Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

My list contest for all

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
I have a list too. Why not? Seems to be the popular thing to do. This is a little contest open to all. In order to play you must bomb someone on my list and post a DC number. PM me who your target is but post the DC number here. All packages must be sent by Feb. 7th. Winner will be randomly selected to win a Xikar swag pack pictured below. If you lay the smack down on these fellas I will add some great sticks as well so lots of participation welcome. Hit em hard and if you want to hit several targets more entries for you.

Bigshizza
WaltBasil
Stubble
Puff_Dougie
thehilk
The3Stogies
onestrangeone
Rain

Cap, lunchbox, beer koozie, Nice beer glass, bottle opener shaped like a Xikar cutter. image

Comments

• Options
    BrianakBrianak Posts: 255
    I like people's "lists". What's your addy?
  • Options
    Brianak:
    I like people's "lists". What's your addy?
    I can give you any of these fella's addresses if that is what you are after. Me? I moved.
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't like this contest at first, but if this turns into a jsnake bombing party, I'm all for it! Who needs jake's addy?
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    I do.
  • Options
    Brianak:
    I do.
    Check your PM, Brian... and feel free to share it! Bwahahahahaa!!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Puff_Dougie:
    Brianak:
    I do.
    Check your PM, Brian... and feel free to share it! Bwahahahahaa!!
    Oh hey if anyone on my list wants to bomb someone else on my list you can enter too.
  • Options
    Thanks. image
  • Options
    Brianak:
    Thanks. image
    What the heck? This is not going as planned. I am using bribery even.
  • Options
    Hahaha!!! This is working out amazingly well! Who else needs jake's addy?
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Brianak:
    Thanks. image
    Jake, Jake, Jake. How could you have imagined this going any other way? Never post your target.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    NSFW

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OOOOoooooHHHhhhhh Shizzzzzzaaaa Jakey not good!!!!
  • Options
    Untitled
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    List looks pretty damn anti Texas.
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Bahahahaha, this is awesome. I've got to get some other stuff squared away first but looking forward to seeing this unfold. Nothing like seeing a nice backfire too haha.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Jake's hiring hit-men, this is not good. Great contest but some people will do anything for that swag, I'm a'scared!! My balls are fully de-flated and any attack will be met with equal, if not greater, enthusiasm on another member or members.
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    List looks pretty damn anti Texas.

This is what I was thinking as well, had a little something planed already (and a day off) I may need to find a bigger box now.
  • Options

Great contest, Jake! Another off to Grain Valley...
  • Options
    Mother of ...... this escalated the wrong way quickly. This is a contest not a gang bang!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like the same thing to me ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Mother of ...... this escalated the wrong way quickly. This is a contest not a gang bang!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    jsnake:
    Brianak:
    Thanks. image
    Briana gets first blood..
  • Options
    Let me clarify things since there seems to be confusion among the masses. The DC # needs to be to someone on the list for an entry not to me.
  • Options
    jsnake:
    Let me clarify things since there seems to be confusion among the masses. The DC # needs to be to someone on the list for an entry not to me.
    I'm not confused. Did I win??
  • Options
    Puff_Dougie:
    jsnake:
    I'm not confused. Did I win??
    dude! Did you win? Wait... What?
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Walt, you have a PM Sir!
  • Options
    cbuck:
    Walt, you have a PM Sir!
    replied
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    This thread makes me laugh out loud!
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't Mess With Texas!
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best contest ever.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)