Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I'm going to be a father contest!!!!

PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
Ok, so I'm going to be a first time father, Colleen and I are super excited. Here is the contest, the first person to "guess" the month I was born will win some thing nice from me.
"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
MOW badge received.

Comments

• EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    December. Congratulations on being a father soon.
  • CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    August man cause its the best month!
  • CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    And seriously congrats! When's the due date?
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eulogy:
    December
    And we have a winner, I see someone knows how to look at a bio. Please Pm me your address.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AWWWWW look at this guy! Congrats mr Brick. I'll have to put a little something together for you guys and get it out.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Lol, Crousefer is rendered impotent from his hit and you scored a goal! Everything evens out. Congrat's to you and Colleen, better stock up on cigars now.
    Due in just over 8 months. Thank you Brad but not necessary at all.
    MOW badge received.
    The3Stogies:
    Lol, Crousefer is rendered impotent from his hit and you scored a goal! Everything evens out. Congrat's to you and Colleen, better stock up on cigars now.
    Lol awesomely true. I just did not want be the one to say it. Thank you for the kind words.
    MOW badge received.
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations Patrick! I have a 15 month old, so much fun! Well, except for all the disgusting stuff, which there seems to be a lot of, lol.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Congrats bud!
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations Patrick! You will understand love in a whole new way when you are holding your newborn baby in your arms.
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's awesome Patrick!! Congrats to the both of you!!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Patrick. Your life is about to change for the better.... BIG TIME !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats!!
    Patrickbrick:
    Due in just over 8 months. Thank you Brad but not necessary at all.
    Well you guys be finding out the sex of the baby? If so let me know as I probably have some clothes abd things I won't need anymore and they will just be donated anyways.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    Thank you Brad I will for sure text you when I know. Thank you again I've heard that babies are expansive, so any where we can save will be great.
    MOW badge received.
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations Dad
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats big daddy!!!!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats. Great times ahead
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats enjoy the experience!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations, Patrick! Been awhile since I did a new father pass... Whaddya think, Ken Light? He gave us an 8 month head start.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • benhanksbenhanks Posts: 342 ✭✭
    Congrats, kids are a real blessing...challenging...but a great blessing!
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Congrats man! And thanks for sharing your news with us! You don't fully understand everything they say about children and parenthood until you have one of your own. My little girl still manages to surprise me every day. Enjoy it all! They really do grow up fast.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You and the wife will have hour after hour where you just laugh from joy watching the little tot's antics. Then you will go to bed and hold hands and say: "Did you see when he..." and chuckle all over again. Then you will hear a sound from the child's room in the middle of the night, and leap from bed, dead tired from the day, but eager to serve. It's the most wonderful heart touching thing. It's the meaning of life.

good for you

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patrickbrick:
    Ok, so I'm going to be a first time father, Colleen and I are super excited. Here is the contest, the first person to "guess" the month I was born will win some thing nice from me.
    Congrats Patrick that is amazing news wow!!!!!! Couldn't be happier for you brother congrats!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Thank you every one!
    MOW badge received.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,165 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations
    Patrick do me a favor and shoot me your addy, want to make sure I have it updated and correct. Amanda and I want to send y'all a congrats card.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    90+ Irishman:
    Patrick do me a favor and shoot me your addy, want to make sure I have it updated and correct. Amanda and I want to send y'all a congrats card.
    Ill give him a chance to respond before i throw him under the bus.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

avengethis:
    90+ Irishman:
    Ill give him a chance to respond before i throw him under the bus.
    LOL sounds good bro