Home Non Cigar Related

Who wants to have a quicky with me?

Got a bit of a cold today, and the weather is a bit too cold and rainy to go outside, so thought I would drop a little MAGIC off for you guys. Hope you enjoy :)

Comments

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neat!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's awesome! Thanks for sharing.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    That... was neat! :)
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry man but I loved the subtle bounce in th film, really tied it all together.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Awesome sauce
  • CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    Hey I'm glad you guys are liking it!
    Patrickbrick:
    Sorry man but I loved the subtle bounce in th film, really tied it all together.
    So Im a bit unsure what ya mean mean my friend. Which bounce would ya be referring to? do you mean something in my saunter, or the way the camera is crappily auto refocusing the entire time >.< I also may be unsure because I may or may not have mixed my cold meds with my knobb creek on "accident"
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mmm knob creek
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I f*cking love magic!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Totally cool, Scott! Thanks for sharing that!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice! There's some people I would like you to make disappear... Trade ya cigars!
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neat trick!
    Gray4lines:
    Mmm knob creek
    I saw that too. LOL
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good stuff
  • SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    What kind of witchery have I just witnessed!!! jk, sweet trick yo!
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crousefer:
    Patrickbrick:
    So Im a bit unsure what ya mean mean my friend. Which bounce would ya be referring to? do you mean something in my saunter, or the way the camera is crappily auto refocusing the entire time >.
    I was messing around, it was a neat trick. Also can't go wrong with knobb creek.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    whoa Whoa WHOA!?!?!!??

that is cool bro...color me impressed.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

Patrickbrick:
    Crousefer:
    Patrickbrick:
    So Im a bit unsure what ya mean mean my friend. Which bounce would ya be referring to? do you mean something in my saunter, or the way the camera is crappily auto refocusing the entire time >.
    I was messing around, it was a neat trick. Also can't go wrong with knobb creek.
    Haha no no i was fairly out of it yesterday. Yes I love knobb creek. That along with monkey shoulder has become a staple in my budget friendly drinking habbit. mixed with nyquil and you have a potent night cap >< And No DZR. I FREAKING LOVE YOU! And everyone else im glad you all enjoyed it! Ill see about something new when i get some more time :).
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    I f*cking love magic!
    Love it! I was hoping DZR saw that!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
    ejgorman:
    danielzreyes:
    I f*cking love magic!
    Love it! I was hoping DZR saw that!
    you mean how he STILL got DZR wrong?
    Idk what your talking about . no edits to see here. Nope :p
    Here ya go guys. This one is for DZR THEHILK AND VANCE! Hope everyone enjoys! Abracadrabra muthatruckas! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7d-HiKq_DAw
    "This video is private"
    danielzreyes:
    "This video is private"
    oops sorry fixd!
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Sick vid. Wicked beard as well. Are you going to do some tricks at the Texas Herf?
    Rain:
    Sick vid. Wicked beard as well. Are you going to do some tricks at the Texas Herf?
    ty man! Sure if you guys don't mind and I'm able to make it' I'm always down to jam a bit whilst sharing a good stick.
    Whoa
    danielzreyes:
    Whoa
    Trust me I know. It keeps me up and night.
    danielzreyes:
    Whoa
    even makes me double post.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Really enjoyed these ones, have to say though - the first one was better. Very clean execution, awesome trick! The second one though, your end move seemed to be a dead give-away with the hand behind the back, but I can totally see how that would work in person with the distraction. I know you do this professionally and I'm not trying to nitpick, it's way cool dude, just giving some feedback.. Thanks for sharing!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
    Hays:
    Really enjoyed these ones, have to say though - the first one was better. Very clean execution, awesome trick! The second one though, your end move seemed to be a dead give-away with the hand behind the back, but I can totally see how that would work in person with the distraction. I know you do this professionally and I'm not trying to nitpick, it's way cool dude, just giving some feedback.. Thanks for sharing!
    pride is the path to downfall. Im Glad you enjoyed these! Ill continue to post more as i have time :). And no worries worries one cannot improve without it so thank you again. Yeah some things dont translate to video very well. Especially with multiple viewings.
    You using a GoPro? How about some POV tricks