Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Hitting a guy when he's down...

BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
Thanks to everyone who's had a hand in trying to help me feel better over the last few weeks either by texting! sending a package or buying something during my sale. I knew Jakey was up to something and mail lady/my wife was amazed and called it Christmas in August. I really appreciate you guys taking the time to think of me. I am very lucky and humbled. Thank you all.
A lovely and tasty selection from Sherm! Thanks buddy!!
Thanks for the nice note Jay from you and your wife! I appreciate your thoughtfulness!
Nobody can throw the love like my guy C-Love, thank you my friend and the gum is a special touch!
Brad, giving a taste of Wisconsin love my way!! Thanks man very cool can't wait to partake!
Wow George left me feeling like I just got back from Maine! Thanks so much for all the cool goodies my friend, not to mention the awesome sticks and the Fuente hat! And treats for Clover!Thanks
Mr. