Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Reached 1000 Posts Lets Have A Pass **Pass Update**

MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
Well I hit the 1000 post mark so I decided to do a pass cause I think they are fun. With my pass I would like to keep it to no more then 25 brothers or sisters, plus you must have 375 post as a minimum and be on the good trades list.

I would of made the post requirement lower but there will be a 2nd part to this pass once it makes it back to me and I felt the 375 mark was fair. With this pass I would like to see cigars passed that you smoke and enjoy that don't cost an arm and a leg. Not everbody can afford an Opus X or My Father or any number of the expensive sticks some enjoy here

I think in the $4.00 to $10.00 range there are some very nice cigars that go unnoticed and thats what I am looking for. For the second part of my 1000 post pass once it makes it back I am going to take the 25 names and put them in a hat and pick someone to receive a special gift

For those that want to take part once you post here please PM me your correct info so the pass makes it to you.

So far here is a list of those in the pass:

1. robbyrass
2. laker1963
3. y2pascoe
4. Marker
5. bandyt09
6. BIGT06
7. jlmarta
8. james40
9. RCY Cigars
10. firetruckguy
11. t_evan50
12. 90+ Irishman
13. JSaint
14. lcpleel
15. bigharpoon
16. RampMonkey
17. 415
18. jr_p951
19. dbeckom
20. JudoChinX
21. Lakota72

This is the shipping order of the pass:

Below is the pass order:

**Updated 11-15-2011**

1. RCY Cigars
2. bigharpoon
3. y2pascoe
4. Lakota72
5. dbeckom
6. BIGT06
7. t_evan50
8. JSaint
9. Marker
10. firetruckguy
11. 90+ Irishman
12. JudoChinX
13. RampMonkey
14. jlmarta
15. robbyrass
16. laker1963
17. Diamondog
18. 415
19. james40
20. jr_p951
21. bandyt09
22. lcpleel
23. MTuccelli

I need to leave the first list up for something else I got planned for this pass. If you felt this pass was just going to be a pass and a chance at a free 5er you were sadly mistaken

Comments

• Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    well... You KNOW i'm in... Congrats Brother!
  • Options
    howtobasshowtobass Posts: 589
    Congrats!!!!
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    I'm in . As for forwarding you my addy info... what do you take me for an idiot. Only a fool hands out their address to a hired gun. Nice try though.
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    I'm in, Michael. I already know you have my address.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Congratulations on 1000 posts Mike. Throw my name on the list please.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    I'm in . As for forwarding you my addy info... what do you take me for an idiot. Only a fool hands out their address to a hired gun. Nice try though.
    Im in.......You can send me your addy Doug, I'll take good care of it.....................
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I am DEFINITELY in on this one!! You have my info, sir.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Congrats, looks like I better work on my PWing if I want to get into this bad boy!
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Congrats, looks like I better work on my PWing if I want to get into this bad boy!
    Or you can get in on the 1000 post pass I set up for our noobs
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure, Mike, I'm in! I think you probably already have my addy but let me know if you don't.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congratulations on 1k posts.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:

Congrats Mike!!! I'll give you his addy Mike. And I'm in as well.

• Options
    bandyt09:
    laker1963:
    Im in.......You can send me your addy Doug, I'll take good care of it.....................
    LMAO, now don't take this the wrong way but I didn't feel a whole lot more comfortable when I read this. LOL, this place is making me paranoid!
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Right on Mike, im in brother....
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Damn, I will have to sit this one out (354 posts). Oh well, I will catch up on the next one.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    bandyt09:
    laker1963:
    LMAO, now don't take this the wrong way but I didn't feel a whole lot more comfortable when I read this. LOL, this place is making me paranoid!

You know what they say, a pair o' noids is better than one noid, any day!
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Im in.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    bandyt09:
    laker1963:
    Being paranoid just helps you fit in around here that's all. By the way Doug, it's not like I don't have your addy already......How do you feel now? LOL
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    bandyt09:
    laker1963:
    bandyt09:
    laker1963:
    Being paranoid just helps you fit in around here that's all. By the way Doug, it's not like I don't have your addy already......How do you feel now? LOL
    I have Doug's address as well. Is that a big deal?
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the count isn't full I'm in too. I know I reach both requirements, but if anyone has an issue due to the lack of time that I've been on, no offense will be taken. PM incoming with my addy Mike, and Congrats again on the achievement!-- Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    greg2648:
    Damn, I will have to sit this one out (354 posts). Oh well, I will catch up on the next one.
    Greg there is no mistaking it, you are TOP Shelf and when I set the post minimum I was not thinking of anything other then a fair number. If you want to get in on a pass I did start one for those that didn't meet the requirements. That pass is gonna be a good one too
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    greg2648:
    Greg there is no mistaking it, you are TOP Shelf and when I set the post minimum I was not thinking of anything other then a fair number. If you want to get in on a pass I did start one for those that didn't meet the requirements. That pass is gonna be a good one too
    No worries, Bro. I will catch you on the "flip-flop".
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    I want in brotha!
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    JSaint:
    I want in brotha!
    I love you, man.
  • Options
    greg2648:
    JSaint:
    I want in brotha!
    I love you, man.
    lol what?
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JSaint:
    greg2648:
    JSaint:
    I want in brotha!
    I love you, man.
    lol what?
    Ahhh Bromance.... how cute lol
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Marker:
    bandyt09:
    laker1963:
    bandyt09:
    laker1963:
    I have Doug's address as well. Is that a big deal?
    My addy has been out there for a while, and knowing that people like Bandyt09 have it keeps me up at night. I once dreamed that I feel into your 20 count humi and couldn't / wouldn't climb out.

As for Marker having my addy? You are one of the "new guns" in town, no? Who gave me up to you? Be warned, I am one of the original keepers of the list. If you aren't on it... I have ways to get your information. I have successfully landed bombs on some of your country's largest war machines, (ask Jetmech63) and bases.

You ain't scared of me boy!LMAO
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    JSaint:
    greg2648:
    JSaint:
    I want in brotha!
    I love you, man.
    lol what?
    Ahhh Bromance.... how cute lol
    lol.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on 1000, Mike! I definitely want in on the pass.
  • Options
    Oh ya never congratulated you Mike. Whups! Congrats lol.