Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

The punch line is impotency

Holy chit man! What did you do???? Its like cherynobyl up in my front yard! Seriously I don't think the mail lady is ever gonna stop burning! I might never be able to have kids! Seriously thank you man these are even beyond comprehension. image

Comments

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yikes. You got your sh*t rocked son!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is an asswhooping.
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hit. There have been so many attempts on your life recently, so who did this one?
  • Options
    CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    That would be the skilled work of the one the only bandyt09 Todd has it out for me too!
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Todd's cool.
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Great hit Todd, I'm drooling, and a little soft too.
  • Options
    SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Daaaaaaamn! Lol That's epic, bandy swings the heavy hammer
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    The good news is that now there can only be 10 cigars left in the 20 count, so relax everyone.
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang...you gonna be sore in the morning!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Thats definitely a Todd spanking. Well done sir !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    Chemnitz:
    The good news is that now there can only be 10 cigars left in the 20 count, so relax everyone.
    I think I can hear the magic replenishing sound!?!?!?
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crousefer:
    Chemnitz:
    I think I can hear the magic replenishing sound!?!?!?
    I have a feeling tomorrow you might have a different take on that.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks and smells like a Todd spanking for sure! Awesome line-up as always!!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PrestBRo!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chemnitz:
    Oh Brad... so innocent and na
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    Chemnitz:
    Oh Brad... so innocent and na
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cause it's wennnnsday, you ant got no job, and you ain't got **** to do!!! D@mn nice hit there!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crousefer:
    I told you i don't have a Addy and that even if I did you can't have it......
    If this were true, how did I make your mailbox disappear? Yes, that's right, magic....................

Be careful what you say in front of strangers, especially strangers on VHerf, really especially in front of crazy strangers on VHerf.

Steve, enjoy the cigars.
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Damn!...that's all I got...
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brilliantly done Todd damn!!! Enjoy bro that is some seriously amazing cigars!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Crousefer:
    If this were true, how did I make your mailbox disappear? Yes, that's right, magic....................

Be careful what you say in front of strangers, especially strangers on VHerf, really especially in front of crazy strangers on VHerf.

Steve, enjoy the cigars.
    the hurf is a scary scary a$$ place and man for that ill go by steve ;)
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crousefer:
    bandyt09:
    Crousefer:

Steve, enjoy the cigars.
    Stupid auto correct on my phone.......yeah, that's it, auto correct. Why I typed Steve and not Scott I don't know. Maybe it was the Zaya my wife made me drink that did it. I guess I owe you an apology package.....
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Crousefer:
    bandyt09:
    Crousefer:

Steve, enjoy the cigars.
    Stupid auto correct on my phone.......yeah, that's it, auto correct. Why I typed Steve and not Scott I don't know. Maybe it was the Zaya my wife made me drink that did it. I guess I owe you an apology package.....
    Lmfao bwahahahahahaha
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Crousefer:
    bandyt09:
    Crousefer:

Steve, enjoy the cigars.
    NO NO NO NO YOUR GOOD MAN! I can't even get the dog near the door anymore. The mail lady hasn't gone out yet. At night it looks like silent hill
  • Options
    Crousefer:
    bandyt09:
    Crousefer:
    bandyt09:
    Crousefer:

Steve, enjoy the cigars.
    NO NO NO NO YOUR GOOD MAN! I can't even get the dog near the door anymore. The mail lady hasn't gone out yet. At night it looks like silent hill
    Lmao now all we need is air raid sirens and Triangle Head slowly trudging toward your doom... Oh wait that is already happening :)
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    take notes young magician crousefer.....
    ....old magic man todd just went OG with it; bustin' out the **magical 20 ct** to teach you a thing or two.

love, love, love it

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *