Home Non Cigar Related

KBS

jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
who is getting it?! (Tony?????) please allow me to buy some from you :)

Comments

• y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Is that due to hit the shelves already? I thought April.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    hey man. you're right. april 1, they will be released to their distribution footprint. they're releasing it to their local market starting march 25.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    hey man. you're right. april 1, they will be released to their distribution footprint. they're releasing it to their local market starting march 25.
    Thanks for info Jiunn....
    March 25 you say? I will start checking out the local spots and see if anyone is getting it. Will mark my calendar though for that day.

Seriously doubt I'll find any around here, would love to try it though.
    If I happen to come across some --- I'll certainly try to score extras for you (or any other BOTLs that want to try it.)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    If someone could send me a line on a bottle as well please :), I can't get it in the valley
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    April 1 huh. Are you sure this aint no April Fools prank?
    WaltBasil:
    jliu:
    April 1 huh. Are you sure this aint no April Fools prank?
    haha no it isnt. the release date is fairly in line w/ previous years.
    jgibv:
    jliu:
    March 25 you say? I will start checking out the local spots and see if anyone is getting it. Will mark my calendar though for that day.

If I happen to come across some --- I'll certainly try to score extras for you (or any other BOTLs that want to try it.)
    thanks dude!
    Jetmech_63:
    If someone could send me a line on a bottle as well please :), I can't get it in the valley
    Vinny ---- if I find some, you got 1 coming your way.
    But don't count on me bro.....

SleevePlz or one of the other MI BOTLs would be your best bet .......

jliu:
    jgibv:
    jliu:

thanks dude!
    Always happy to help out friends who enjoy good beer.

• bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    jliu:
    jgibv:
    jliu:

thanks dude!
    John, Jiunn doesn't enjoy good beer and you may have misunderstood. Juinn is looking for Korean Barbeque Sauce. However, please feel free to send beer to his Lake Forest CA address.
    bandyt09:
    jgibv:
    jliu:
    jgibv:
    jliu:

thanks dude!
    John, Jiunn doesn't enjoy good beer and you may have misunderstood. Juinn is looking for Korean Barbeque Sauce. However, please feel free to send beer to his Lake Forest CA address.
    hahaha. korean barbeque skeet. skeet skeet skeet
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    I hope to score some again this year. It gets delivered around here a couple weeks late usually.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    SleevePlz:
    I hope to score some again this year. It gets delivered around here a couple weeks late usually.
    Actually, I just double checked and I bought my case on the fourth last year. He gets deliveries on Thursdays, so maybe on the third this year? I have to work that day, so hopefully it will still be available when I get there.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    who is getting it?! (Tony?????) please allow me to buy some from you :)
    Oh Ohhhhh me too me too pls! I'm willing to pay via Paypal or bedroom activities. Pls. let me know. Thanks guys
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    Jetmech_63:
    I can't find anything Founders down here.
    danielzreyes:
    Jetmech_63:
    I can't find anything Founders down here.
    This might explain it.... image
  • lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    Anybody know a source that will ship?
    lonewolf2011:
    Doubtful. Most places will have a waitlist to purchase one bottle from the one case they will receive.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    I'll keep a eye out for it...one of the places near my girls house sells and gets a ton of small batch stuff
    Money can't buy taste
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    If you like ipa's your missing out!
    Money can't buy taste
  • lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    SleevePlz:
    lonewolf2011:
    Doubtful. Most places will have a waitlist to purchase one bottle from the one case they will receive.
    Yep, kinda figured it would be like that & wasn't really expecting any leads. Thanks anyway!
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    KBS Release party this week in my home town. I think this actually makes it harder to get aroung here because of all the people traveling for the party. The plus side to this is you can get it on tap at certain venues. Did not make any lists this year, but I will do some looking around here these next couple weeks.
    ddubridge:
    KBS Release party this week in my home town. I think this actually makes it harder to get aroung here because of all the people traveling for the party. The plus side to this is you can get it on tap at certain venues. Did not make any lists this year, but I will do some looking around here these next couple weeks.
    Nice. I'm going to be in GR the last weekend of the month. Just going to miss all of the hoopla.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    How much does a four pack normally go for?
    Can you just empty a milk jug and fill it up from tap and send it here?
    jliu:
    bandyt09:
    jgibv:
    jliu:
    jgibv:
    jliu:

thanks dude!
    Talked to a Founders Rep on Sunday....I asked him if Columbus counted as part of the "local market" --- wishful thinking I know ---- and he said no LOL.
    Dang it! So April 1 is the date for me. He didn't know specific stores but I have a couple in mind that I'm going to check out. He also gave me some info on a couple bars/restaurants around town that will be getting kegs but he said they'll be gone within an hour or two after they're tapped....

But I do have a line on some high-quality Korean BBQ Sauce (or recipe) if you guys are interested in that ;-)

• ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    Nice. I'm going to be in GR the last weekend of the month. Just going to miss all of the hoopla.
    Let me know if you wanna meet up while you are in town.
    danielzreyes:
    Can you just empty a milk jug and fill it up from tap and send it here?
    I'm not sure that's how it works. I would bring more then a milk jug.
    jgibv:
    jliu:
    bandyt09:
    jgibv:
    jliu:
    jgibv:
    jliu:

thanks dude!
    Talked to a Founders Rep on Sunday....I asked him if Columbus counted as part of the "local market" --- wishful thinking I know ---- and he said no LOL.
    Dang it! So April 1 is the date for me. He didn't know specific stores but I have a couple in mind that I'm going to check out. He also gave me some info on a couple bars/restaurants around town that will be getting kegs but he said they'll be gone within an hour or two after they're tapped....

But I do have a line on some high-quality Korean BBQ Sauce (or recipe) if you guys are interested in that ;-)
    I just read a bunch of blabadiblablablaaaa. jk. thanks for checking dude
    ddubridge:
    I would love you quite a bit if you can score me some. I'll of course pay for the beers and shipping.
    Jetmech_63:
    How much does a four pack normally go for?
    If I remember correctly, last year the list price in MI was around $8.50 a bottle. Most places charged around $10.