Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Super Quick Contest -- Winner is Brian!!!!

SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
Alright guys, I have an empty SFRB sitting in the closet and it needs to go. So I just finished splitting a pile of wood and now get to smoke a well-deserved mid-afternoon cigar. I am going to smoke something that was sent to me by one of you. Your job is to simply guess the brand of the cigar and the person that sent it. The first person to get one of the two right, wins! You must have been a member before today to play. One guess per person. A simple five pack to the winner in the aforementioned SFRB. And.............GO!
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Lfd Shizza
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Arturo Fuente and Trident, what do I win :)

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tat glock
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MF Ro
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinco Vegas Gold from JD :)
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LFD Limitado from Glock
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Viaje Shizz

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    MOW Rain
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Some great guesses, but no winner yet. So I guess it won't be a "Super Quick Contest" after all. Keep the guesses coming. For simplicity, it's not: Shizza Trident Glock Ro JD Rain LFD MF AF Tat 5V Viaje MOW Remember, you only have to get one of them right, not both.
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Camacho
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Illusione Curt
  • ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    La palina
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Something I sent you from Stafford vs the world 2, currently I have memory of a goldfish so I don't remember what I sent
    Luchador from echambers
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    black and mild. Alex Svensson
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jiunn Fighting ***.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
    Update, it's not: Shizza Trident Glock Ro JD Rain Curt Hayblet echambers Jiunn Alex Svenson LFD MF AF Tat 5V Viaje MOW Camacho Illusione La Palina Luchador Black and Mild Fighting *** Remember, you only have to get one of them right, not both.
    Why is my guess not on the list? mean
    Well, I wanted this to be a quick contest. The guesses are getting worse, thanks in no small part to Jiunn :)
    Oops spoke too soon
    jliu:
    Why is my guess not on the list? mean
    Look again, jerk.
    Mrs. Peacock, in the Study, with the Candlestick?

Alec Bradley from Walt Basil?

• EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Caldwell
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somebody on the forum. A cigar one of them sent.
    Settle down there killers. I said one guess per person (i.e. one brand and one gifter). That said, you are still wrong. Lol. How about a hint to help speed this along. The brand is one of my favs as is the sender :)
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mike Williams and The Kinky Friedman AKA The EG!!!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Me Padr
    Money can't buy taste
    Glock1975:
    I did get hit by EG a while back and I don't think the guy that sent this cigar is the EG or part of it. So I'll officially say you are wrong, as well. Lol.
    Update, it's not: Shizza Trident Glock Ro JD Rain Curt Hayblet echambers Jiunn Alex Svenson Walt MVW Lee LFD MF AF Tat 5V Viaje MOW Camacho Illusione La Palina Luchador Black and Mild Fighting *** Alec Bradley Caldwell Kinky Friedman Padron Remember, you only have to get one of them right, not both.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    I did get hit by EG a while back and I don't think the guy that sent this cigar is the EG or part of it. So I'll officially say you are wrong, as well. Lol.
    Lol u never know.