Home General Discussion
Options

Maduro Madness. Whats your favorite!

Okay so I have been on a Maduro kick lately. I am looking for some good Maduros that I may have over looked. Whats your favorite every day Maduro and your favorite High End Maduro?

Thanks for the input I'm dying to try some new quality stuff!

Comments

• Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    A. Turrent Triple Play, LFD Double Ligero Maduro, Macanudo Vintage 2000 Maduro, CAO Sopranos, Diamond Crown Maximus, St. Luis Rey Series G Maduro, Padron 1964 Maduro, CAO Maduro.......ok my list is getting long, but these are the ones that just popped right off my fingers onto the keyboard.
  • Options
    kingtimkingtim Posts: 18
    Macanudo Vintage Maduro 1997.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    For every day/budget maduros, try either the Indian Tabac Super Fuerte or the El Mejor Espresso, I love both those sticks. Some other favorite maduros of mine are the Nub Maduro, La Aroma De Cuba (the original blend), CAO MX2, and Onyx Reserve.
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    I agree with Alien on the Onyx, I would also toss in the AF hemmingway maduro
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I smoke a lot of LHOF and also CAO Mx2, CAO Brazilia and Gurkha Blue Steel, Gurkha Empire IV & VI
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    My every day smoke is El Titan de Bronze Redemption Maduro and my high end is the Zino Limited Embassy Selection Edition Belicoso, I love these alot. Also Camacho Triple Maduro and Arturo Fuente Anejo reserva No. 77 The Shark.
  • Options
    gio164gio164 Posts: 180
    601 Blue Label
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    In addition to what's been mentioned already: Ashton Aged Maduro, RP OWR Maduro, RP 1990, and for a cheap everyday smoke Montesino maduro
  • Options
    Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Has anyone tried the Berger & Argenti Quad maduro???
  • Options
    Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    The high end maduro, definitely the Padron 1964 45th Anniversary or the 1926.
  • Options
    cleakecleake Posts: 21
    601 Blue Pepin JJ (White)
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Oliva MB III's, -or LFD Double Ligero. Cain Maddys are very tasty as well.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    My Top Maduro at the moment is the Gran Habano Azteca.

EDIT: I also loved the La Vieja Habana Maddy that I got from Joey. Amazing smoke for next to no coin.

• Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Punch Dbl. Mad. and Hoyo De Mont. Dbl. Mad. are both excellent budget smokes. As for the higher end I love the Padron anny. Maduros and the Diamond Crown Maximus.
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Everybody get burned out on Diesel UC or what? That stick encompasses everything I love about cigars right there, and at $3 or less per stick, gotta love it.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Hays:
    Everybody get burned out on Diesel UC or what? That stick encompasses everything I love about cigars right there, and at $3 or less per stick, gotta love it.
    I was about to ask the same thing. My top 2 maduros right now are Diesel and Liga Privada no 9
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Goldy:
    I agree with Alien on the Onyx, I would also toss in the AF hemmingway maduro
    ... Great, Thanks for reminding me. I use to love the Onyx. I haven't had these in a while and now you got me thinking about them. Just when I swore I was done buying cigars for a while. Kristoff makes a real nice Maduro in my opinion, among the others mentioned here.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I'm not much of a maduro fan anymore. I used to go nuts for the things. About the only one I smoke with any regularity is the Graycliff DE, and even there I haven't had one in a while.
  • Options
    djbeeniedjbeenie Posts: 469
    Ashton Aged Maduro, Olivia O Maduro
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Alex Svenson:
    Hays:
    I was about to ask the same thing. My top 2 maduros right now are Diesel and Liga Privada no 9

I am the Deisel Man! Its all about those bad Boys!.... I also love me some LFD Chisels Double Ligero... AF Maduros... But Its Diesels for me Most the time!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Alex Svenson:
    Hays:

I am the Deisel Man! Its all about those bad Boys!.... I also love me some LFD Chisels Double Ligero... AF Maduros... But Its Diesels for me Most the time!
    Photobucket

Ah, yes Sir. I get the picture. I have only had the coronas from the AJ Fernandez sampler. I will step it up a notch. I will try those ASAP.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    sirfoster83:
    Okay so I have been on a Maduro kick lately. I am looking for some good Maduros that I may have over looked. Whats your favorite every day Maduro and your favorite High End Maduro?

Best maduro I've ever had was the Fuente Anjeo Shark, that was a superb cigar. Never had a box pressed torpedo before either.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    I'm very partial to the CAO Mx2. Also had my first Kristoff maduro which I venture to say might become a frequent purchase. Anyone had the Ligero Maduro by Kristoff?
  • Options
    Krieg:
    sirfoster83:

Best maduro I've ever had was the Fuente Anjeo Shark, that was a superb cigar. Never had a box pressed torpedo before either.

+1 That's why I have it as my high end stick. Still have a few left from my fiirst box ever.
  • Options
    dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    Right now I would say may favorites are the Sancho Panza Double Maduro and the PDR 1878 Capa Madura. Solid smokes and priced very reasonably.
  • Options
    RoyalCigarsRoyalCigars Posts: 106

I gotta go with the Rocky Patel Decade, (have not tried the Edicion Limitada..YET!),  Perdomo 10th Ann. Maddy and the RP Edge! Costa Rican Primeros and Diesel UC for Value. And I have to agree with the other poster, the Original La Aroma de Cuba is exellent if you can find it.

-Regards and Long Ashes!

• Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    AVO No. 9 maduro, MOW Armada, Camacho Triple Maduro, RP Old Worlde Reserve, Diesel Unlimited
  • Options
    bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    I'm not a huge maduro fan but I really like the Anejo and the RP Olde World Reserve.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    y2pascoe:
    I'm very partial to the CAO Mx2. Also had my first Kristoff maduro which I venture to say might become a frequent purchase. Anyone had the Ligero Maduro by Kristoff?
    .. Yes I have. I got a great deal on a Kristoff 6 pack recently. 14.00 for the bunch. Can't wait for them to rest a little.
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    RCY Cigars:
    My every day smoke is El Titan de Bronze Redemption Maduro and my high end is the Zino Limited Selection Edition Belicoso, I love these alot. Also Camacho Triple Maduro and Arturo Fuente Anejo reserva No. 77 The Shark.

The 77s are AWESOME! I actually got one from some jack leg body... wait, it was YOU. I smoked it last night and it was a killer smoke! Thanks again man!