Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Free Cigars ++WINNER++

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
OK....My orders have been filled and I have a Tupperware for the overflow.

How many in my Go-To Humidor?

The closest with out going over will win a 5er.

Closes noonish on 1-28-2015. Good luck and have fun.

It's good to have a decent stash again and I feel the need to share again (with most of you anyway).

Comments

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey troublemaker! LOL I guess 50.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My guess is 181
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    51.Suck it Bob! ;)
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    18. If I win, please send my winnings to Rain
    And then I'll send them to Bob.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    23 thanks for the contest.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    51.Suck it Bob! ;)
    Dammit! Next time you go first. OK?
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    69, if I win send mine to Randy.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    88 if I win send the winnings to Randy :)
  • variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    51.Suck it Bob! ;)
    Oh, that ain't right!

I'll go with 52

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
    This thread is getting out of hands. Mods!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    variant2:
    Rain:
    51.Suck it Bob! ;)
    Oh, that ain't right!

I'll go with 52

53. if win send to randy plz

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll say 21. Thanks for the contest JD. Thgis stuff keeps it moving.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    63 in the Go-To, if I win please either send to Jay Bohon or Ricky Hamlin, both of those great brothers are in some hard times right now and I think it would be a nice pick me up ;) Thanks JD!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I won this same contest about a month ago with JD. He does have good taste in cigars, and shares them freely. Nice contest. No guess though.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    I won this same contest about a month ago with JD. He does have good taste in cigars, and shares them freely. Nice contest. No guess though.

Ah...go ahead.
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Well, V is the 22nd letter of the alphabet. 5 is 5 in both Spanish and English. Using a complicated formula combining those numbers in any way I want, along with various other mathematical constants such as the natural log of a Log cigar and Pi is somehow related to ring gauge, I've arrived at the magic guess, errr, answer of 115.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually, if I win please send mine to Alex Svenson.
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
  • Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    23... Wait you have a go to humidor, what's a go to humidor? other then a humidor you go to!
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
    Big''nBall''n:
    23... Wait you have a go to humidor, what's a go to humidor? other then a humidor you go to!
    My Go-To Humidor is a Evanston Glass Top Humidor (stole it on Sprint) and it holds some of all the cigars I have. It is close at hand and keeps me from constantly opening my other humidors just to see what I want to smoke. Very handy.

Come on lets get some mire numbers picked.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    kaspera79:

Ah...go ahead.
    Okay for fun... I will say 79
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Using a complex formula that... oh, nevermind. 55
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
    Come on people, if I don't count rain's guess its only 14 players. 380 looks and only 14 were not too lazy to enter? Bunch of pikers.....
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    Come on people, if I don't count rain's guess its only 14 players. 380 looks and only 14 were not too lazy to enter? Bunch of pikers.....
    Hey I resemble that remark lol
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    jd50ae:
    That's not in the rules! Waaaaaahhhhhh
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    Using a complex formula that... oh, nevermind. 55
    My guess is 66 but if I win, please send my winnings to Puff_Master_Flash for being a general smart a$$.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
    BUMP BUMP BUMP