Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

May winner is BLUETATTOO

EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
As most of you know by now, I've agreed to take over the monthly lottery to give SleevePlz a break from all of your shenanigans. Same rules, same timelines, new thread. So here we go:

About a week before the end of the month I will open up the window to enter the lottery. You must be an active participant in this forum and have completed some trades prior to participating in this lottery. You must express your interest in entering the drawing each month. I will never assume anyone wants in every month, even if you say so! The entry fee is 5 cigars. Obviously, you can send more. If you are participating, it is helpful if you fill out your bio with a favorites and wish list (and cigars you don't like list) to help people pick your winnings should you win. It should go without saying, but please send cigars that you think the winner will enjoy.

The lottery will close at midnight on the last day of the month prior to the drawing. On the first day of each month (or the second day if I am traveling, hung over, or tired of dealing with you all) I will hold a random drawing of all the people that have elected to participate in that month's lottery. I will do my best to conduct the drawing live on v-herf. The winner is responsible for pm'ing each of the participants with their current address. This should be done immediately. If you do not claim your prize within one week of the drawing, I will redo the drawing and select a new winner. If you do not frequent this forum enough to meet that requirement, then please do not enter the lottery. Participants should mail their cigars to the winner immediately. If you have not shipped within a week of receiving the winner's address, you will be considered delinquent and not permitted to participate in the future. Again, if you can not meet this requirement, then don't enter the lottery.

Delivery confirmation numbers should be posted in this thread when you ship your package. If you are new to shipping cigars, send me a pm and I will walk you though the process.

The list so far:

1. jgibv
2. SMOK3Y
3. jd50ae
4. Crousefer
5. BigShizza (Playing for Vision)
6. cbuck
7. Puff_Dougie
8. Edna20
9. Webmost
10. The Buffalonian
11. onestrangeone
12.First Warrior
13. rsherman
14. bluetattoo
15. Expendable Youth
16. Avengethis

-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."

Comments

• FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    IN!!!
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely... IN
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IN
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    In!
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    In as a non-competing participant.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In, please.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Oh I'm in!
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    Let's keep this going. I just ordered some AB Nica Puros, If the winner doesn't like them let me know so I don't put a couple in there.
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Count me in plz
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In
  • Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Posts: 721
    The Rabbit be down with it! I'm in!
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    In!
  • ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    in
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    In, with any winnings going to Teach.
  • chrisloldschrislolds Posts: 434 ✭✭
    In
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, sign me up please!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks again for taking this over Eric. Happy to see it hasn't lost any steam!!!
    Chemnitz:
    And Brad...
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    SleevePlz:
    Thanks again for taking this over Eric. Happy to see it hasn't lost any steam!!!
    Chemnitz:
    And Brad...
    Is this a thinly veiled request for a Camacho Ditka 89 SE?
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Where's the cumulative cigar tracker?
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    SleevePlz:
    Chemnitz:
    And Brad...
    Is this a thinly veiled request for a Camacho Ditka 89 SE?
    My pleasure.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Bump Got to get this back up to new record level. Can’t let this new guy have it easy!

Duly noted, if Tony win’s send some Ditka’s. By the way Tony, you know the rules, I don’t see where it says your “in”….

• Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    IN
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In please.
    Looks like we are 20 people with a count of 100. Not to bad with a couple days left.

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, mathematically, 20 people means a count of 95, assuming that the winner, who is one of the 20, does not mail himself a package.

But I digress.

Carry on...

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Why yes, you are correct sir. It's was early. Although I do think the winner should mail themselves a package.

matkn293:
    Why yes, you are correct sir. It's was early. Although I do think the winner should mail themselves a package.
    Speaking of packages Mr, matkn...

Soon...
    WaltBasil:
    matkn293:
    Speaking of packages Mr, matkn...

Soon...
    Oh boy! Guess I better fortify the structure so I have some place to sleep.