Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Amazed at you guys...

Rob1110 sent me the greatest package today! Rob thank you so so much!! Please... Let me send you some sugar.

photo C9E2A68C-CD0D-4504-BC07-12939085CD79.jpg

photo 1A375448-C783-433E-A3EB-06C2F9FA9AEE.jpg

Comments

• AshMeAshMe Posts: 318
    Someone has a crush :)
    "Do you smoke? Mind if I do?"  - Genie, in Aladdin. 
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Good god! I just got hard.... Oh sorry Jamie, not cause of you (this time). I see the Camacho Liberty 2009!!! Rob1101, you have any more of those and what do I have to do to work a trade for one? It's one of many Liberty's I am trying to get ahold of.

Jamie when you light that one up, I want a detailed description with a few pictures please.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amazing hit, nice job and those are some impressive cigars to say the least.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Oh snap, now I think I am going to need a tissue, what is that Third from the right???
  • UnicornUnicorn Posts: 451 ✭✭
    FireRob:
    Oh snap, now I think I am going to need a tissue, what is that Third from the right???
    The best thing and the worst thing is that I have no idea the significance of these. Thanks for watching me about them!
    Unicorn:
    FireRob:
    The best thing and the worst thing is that I have no idea the significance of these. Thanks for watching me about them!
    Those Camacho Liberty's are a cigar that Camacho releases a limited number each year and it's always a different blend and not always the same size or shape. They started it in 2002 in rememberecance of 9-11.

I am only recently "serious" about cigars so I missed these and am trying to track down one from every year, and I am super jelly of the two you have there. Fingers crossed Rob1101 sees this and has something out there he wants...
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    Unicorn:
    FireRob:
    Those Camacho Liberty's are a cigar that Camacho releases a limited number each year and it's always a different blend and not always the same size or shape. They started it in 2002 in rememberecance of 9-11.

I am only recently "serious" about cigars so I missed these and am trying to track down one from every year, and I am super jelly of the two you have there. Fingers crossed Rob1101 sees this and has something out there he wants...

Cut them open with an Xacto so Rob can see the inside
    rsherman24:
    FireRob:
    Unicorn:
    FireRob:

Cut them open with an Xacto so Rob can see the inside
    Oh Sherm you SOB! Dont give DZR any ideas! Cali is not to far to go slice my boy Daniel open with an xacto if he does.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's up with the LP40 band?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    danielzreyes:
    I think I recognize those as pre-release.... But not 100%
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    danielzreyes:
    Roman said pre-release liga L40
    Unicorn:
    danielzreyes:
    Roman said pre-release liga L40
    Ahyup there ya go. Those L40's were one of my all time LP releases, amazing smoke enjoy Jamie.
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    The LP-40 was a pre-release. Really nice smoke

FireRob: Sorry, but that was my last 09 Liberty. The box and cigar are displayed separately (I took the stick out of the box, so it wouldn't get bumped around in shipping). I think I might have one 08 left if you're looking for that. Otherwise, one of my local shops may still have some 09s. I'll try to remember to check next time I'm in the area.

I needed to make some room in my humis and wanted to make someone's day. Figured, it'd be a good way to introduce someone new into the world of cigars. Best part is that I haven't purchased any cigars in well over a year, so most of those already have 2-3 years on them but nothing is newer than a year old.

There are actually a few sticks I'm looking for if anyone wants to set up a trade. I need the 5 vegas limitadas from 12, 13 and 14 to complete a set. I promise to repay the debt, greatly.
    Oh, and Jamie: That smile was "sugar" enough. ;)
    Rob1110:
    There are actually a few sticks I'm looking for if anyone wants to set up a trade. I need the 5 vegas limitadas from 12, 13 and 14 to complete a set. I promise to repay the debt, greatly.
    I have the 13 and 14 if you want to trade. I actually need the 12 also.
    AshMe:
    Rob1110:
    I have the 13 and 14 if you want to trade. I actually need the 12 also.
    I just remembered where I saw the 5V Limitada 2012. It was in this picture posted by jlmarta, but now the picture is screwy and not showing up. Maybe we can ask this feller, Ryan, if he has any more to trade.
    jlmarta:
    Jeeze, it's happened again, guys. We let a new guy join our ranks without being approved by our validation committee and what happens?? We end up with another BOTL who can't count worth sour apples.

