Home General Discussion

Vherf

brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
Where did the V-herf thread go?

I can't find it. I posted in it earlier today, and it is just flat out gone.

Regardless here is the link to the v-herf:

Here is the link

Ok People have been having issues as of late with ipads/iphones. The only "fix" we have seen is to download the Google+ app from the appstore. Login with the same gmail account you use for hangoutsIn the google+ app choose the 3 lines in the upper left and pick hangouts and find the Cigar.com V-Herf. CLick where it says Join the Google+ Hangout and you should be able to get in.

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Red Dragon....I say again, Red Dragon!
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    putting up christmas lights...will be keeping an eye on this hit me up if anyone is interested
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Ever playing poker?
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Red Dragon....I say again, Red Dragon!
    The Chair is Against the Wall
    thehilk:
    Ever playing poker?
    weve told Glock to start up one 4 different times,but he hasn't
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Anybody on?
    if anyone is interested I got another day reprieve from the frigid cold and will be smoking later.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    if anyone is interested I got another day reprieve from the frigid cold and will be smoking later.
    It's 22... :(.... I have to write another paper :(
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    thehilk:
    Ever playing poker?
    Really 2 things, 1 my laptop is down and since poker stars doesn't want to let me run it from my iPad I'm screwed, 2nd I really was waiting to hear from everyone and make sure everyone wanted to play, probably b better after holidays. But if someone wants to run it, and start a new league game that's fine with me, and if anyone needs help I'm here.
    Glock1975:
    brianetz1:
    thehilk:
    Ever playing poker?
    Really 2 things, 1 my laptop is down and since poker stars doesn't want to let me run it from my iPad I'm screwed, 2nd I really was waiting to hear from everyone and make sure everyone wanted to play, probably b better after holidays. But if someone wants to run it, and start a new league game that's fine with me, and if anyone needs help I'm here.
    No prob...I'm ready whenever
    This just in, come see Rick aka RCY eat a habanero tomorrow night at 9:00 pm est as a part of myself and his bet, if he completes the task without crying he gets to call me Buckeye all year around, and wins Dan aka Toombes opus x collection. Should b fun
    smokin a camacho diploma on this last 55 degree night if anyone is interested
  • LeftOversLeftOvers Posts: 196 ✭✭
    Glock1975:
    This just in, come see Rick aka RCY eat a habanero tomorrow night at 9:00 pm est as a part of myself and his bet, if he completes the task without crying he gets to call me Buckeye all year around, and wins Dan aka Toombes opus x collection. Should b fun
    huh
    Glock1975:
    On the vherf? That would be awesome!
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Glock1975:
    A human can't eat a whole habanero without crying. I just might have to show up for that. Then again, Rick may not be human. hmmm
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Consider me there. :) Plus it's just a great excuse to take this opportunity to smack talk Rick and Ray as well ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • LeftOversLeftOvers Posts: 196 ✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    Consider me there. :) Plus it's just a great excuse to take this opportunity to smack talk Rick and Ray as well ;)
    ouch rick eats army food
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    U want none of me and Rick, bring it sissy boy.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    You see the helmet and you know the man. No fear of earth grown food :).
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    This is awesome. I would love to watch this! ;)
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    Sissy boy? Come on man your getting weaker in your old age ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    Only wiser, sissy boy!!!
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    Only wiser, sissy boy!!!
    You can be older and "wiser" all you want... I will always be meaner and more ruthless and therefor you will always be at a disadvantage ya pansy ;)
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    Only wiser, sissy boy!!!
    You can be older and "wiser" all you want... I will always be meaner and more ruthless and therefor you will always be at a disadvantage ya pansy ;)

Well, I just watched a pretty good movie last night. And in one of the scenes the actor said, "rule number one, always be the smartest person in the room". I can't wait til tonight. See you then fellas, lol.

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What time? And who's posting the link?
    7pm MST and for the link not sure
    I'm out for tonight.

7:10PM season opener for my son's basketball team that i coach. Gotta do some preparation.
    Link is on the 1st page, lets do this Rick lol
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Are we on ?
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
    We have to postpone it, we will make it up on a later date. Rick the man will prove me wrong another time