Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Jimmy V's One Thousand and Three Pass - Completed and First Post Updated

jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
I made a thread at the end of November that I had reached a couple milestones of 1000 Posts and also my Third Year on the Forums. Was trying to figure out what to do as far as a Contest or a Pass and there was a lot of interest in a Pass. With the Holidays and everything going on I wanted to wait for things to calm down a bit before starting the process.

I've met so many amazing people on here and learned so much about this great hobby we all love so much and wanted to do something to show my appreciation for what a great place this truly is. The generosity and Family atmosphere is incredible and you all really do ROCK. Now that the mushy stuff is out of the way...

We'll start the signup process now and would like to get a decent number like 15 or so involved. The main thing to join is being on the Good Traders List and having somewhere around a couple hundred posts. Want to make sure some of the newer peeps can get in on the fun of a Pass too. Basic Pass rules apply of Take no more than 5 and put at least the same number back with similar value.

I'll get some Cigars together for when I get this rolling and will probably start it going with about 20 Cigars. It will be a lot of my favorite stuff and will be a nice start to the Pass. Looking forward to doing my first Pass and Thank You all again so much for making this such an amazing place.

Pass Order -

kingjk729 *
flowbee *
rsherman24 *
Glock1975 *
avengethis *
mmccartneydc *
First Warrior *
twistedstem *
Stubble *
90+ Irishman *
Eulogy *
Echambers *
Bigshizza *

Went through everyone's location and got an Order set. There's a bigger group of us here towards the East Coast so starting here and then heading West. Tried to get as smooth of a route as possible so it's not jumping around everywhere. Hopefully we can get this going next week and really looking forward to this. Thank you all for being involved and this will be really fun. Here are the 20 Cigars that will start off the Pass...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this is on to the final person and as I've said before, I am so glad that all of you were involved in my first Pass to celebrate both three years on here and my 1,000th post. For this last stop things will be a bit different. Instead of taking a pic of Takes and Puts just take a pic of all of the Cigars because they are all yours Jim.

When I joined back up there were some people on here who I saw doing some crazy generous stuff and you were one of them. Between missing out on your 10,000 Post bomb and your BDay a while back I decided when I started the Pass that you would be the final destination and not me.

Thanks for everything you do on here Jim and thanks again so much to all of you who were involved in this. Was tough keeping this on the down low but wanted to make it as unexpected as possible. Enjoy everything Jim and don't get any clever ideas about payback either.

Bigshizza:
Thanks peeps here is the haul!! Thanks so much to everyone and especially the rat bastid Jimmy...

Helluva selection there and looks like the total doubled on it's way to Jim. So happy with how it turned out and while it was tough not letting the cat out of the bag it was definitely for the best. Thanks again everyone and enjoy Jim.
Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
2015 Gang War - East Coast
Enola Gay - Target #29

Comments

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Jim. Would love to be a part of it
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    As I mentioned when you had the initial idea I'd be happy to partake in your pass.
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to be part of this pass also. Congrats on your 1000 and 3 posts.
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Very cool and thanks guys. Heading out for a nice long 16 plus hour day so hopefully tonight when I get home we'll have a nice list going. Hoping the two hours of driving each way won't be too bad in this damn weather we're having too. One of the things that sucks about having another location a couple hours away and doing shows there during Winter.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Hey Jim, I want to be in your pass!!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Count me in Jimmy, would love to be a part of such a great pass and group of brothers!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to be if you'll have me.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
    Ended up not having to make the long drive for work which is good. Lost some hours today but with the way the roads are I would definitely rather play it safe. Plus the one road we use to get there is actually closed it's been so bad.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will get in on this if you will have me!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    kingjk729:
    As I mentioned when you had the initial idea I'd be happy to partake in your pass.

I know there were a few of you who suggested the Pass idea and wanted to join in but I just wanted to make sure with the wait for after the Holidays everything was still good to go for you guys.

Just went to the other thread and added the others too so they have their spot reserved.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im in if your still taking names...
    no matter where you go, there you are.

Going to see if we can maybe get one more person in on this for an even dozen. Then I'll map out where everyone is at and go from there. Really looking forward to this and seeing how it progresses.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jimmyv723:
    Going to see if we can maybe get one more person in on this for an even dozen. Then I'll map out where everyone is at and go from there. Really looking forward to this and seeing how it progresses.
    I'm your huckleberry.....if you'll have me!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If there's still room, I'd like to get in on this.
    Looks like we're good to go here and glad to see a nice mix of some Vets and some newer guys. That's what I was hoping for and I'll get a Pass order worked out and will try and get this going this week or beginning of next week.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

Updated first post with the 20 Cigars the Pass will start off with.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

Great sticks to start with Jimmy, wonderful mix and amazing generosity to share with everyone thanks again!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Pass Order added to first post.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

Got this to Jim today since we were able to get together today. Really looking forward to seeing this get going and hope everyone enjoys the Pass. Glad you're all in it and thanks for participating.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

Excited to be a part of it Jimmy thanks bro!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Sorry about the delay in getting this post up and off the ground ... This week was insane and I'm lucky to have survived ..... So glad Jimmy allowed me to participate in this pass and first pic are my puts
    photo 20150307_185503_zps01mgka9m.jpg
    And the second pic are my takes ......
    photo 20150307_185258_zpsz0rppsqj.jpg
    Thanks again Jimmy ..... This went out Saturday morning and is on the way to FlowBee .... I'll post the dc tomorrow.
    Off to a great start and no worries bro. Very nice takes and puts and this will be cool seeing this move around to all you guys.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

Pass is in pics to follow!!
    Its a pleasure to share your 1000+ pass with you!! Thankyou Jimmy!!

Takes

Puts

Off to Sherm

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Brother. Will get this out to Jeremy tomorrow. Damn. Just sent him a package.
    Takes
    Puts:
    Great Takes and Puts. Only had the Jekyll and Mason Dixon but those are both great.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got the pass Jimmy, will get this posted as soon as I can and off to Brad, so glad Brad is next ??
    Can't wait for this to make its way to me, very cool pass thanks for including us all Jimmy!
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Got the pass Jimmy, will get this posted as soon as I can and off to Brad, so glad Brad is next ??
    Uhhh my mailbox is under construction or something like that.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    avengethis:
    Glock1975:
    Uhhh my mailbox is under construction or something like that.
    Jerm I heard he's having a bit of an issue with his cigars and needs some assistance getting ones he can smoke soon. Just a friendly heads up ;)