I'm talking about this fellow, Aeon_Spiral (Ryan). I think he was referred to our ranks by that Toombes kid back in Kentucky and he's a kinda slippery rascal, himself.

Anyway, we started talking about what was supposed to be a 5-stick trade. Everything was agreed on so, to show my faith in a relative new-comer, I decided to ship first. I packed up the five I said I'd send but the package looked like it needed a little more padding so I threw in a couple more sticks I thought he might like.

Meanwhile, he's sending me various PMs about having to wait until later to ship his half of the trade - he's too busy, he's gotta wait for payday, that kinda stuff. What he's REALLY doing is just stalling (musta learned that trick from that Toombes kid) waiting to see what I sent before he decides on his part.

Well, here's what he sent. Does this look like five sticks to you??
    photo 19724A6C-7C37-4BE7-8917-E18495E42CCE.jpg

There's some fine looking sticks there. Some all-time favorites and some I have yet to try and I'm anxious to do just that. Many thanks, Ryan, my lad, I think you'll do just fine 'round these parts.......
    Rob1110:
    . Otherwise, one of my local shops may still have some 09s. I'll try to remember to check next time I'm in the area.

PM to you Rob1101
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rob1110:
    Good one Rob!! You guys going to hit a B&M anytime soon?
    Bigshizza:
    Rob1110:
    Good one Rob!! You guys going to hit a B&M anytime soon?
    Don't know if you're talking to me, but I'm going last weekend in Sept. I don't think there are any near me.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    We all just want cookies!
    Money can't buy taste
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Rob1110:
    The LP-40 was a pre-release. Really nice smoke

FireRob: Sorry, but that was my last 09 Liberty. The box and cigar are displayed separately (I took the stick out of the box, so it wouldn't get bumped around in shipping). I think I might have one 08 left if you're looking for that. Otherwise, one of my local shops may still have some 09s. I'll try to remember to check next time I'm in the area.

I needed to make some room in my humis and wanted to make someone's day. Figured, it'd be a good way to introduce someone new into the world of cigars. Best part is that I haven't purchased any cigars in well over a year, so most of those already have 2-3 years on them but nothing is newer than a year old.

you have a PM Rob...
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow, that's a great selection, like the second picture too. Love a sexy bare shoulder, and the LP-40, oh my.

PM Rob1110 on the Limitada's
    The3Stogies:
    Wow, that's a great selection, like the second picture too. Love a sexy bare shoulder, and the LP-40, oh my.

PM Rob1110 on the Limitada's
    Thanks! Post workout pic. :)
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    Holy Fudgin shizzy that is an awesome bomb
    I know! I cannot wait to try them. They are resting :)
  • krebsiekrebsie Moderator Posts: 86 admin
    FireRob:
    Good god! I just got hard.... Oh sorry Jamie, not cause of you (this time). I see the Camacho Liberty 2009!!! Rob1101, you have any more of those and what do I have to do to work a trade for one? It's one of many Liberty's I am trying to get ahold of.

Jamie when you light that one up, I want a detailed description with a few pictures please.

Rob, I know a certain account manager that can get you one (The Beard) give him a call or shoot him an email - tblythe@cigar.com
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    krebsie:
    FireRob:

Rob, I know a certain account manager that can get you one (The Beard) give him a call or shoot him an email - tblythe@cigar.com
    Prime example of why ccom in the bomb.com
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rob is still in a state of shock after the Bears game last night.
    rsherman24:
    Rob is still in a state of shock after the Bears game last night.
    Just a bit, was a crap game with a very happy ending

Any one got a reply back from Rob1101? Sounds like were all willing to send him some Limitadas he is in search of.
    I think I have the limitadas that I'm looking for. Thank you for all the replies. Someone's gonna get hurt. :)