Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

WTH....kind of trade?

BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
Helping a new guy get on the good traders list is dangerous! Thanks Benhanks for the awesome selection of sticks!! And the hat is killer... Prepare yo'self this may get a little ugly!

Comments

• smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That hat is the Shizz!! #jelly
  • ^ this.... love the hat lol
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    You got destroyed Jim!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Killer hat and it loos like Papa Jim was blindsided, not the typical newbie trade lol! Awesome job Ben it's always nice to see Jim getting his AZZ kicked ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Dang, that new guy hits hard! Nice Job Ben! Enjoy Shizzy!
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit. One on the end looks like a Shark....very nice...best maduro I've ever had.

"Long ashes my friends."

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ooh. Love it when a new guy pokes a bear right out of the gate. Great selection. This may get interesting
  • ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    I think you should get a tat to match the hat! Nice hit.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Wow, you should have known Jim. Nice hit, I meant to say trade Ben :)
  • benhanksbenhanks Posts: 342 ✭✭
    Hey Jim, glad you liked my selection. Those are some of my favorites! That is a Shark, one of my top three cigars for sure. PS, I'm already on the good trader list, I was just looking to have some fun with a guy that dishes it out all of the time.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dayum, blasted by a newb. You have big balls Sir!!!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    benhanks:
    Hey Jim, glad you liked my selection. Those are some of my favorites! That is a Shark, one of my top three cigars for sure. PS, I'm already on the good trader list, I was just looking to have some fun with a guy that dishes it out all of the time.

Wow, Ben talks smack as well and Jim hasn't sent yet. BALLSY!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    benhanks:

Yes, yes he is! Or just plain silly, we shall see! We shall see!
    mmccartneydc:
    RCY Cigars:
    benhanks:

I guess only time will tell
    benhanks:
    mmccartneydc:
    RCY Cigars:
    benhanks:

Hahahaha go get em Ben I believe in you ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    benhanks:
    mmccartneydc:
    RCY Cigars:
    benhanks:

Time to practice the ankle grab my friend!! It's all down hill from here!!
    Bigshizza:
    benhanks:
    mmccartneydc:
    RCY Cigars:
    benhanks:

Strapped to my ankle is my little friend I code named PM9. Better keep me standing.
    benhanks:
    Bigshizza:
    benhanks:
    mmccartneydc:
    RCY Cigars:
    benhanks:

Strapped to my ankle is my little friend I code named PM9. Better keep me standing.
    Ben if you ever want a little inside info or tips on how to put the hurt on Jim just let me know. Always happy to help especially with Papa Jim since he's on the wrong team ;)
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,165 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This will be fun to watch.
    90+ Irishman:
    Ben if you ever want to a little inside info or tips on how to put the hurt on Jim just let me know. Always happy to help especially with Papa Jim since he's on the wrong team ;)
    PM sent
    benhanks:
    90+ Irishman:
    Ben if you ever want to a little inside info or tips on how to put the hurt on Jim just let me know. Always happy to help especially with Papa Jim since he's on the wrong team ;)
    PM sent
    Replied, hope it helps :)
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better hunker down and fortify the mailbox Benhanks!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    benhanks:
    90+ Irishman:
    PM sent
    WTH????
    Bigshizza:
    90+ Irishman:
    benhanks:
    90+ Irishman:
    PM sent
    WTH????
    Hahahahahahahaha :)
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Somebody taught that guy well! Much deserved hit on one of the pillars of this forum.
    OchoZacho:
    Somebody taught that guy well! Much deserved hit on one of the pillars of this forum.
    Look out Ocho, they'll be coming for you too!
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    This is awesome. Very nice hit on a very deserving BORK. I like the style too lol.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit Ben, very smooth. You went in alone too without a coalition, this could escalate.
    WOW...Jim....I don't even know what to say. I got some tips from the Irishman and he told me that you liked some pretty rare stuff but this is amazing. I haven't even heard of a lot of these. I hope you didn't have to pay for overnight shipping to get these here this quick! And if I am counting right I think you sent 12. I only sent 10 and now I feel bad. Anyway, thanks again, I can't wait to smoke these.

Nice hit Jim!! Enjoy Ben :)