Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

EAST COAST Vs. WEST COAST ***GOOD NIGHT***

EAST COAST Vs. WEST COAST cigar style

This is all out gangstarr warfare. You all volunteered your lives and now it's time to pay, I mean play. an "East Coast" team and "West Coast" team have been formed. You are all soldiers, cigar style. This is not a game per se but all out destruction. Your mission is to destroy somebody on the opposing coast, it's not complicated, simple yet destructive. Follow the simple rules below

1. I will start the destruction and send a bomb, you best believe I'm packin heat so fuc*in hot I could take out armies but I won't....I will take YOU out and only you, you are my target, you will drop...

2. Once you drop, you will then select your target on the opposite coast, maybe you have a grudge and it's payback time, maybe you're just a sick **** fuc*er who picks someone just because you can, it matters not, drop him, drop him with pride for your coast and represent, we will move on down the line

3. I ask all soldiers to keep your targets annonymous until the hit, it's funner that way

4. I will include a list of players and addresses in my box to be passed on to each soldier, cross your name off the list once you've been hit

5. I will also include dates that people have given me when they will be away on the list please pay attention to it

6. Pictures...beg, borrow, steal a camera if you have to and update this thread with pictures of the munitions that were used to drop you. If you don't know how to post a picture, learn

7. Get your pkg out QUICKLY once you've been hit

8. If you need some inspiration play the video below loud, very loud....**** play the video anyways, it's awesome

I am hittin a West Coast soldier tomorrow morning so I suggest all you West Coast soldiers get at your bucket list pronto...

EAST WAR CRY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hit0vxahC50

The Bodies

REPRESENTING THE EAST COAST YO
SleevePlz EAST COAST*****HIT*****
Toombes EAST COAST*****HIT*****
scarlin EAST COAST*****HIT*****
skweekz EAST COAST*****HIT*****
greg2648 EAST COAST*****HIT*****
Diamondog EAST COAST NEW ADDRESS AS OF OCT 1 2012
Gaetano7890 EAST COAST*****HIT*****
BigT06 EAST COAST*****HIT*****
rburke1129 EAST COAST*****HIT*****
oldsoulrevival EAST COAST*****HIT*****
MVW67 EAST COAST*****HIT*****
buckeyecigar EAST COAST*****HIT*****
kevin1323 EAST COAST*****HIT*****

REPRESENTING THE WEST COAST YO
RampMonkey WEST COAST*****HIT*****
Bombay WEST COAST*****HIT*****
90+ Irishman WEST COAST*****HIT*****
Marker WEST COAST*****HIT*****
dennisking WEST COAST*****HIT*****
bandyt09 WEST COAST*****HIT*****
lonewolf2011 WEST COAST*****HIT*****
bigfnsteve WEST COAST*****HIT*****
beatnic WEST COAST*****HIT*****
catfishbluezz WEST COAST*****HIT*****
Shaun.Harrison87 WEST COAST*****HIT*****
laker1963 WEST COAST*****HIT*****
firetruckguy WEST COAST*****HIT*****

Comments

• scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    I presume this will be bigger than the Tsar Bomb? (Google for you uneducated people)
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    holy.......
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    PM Sent.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Let's go B1TCHES, who wants to get it on? Don't be scared....you can suck on mamas teet once you're able to get up off the ground, although she may not let you because she'll have no respect for you once this is all said and done and of course the fact that you're a full grown "man" (uses word loosely)
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    Let's go B1TCHES, who wants to get it on? Don't be scared....you can suck on mamas teet once you're able to get up off the ground, although she may not let you because she'll have no respect for you once this is all said and done...
    Bwahaha PM incoming Steve
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    **** right let's do this!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    If you guys start danving in unison like in West Side Story I'm gonna leave this place.
    Diamondog:
    Let's go B1TCHES, who wants to get it on? Don't be scared....you can suck on mamas teet once you're able to get up off the ground, although she may not let you because she'll have no respect for you once this is all said and done and of course the fact that you're a full grown "man" (uses word loosely)
    Did DD just call me a ****??? Ohhhh noooo heeee didn't. Its on like Donkey Kong.
    Don't ask me for details either you're gang material or you're not....once I have all the names and addys, details will be posted...
    Anyone participating I would strongly suggest you have your wishlist/likes updated in your profile...
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    updated mine,lmao
    Looking to get 20+ people in on this...
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    and yeah, I'm game if I got anything you need that got given to me in a recent bomb.
    jj20030:
    updated mine,lmao
    lol
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    PM sent.
    I am going to rain "holy hell" on this party. If you have a weak heart, don't apply.........
    I don't have the stick quality. Ill enjoy seeing how this plays out
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    "I'll make you and offer you cant refuse..." Pm to you DD.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    So is this gang war going to be called pansies vs daisies? I may regret that...but it had to be said
    LET ME BE CLEAR, these do not need to be SUPER SUPER PREMIUMS, if you've got 5 good sticks which I know you all do, don't be a pu55y...
    deejmemixx:
    So is this gang war going to be called pansies vs daisies? I may regret that...but it had to be said
    On a more serious note, this will be awesome to watch from the sidelines.
    Diamondog:
    LET ME BE CLEAR, these do not need to be SUPER SUPER PREMIUMS, if you've got 5 good sticks which I know you all do, don't be a pu55y...
    had to break out the double nickles huh? Ok i'll join
    deejmemixx:
    deejmemixx:
    If "dee" ain't playin', I ain't playin'. Dammit "dee", lets go...........
    Direwolf:
    Diamondog:
    had to break out the double nickles huh? Ok i'll join
    Oh I'll be breakin out heavier artillery than double nickles...
    greg2648:
    deejmemixx:
    deejmemixx:
    If "dee" ain't playin', I ain't playin'. Dammit "dee", lets go...........
    sounds fun but with the temp move coming up and everything I am hanging low for a bit.
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Diamondog:
    jj20030:
    updated mine,lmao
    lol
    Did you check my pm? I would love to join a gang. Haven't been in one since I lived in downtown Oakland.
  • rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    B1TCHES is one thing, but I gotta draw the line at pu55y...I'm in.
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Pm sent. Been loading up on good sticks.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    PM sent. East Coast, ****.
  • lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    Pm sent