Home General Discussion

March Madness Deal

EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
First ones here, don't know much about it. Any thoughts?

Comments

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    where is it?
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's part of the daily deal. It's labeled march madness.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    doh! thanks dude
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    601 Oscuro for $40? Weak
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
    youngryan216:
    601 Oscuro for $40? Weak
    I'll file it under weaksauce for this deal.
    Eulogy:
    youngryan216:
    601 Oscuro for $40? Weak
    I'll file it under weaksauce for this deal.
    Under "W" for weaksauce lol
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    It no longer says march madness, that may have been an error. got a beard e-mail today saying his e-mail was the first MM deal. Great deal if you want to buy a lot of cigars.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    It no longer says march madness, that may have been an error. got a beard e-mail today saying his e-mail was the first MM deal. Great deal if you want to buy a lot of cigars.
    Or split it with someone. See T/P/B.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    Ken Light:
    what is it?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    danielzreyes:
    ddubridge:
    Ken Light:
    what is it?
    PM
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    That email is an amazing deal for all AJ fans. When those PA first came out everybody was buying them up like hotcakes at full price.
  • gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    youngryan216:
    601 Oscuro for $40? Weak
    Well depends on which batch they are. If they are from the original release produced at the My Father factory then it would be a nice deal. Only reason I mention it is because of the product description.
    New round of March Madness deals are up. What do you guys think of these? I've only had the Master Blend 3 and wasn't super impressed with them.
    Lack luster.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Eulogy:
    New round of March Madness deals are up. What do you guys think of these? I've only had the Master Blend 3 and wasn't super impressed with them.
    i heart the MBIII, but have gotten them cheaper on here from a kelly deal or something like that. the other is meh, you put the reconquista in that deal with the armada then it might be worth it.
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    Eulogy:
    i heart the MBIII, but have gotten them cheaper on here from a kelly deal or something like that. the other is meh, you put the reconquista in that deal with the armada then it might be worth it.

I could be an Oliva pimp, but the MBIII, while good, just isn't a must have cigar for me. I really like the Armada with some age on it and I can't seem to get them except as singles in other samplers. But I've never tried that Ave and hate to shell out the skrilla.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
    More like March Sadness. . .
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    Ever had an MBIII that has at least a year, or two, on it?
    An entirely different, and most awesome cigar imo..............especially when compared to rott, or close to rott (less than 6 months)
    It's hard to find MBIIIs much cheaper than $4.50/ea anywhere......so that's the best of today's "madness" for sure...................but it's nothing that is making me reach for my wallet.

• SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Eulogy:

Hopefully tomorrows will be better?
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm waiting on an insanely good deal on some Don Pepins/My Fathers call me old school but I know what's I like.
    KingoftheCove:
    Ever had an MBIII that has at least a year, or two, on it?
    An entirely different, and most awesome cigar imo..............especially when compared to rott, or close to rott (less than 6 months)
    I haven't yet. My brother gave me one but he only had it for a week or two. I'll have to mooch another off him and try again. It just wasn't as smooth as I expect from Oliva.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    All I have to say is .... Pfffft
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingoftheCove:
    It's hard to find MBIIIs much cheaper than $4.50/ea anywhere......so that's the best of today's "madness" for sure...................but it's nothing that is making me reach for my wallet.

I have bought from ccom for $40 per 10, robo's... they are fantastic with age
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    curtpick:
    All I have to say is .... Pfffft
    OLD MAN FART!!!!
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this was a deal i got on the mb III last july
    C1-OKA5050-B-5
    Oliva Master Blends III
    Robusto-bdl [1/5]~
    $2.00
    $40.00
    Tracking Information
    Ship Date 06/12/2014
    Item Total $40.00
    Gift Wrap -----
    Free Saver Shipping $0.00
    Order Total $40.00
    was from ccom but no mention who i did the deal with but i think it was a special deal sent out, i thought it was a fluke @ 10.00 per 5 but i have a box full now,lol
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    I really love the Armada but haven't tried the Ave Divinia, so not sure on this one. Can get a lot of other great cigars for $35 a 5ver. Like the MBIII but really like it in the torpedo.
    Thing is, tomorrow is another deal. Maybe something that will have my pulse racing and me scrambling for my credit card. So I will wait...
    jj20030:
    this was a deal i got on the mb III last july
    C1-OKA5050-B-5
    Oliva Master Blends III
    Robusto-bdl [1/5]~
    $2.00
    $40.00
    Tracking Information
    Ship Date 06/12/2014
    Item Total $40.00
    Gift Wrap -----
    Free Saver Shipping $0.00
    Order Total $40.00
    was from ccom but no mention who i did the deal with but i think it was a special deal sent out, i thought it was a fluke @ 10.00 per 5 but i have a box full now,lol
    I'm thinking someone made a mistake......................and you be the WINNER!!!!!
    Never, ever seen them that cheap....
    Best I ever did was $3/ea at auction, at another place, years ago.......
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    That's a damn good deal. Cheapest I've seen is 20ct. sampler for $80. I like them a lot, but not as much as the V, V Melanio, or Conny.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i ask before i ordered and _ -_ said yup, so i ordered