Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
I hope Ashmaster doesn't mind and there is a same response like his post. I find myself having a cigar with my coffee or without one in the morning. So, it's already 9:30 in the morning in Germany and I'm having my regular cup of joe with a La Perla Habana Classic. Good way to a start off a day. What are you having???

Comments

• lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Loving a Partagas 150 with my Fiji water. And it's about 1:30 am
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    Loving a Partagas 150 with my Fiji water. And it's about 1:30 am

Nice...
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Sadly, I'm at work and not smoking anything. I'll make up for it this afternoon.
    Light 'em up.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    The morning is, hands down, my favorite time to smoke. Unfortunately little kids wake up very early and morning smoking is all but impossible.
    bigharpoon:
    The morning is, hands down, my favorite time to smoke. Unfortunately little kids wake up very early and morning smoking is all but impossible.

I understand that my friend, I understand. I usually have one once I leave the house. It's very rare for me to have one in the morning at home, unless I go out on the deck.
    It's a La Perla week, lol. About to have my daily cup of joe with a La Perla Habana Morado. 0710hrs here in Germany.
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:

I feel ya on that one. I get off work at 8am and get home just in time for the baby to be hitting her morning energy spurt.
    Does it count if it's morning in some other part of the world? :D
    Light 'em up.
  • skweekz:
    bigharpoon:

I feel ya on that one. I get off work at 8am and get home just in time for the baby to be hitting her morning energy spurt.
    +1 on that...i work midnights and have an infant....just as i arrive home, i get blasted with "play time"
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I had a Gurkha Cuban Legacy on the way to work at 0530
    Running late today, grab a Macanudo Vintage 1988 by accident. Guess it was meant to be.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Good morning all. Cohiba Red Dot and a Dunkin Donuts coffee. Breakfast of champions.
    Good morning to my overseas BOTL's and good night to my stateside BOTL's. This morning I'm having my good old cup o' joe with a Romeo Y Julieta Reserva Real.
    State-side morning/my evening I had an Alec Bradley MAXX. Good but very strong, left about 1.5 inches on it that I couldn't finish.
    Light 'em up.
  • BadBud6BadBud6 Posts: 13
    ACID Opulence 3 on a chilly, rainy morning in Ohio
    Just got to work. Had some water and a Romeo Y Julieta Reserva Real.
    5-Vegas Classic and a pot of DD coffee, percolated not dripped, of course.
    The3Stogies:

Good morning, The3Stogies. That sounds enjoyable, I should had some coffee myself.
    Still not sure what I'll be having this "morning."
    Light 'em up.
    JCizzle:
    Still not sure what I'll be having this "morning."

Stop p***y footing around, you know you want to try one of those new sticks you got, lol.
    RCY Cigars:
    The3Stogies:

Good morning, The3Stogies. That sounds enjoyable, I should had some coffee myself.
    Coffee & Cigars, breakfast of champions
  • gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    The3Stogies:
    RCY Cigars:
    The3Stogies:

Oh yeah my personal favorite. Guess Ill start posting my breakfast cigars in this thread. Started the morning with a homemade iced mocha and a 601 red churchill. Now thats what I call breakfast!
    gaberox:
    The3Stogies:
    RCY Cigars:
    The3Stogies:

Oh yeah my personal favorite. Guess Ill start posting my breakfast cigars in this thread. Started the morning with a homemade iced mocha and a 601 red churchill. Now thats what I call breakfast!

Nice, you have a PM....
    Took a page from gaberox. Tried something crazy this morning. Had a Perdomo Lot 23 with my coffee. Talk about a rush, wow.
    For breakfast I had coffee and a Padilla Achilles Edicion Especial. Interesting cigar, I couldn't find it on CCOM, the label is different than the 2006 one that is on the website. I think it's the "robusto." Anyway, great cigar; spicy, roasted, and slightly sweet with a long, coffee finish. I'm higher than a kite right now, it feels like I'm typing on air. :D
    Light 'em up.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    A little Cuba Libre robusto for breakfast. Already thinking of a mid morning snack, something corojo perhaps.
    fla-gypsy:
    A little Cuba Libre robusto for breakfast. Already thinking of a mid morning snack, something corojo perhaps.

Nice, was almost late coming back from lunch. Had a Montecristo White.
  • gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    RCY Cigars:
    Took a page from gaberox. Tried something crazy this morning. Had a Perdomo Lot 23 with my coffee. Talk about a rush, wow.

Ha ha thats funny. I never catch much of a buzz no matter what cigar I have for breakfast. Hope you enjoyed it. No morning cigar for me until thursday, gona be a long wait.
    Had a good breakfast, eggs, toast and some bacon. That all went well with my cup o joe and la Perla Habana Rojo.
    No morning smoke for me. :(
    Light 'em up.