A forum for cigar lovers.

Welcome to Cigar.com Sign in | Join | Help
in

Skyrim Anyone?

Last post 12-16-2011, 8:54 PM by phobicsquirrel. 141 replies.
Page 5 of 10 (142 items)   « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 Next > ... Last »
Sort Posts: Previous
  • Re: Skyrim Anyone?

11-19-2011, 5:20 PM

Just hit a wall with the Dark Brotherhood assassins at lvl 18; can't kill that asswipe in Volruund. Got the keys, but he just hits too damn hard to do anything and I can't find any place to find to hide and abuse my flame atronarch conjurations :(

My current build is a heavy armor one-handed warrior with summoning a flame atronarch for backup; this guys is just too much

Question, challenge, and always keep a fresh battery in your bullshit detector

I want to be candid with you, for candor is a compliment, it speaks of trust and assumes good faith.
  • Re: Skyrim Anyone

11-19-2011, 8:14 PM

• Joined on 11-22-2010
    • Knoxville, TN
    • Posts 513
    • Top 500 Contributor
    I may have a problem. I've been playing all day. Taking a break after dinner to smoke an LP 9, which is great, but I can't stop thinking about Skyrim!

Changing of meat gladdens the pigs. --Benjamin Peret

11-19-2011, 8:24 PM

xmacro:
    Just hit a wall with the Dark Brotherhood assassins at lvl 18; can't kill that asswipe in Volruund. Got the keys, but he just hits too damn hard to do anything and I can't find any place to find to hide and abuse my flame atronarch conjurations :(

My current build is a heavy armor one-handed warrior with summoning a flame atronarch for backup; this guys is just too much
    I had trouble with a stealthy toon, so you are not alone, from the sound of it you pretty much made a battle tank-mage sort, ironically my 2nd toon is the same way only with duel-casting instead of weapon skills, best bet is what I ended up doing is, snag an invis potion sneak up on his ass and get the stealth kill, DO NOT explore that "dungeon" deeper, you will get rocked by Dwarven auto-matrons
    kingjk729:
    Sweet so Friday is gonna be hot with a chance of meatballs ..... I'll make the pasta and start making some extra ice for the drinks.

new blog soon
    Favs in Bio

11-19-2011, 8:26 PM

Or summon the dude from The Dark Brotherhood in Oblivion and send him in as cannon fodder

zomgedit: if you can pick a lock that is a little earlier before you get to that dude there is a firing mechanism that launches an explosion at that table those 3 npc's are sitting at
    kingjk729:
    Sweet so Friday is gonna be hot with a chance of meatballs ..... I'll make the pasta and start making some extra ice for the drinks.

new blog soon
    Favs in Bio

11-21-2011, 8:50 PM

Does anyone know how to beat Rahgot?
    So I'm basically stuck.

I am the rocks of eternal shore: Crash against me and be broken!~ En Sabah Nur

11-21-2011, 9:41 PM

not sure what quest that is yo or I could help?
    kingjk729:

new blog soon
    Favs in Bio

11-21-2011, 11:07 PM

• Joined on 04-05-2011
    • Clarksville, TN
    • Posts 74
    • Not Ranked
    never played any Elder Scrolls. Rented Skyrim over the weekend to see what all the fuss was about. Found myself playing every spare minute I had. Could easily get hooked on this game.
    "I'm your huckleberry." Doc Holliday

11-22-2011, 8:14 AM

This game is awesome. I some how missed the Dragon line of quest and re-visited them. When you start to learn shouts it makes the game much more interesting. I am liking this game way better than Oblivion due to the better leveling system and monsters don't lvl as you lvl which I though was just dumb in Oblivion. I really like the further you venture out the harder monsters are giving you some sort of safe zone. The only thing that I hate it takes me (xbox) literately 40 seconds to open a door or go to a different section of the game. It sucks when you are in town doing errands.
    www.my-pcgeek.com

qrcode

11-23-2011, 1:13 AM

stephen_hannibal:
    Does anyone know how to beat Rahgot?
    So I'm basically stuck.

HOLY CRAP!!!!! You guys need to get this quest.
    I finally beat him today. And he drops a mask that ads 70 points to stamina.
    As a dual wield character this is priceless.

11-25-2011, 5:09 PM

Played the first 10 quests or so and I just couldn't get in to it I was all excited but personally didn't enjoy it so I played counterstrike the rest of the day.
    Andrew Dzikoski
    1-800-357-9800 ext 325
    Andyd@cigar.com

11-27-2011, 12:12 AM

Never played a game in this series, and haven't played computer games in 6 or 7 years probably... but I saw a trailer for Diablo III a few days ago, and if it ever actually drops, my entire life will probably revolve around it for a few months at least.
    SMOKE INTO OBLIVION CIGAR BLOG

11-27-2011, 12:18 AM

You fuckers just had to keep bumping this to the top didn't ya? Amazon says it'll be here monday lol.

11-27-2011, 12:32 AM

docbp87:
    Never played a game in this series, and haven't played computer games in 6 or 7 years probably... but I saw a trailer for Diablo III a few days ago, and if it ever actually drops, my entire life will probably revolve around it for a few months at least.
    Same. I loved the other two Diablo and this game will eat some time when it comes out.

Marker. CC Field Marshall

11-27-2011, 9:11 PM

I'm so addicted to this game.

11-28-2011, 8:17 AM

I wouldn't worry about the older series because the lvling system is complicated. They made the lvling system much more appealing in Skyrim, but that is my opinion. Another great benifit is that the monsters do not lvl when you do. In the older games, you could be a high lvl and walk outside a newbie town and get owned. The monsters lvled much more higher than your character which I thought was ridiculous. In Skyrim, like a true RPG the further you venture out the harder the monsters. I like this approach. But this is my opinion.
    www.my-pcgeek.com

qrcode
Page 5 of 10 (142 items)   « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 Next > ... Last »
View as RSS news feed in XML