could pass it along to you since he knows we are brothers.
    Damn took the words right outta my mouth...lol
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like baiting here?
    Bigshizza:
    bandyt09:
    Damn took the words right outta my mouth...lol

Oh, thanks Todd. I'll get something out tomorrow, I have the perfect fiver for him. Jim, Todd was a little faster, but no worries. Hopefully I won't be to rusty??
  • SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Good Sir, I would be honored to get my head kicked in by an esteemed gentleman such as yourself.....
    This!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And all ya'll B/SOTLs......

See more on Know Your Meme
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SM0K3Y:
    Good Sir, I would be honored to get my head kicked in by an esteemed gentleman such as yourself.....
    This!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And all ya'll B/SOTLs......

See more on Know Your Meme
    Sucker
    I'm starting to see that just trying to be nice gets you smashed on round here ;)
    SM0K3Y:
    I'm starting to see that just trying to be nice gets you smashed on round here ;)

I promise my friend, it will be a nice fiver of something. No smashing of anything, just a good ol trade between two BOTL.

RCY Cigars:
    SM0K3Y:

I promise my friend, it will be a nice fiver of something. No smashing of anything, just a good ol trade between two BOTL.

I'm sure he had to take several breaks to finish typing those lies.
    RCY Cigars:
    SM0K3Y:

;p
    You have a PM SM0k3Y :)

• cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can vouch for Rick's integrity. I've done 2 traded with him, both within 2 or 3 sticks of the agreed amount! Treat him with respect, and he will treat you with respect!
    cbuck:
    I can vouch for Rick's integrity. I've done 2 traded with him, both within 2 or 3 sticks of the agreed amount! Treat him with respect, and he will treat you with respect!

Hope my jokes arent coming across as ass-hat-ery, no need for the vouches, and PM to RCY yo! :)
    SM0K3Y:
    cbuck:

Hope my jokes arent coming across as ass-hat-ery, no need for the vouches, and PM to RCY yo! :)

Not at all, do you know a guy who goes by the name of 90+Irishman? If you do, then you would know that your jokes are fine :). Received your email and will see you soon.

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    SM0K3Y:
    cbuck:

Not at all, do you know a guy who goes by the name of 90+Irishman? If you do, then you would know that your jokes are fine :). Received your email and will see you soon.

Boy and you say I pick fights Huh? Not even involved here yet you have to take shots Huh? Fine Rick I see how it is, keep woofing away son. ??
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    I feel like we just watched the "friendly" 5er go out the window.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    avengethis:
    RCY Cigars:
    I think we all knew this wasn't a friendly fiver.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY always plays fair! Enjoy the 'fiver'!
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eulogy:
    avengethis:
    RCY Cigars:
    I think we all knew this wasn't a friendly fiver.
    danger signs photo: danger danger-1.gif
    no matter where you go, there you are.

Ummmmmmm.....why do I feel the need to run by mailbox insurance?

The package is enroute!!
    9505 5110 4117 5083 5829 49
    Insurance won't cover what he's about to do.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SM0K3Y:

The package is enroute!!
    You'll need better health insurance!!
    Bigshizza:
    SM0K3Y:

The package is enroute!!

I think I'd feel better if he woulda used this pic instead....
    photo happy-face_zpsb9bpruuk.jpg
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    SM0K3Y:

And those two mems are a good summation of whats about to go down. Naive innocence and serial killing horror. lol.
    SM0K3Y:
    Bigshizza:
    SM0K3Y:

The package is enroute!!

Don't listen to them, I actually meant to use that smiley. But they were side by side and I said what the heck. I told you a fiver and I'm keeping to my word buddy. See, no problems here :).

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    SM0K3Y:
    Bigshizza:
    SM0K3Y:

The package is enroute!!

Don't listen to them, I actually meant to use that smiley. But they were side by side and I said what the heck. I told you a fiver and I'm keeping to my word buddy. See, no problems here :).

Rick I see that your BS-O-Meter is flying off the charts again, but you still have a ways to go before you can truly learn to convince people. Talk to Jerm, he's exceptionally talented in BS and can help to educate you there ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."