Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2014 CCom Fantasy Football League **8/31/14 @9pm et**

VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
Same commish from last year----same league. Looking forward to another good season. Rules will remain generally the same. It will be a standard 12 Team ESPN league using standard scoring. We will have a Live Draft with random pick numbers. We did $25 buy in last year and I think we should keep it the same this year. The money can be deposited into my paypal account, and as in years past---winners will be paid in Cigar.com giftcards.

If we have enough interest and desire for a 16 team league, we have done that before and can again. The other 11 guys who were in last year have been Emailed and their teams are still theirs. I will give until Friday August 15th for everyone to sign up and despite the money. After that, teams will be first come first serve.

Draft dates 31st @ 9pm. Any questions please PM or post here.

6 team playoff where the two highest ranked teams get one bye week, and then play the “wild card week” winners.

12 Team LeagueTotal Prize Pool=300Champion 110Second(championship game loser) 70Third Place 40Division Winners 40B

ConfirmedVulchor, Kid, RobbyRas, RSherman, BrandonD,Pellirojo, Bombay, BigShizz, RCY, Ken Light, RobertG, No One21

Comments

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    In, Thanks, Addy still the same???
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I obviously hijacked yours, so no need to apologize. In fact, I'm sorry to have stepped on your toes.
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    No toe step at all my friend, I dont dance anyway lol-----PM me, we got a spot for you in the league this year I am sure.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In-- thanks Dave!
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    I'm in for another year!
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I'm in again.
    Sounds good you guys....Bom, ***, Peli----PM me if you need any info. Otherwise you can paypal the $25 to meldavek@yahoo.com
    Everything is currently updateed....3 guys from last year not bsack yet, and we have gained a new guy in someones spot. I will update the list of who is in (as well as who has paid) on the first post of this thread periodically. Waiting to hear from Ken Light, Matt Mc, and Robert G still to see if they still want their teams. Welcome to RSherman!
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Everything is currently updateed....3 guys from last year not bsack yet, and we have gained a new guy in someones spot. I will update the list of who is in (as well as who has paid) on the first post of this thread periodically. Waiting to hear from Ken Light, Matt Mc, and Robert G still to see if they still want their teams. Welcome to RSherman!
    Aw, what the heck, I'm in. I was on the fence, but what's the difference between 2 and 3 teams, right?
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
    Gotcha Ken....league is open online....you have my paypal.
    Vulchor:
    Gotcha Ken....league is open online....you have my paypal.
    I should have your paypal but I don't see it in my PM's or my paypal history. Weird...did we do cigars last year rather than money? Either way, can you PM it to me?
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm in if it's ok
    Have we come up with a draft day yet??? Any word from some of last years players?? are we opening this up to new players???
    wsaiting on 3 more guys, if no word tomorrow I will open it up. On the league page, I would like everyone to vote on one of the 3 dates selected for the live draft---most votes wins. Also, if not already paid...please do at paypal meldavek@yahoo.com
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry Dave will get it to you late today/tomorrow
    I vote for the friday draft, and just sent you my payment.
    first choice 24th, then the 23rd, then the 22nd,
    PM sent
    I vote for the 20th,21st, and 24th in that order. I will pay this week. Espn won't let me vote properly, or at least I can't see my vote after submitting. Thx.
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    I just sent my payment and any day works for me for the draft
    Everything updated. Ok, look like 1 spot open for someone to join. Whoever is interested, please make it known here and PM me $25 entry fee and I will get you the email from ESPN

Draft date will be posted tomorrow or Wednesday morning at the latest. Please vote on ESPN, if it doesn't work I am taking into account what people have posted here as well.

Still waiting on payment from: NEW PERSON, RobbyRas, Pellirojo, Bombay, and Shizz.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    I vote for the 21nd.

Paid and ready!
    One more----who's it gonna be?
    Really? No one? Need to fill the last spot before we can set a draft date.
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    I'll step up if you'll have me and as long as the draft date isn't the 21st or 24th.... Didn't have to call me by name though lol
    Lol, Youre in brother. PM me your email and I will email you the league invite. Also the $25 to meldavek@yahoo.com
    Ok....time has gotten away from me so I am resetting the dates for the possible draft. Thursday August 28th @8pm et or Sunday August 31st at 9pm et. I will reset the vote on the ESPN site and also post it here for people to vote on.
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Lol, Youre in brother. PM me your email and I will email you the league invite. Also the $25 to meldavek@yahoo.com
    Done and done.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Ok....time has gotten away from me so I am resetting the dates for the possible draft. Thursday August 28th @8pm et or Sunday August 31st at 9pm et. I will reset the vote on the ESPN site and also post it here for people to vote on.

Sunday for me. I have golf on Thursday nights so would be tight for me.
    rsherman24:
    Vulchor:

Sunday for me. I have golf on Thursday nights so would be tight for me.
    sunday for me too