Home Non Cigar Related

*Official* Rant about your team.

VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
I will start.... The Red Sox just Red SUCK. The manager is an a.ss and the team is playing like ****. Thank god for the Patriots!

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    The Dodgers new name will be...The LA Mercenaries. PLAY LIKE A TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Ohio State - Like a BOSS!
    marineatbn03:
    Ohio State - Like a BOSS!
    Talk to corporate..
    They are closed due to sanctions
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    FSU personification of Domination. Cubbies... sucked for years, probably still will till Hendry is out of Office
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    $254 million!?!? ..... nuff said
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    59-3 win by the Yellow Jackets doesn't erase the sudden death INT to lose to VT last week.
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Iowa State won their super bowl today in a cripple fight.
    danielzreyes:
    Is that what Pujols makes this year? ;) Still waiting for an LA vs LA World Series.
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    first real game for the lions tomorrow!! woo hoo
    reggie713:
    All hail Megatron!
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    reggie713:
    All hail Megatron!
    +1
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Shoot....my reason to rant died last year, may he rest in peace Al Davis. For now......Palmer needs to not throw INT's damnit and it would be a miracle if DMC stayed healthy for once...
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    The Pirates were poised to make the postseason for the first time in 20 years...now it's doubtful. Kinda depressing and it makes it had to watch baseball. But we always have the Steelers and hopefully the Penguins.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Only think I can rant about with my Seahawks is the lack of beefing up the offensive line....other than that I am psyched for this year!
    deejmemixx:
    Only think I can rant about with my Seahawks is the lack of beefing up the offensive line....other than that I am psyched for this year!
    Wait, your not converting to a Carolina fan? Man, you are just like everyone else in the Carolinas. I think the panther fan base comes from NY anyway. Lol.
    Rain:
    danielzreyes:
    Is that what Pujols makes this year? ;) Still waiting for an LA vs LA World Series.
    Regardless on who wins or lose, can you imagine the number of riots that would occur in So Ca?
    I'm enjoying the promise of ND's season...til we play Oklahoma and USC.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    catfishbluezz:
    Shoot....my reason to rant died last year, may he rest in peace Al Davis. For now......Palmer needs to not throw INT's damnit and it would be a miracle if DMC stayed healthy for once...
    You guys can have Palmer! We like Dalton much better in Cincy!
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    catfishbluezz:
    +1
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    How about them buffalo bills .... A hundred million dollars on on super Mario and he got a tackle.
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GO PATS!!!!
    kingjk729:
    How about them buffalo bills .... A hundred million dollars on on super Mario and he got a tackle.
    Was it at least a good tackle?
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Bo Sox and Bengals. I have few loves in life, but when it comes to sports, these are 2 I'm serious about.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't respond to this thread. Too much anger and bad words. My teams all suck and I am so tired of supporting losers. Good day.
    jsnake:
    I can't respond to this thread. Too much anger and bad words. My teams all suck and I am so tired of supporting losers. Good day.

Thats the best one so far!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Vision:
    jsnake:

at least you dont have the Browns.

...just sayin.
    kuzi16:
    Vision:
    jsnake:

at least you dont have the Browns.

...just sayin.
    EESH Good point there too.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    WhoDeyGal:
    OchoZacho:
    catfishbluezz:
    +1
    Meh....he's better then anything we've had in a while... Can't believe what we paid....stupid! You guys made out for sure
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    I was very optimistic going into the game but, ugh Russell looked more like a rookie than he did during preseason. I think Carroll's play calling was way too conservative. And the penalties...stupid mistakes along with those replacement refs...No good...I'm going to next weeks game against dem Cowgirls hoping Romo gets the flu.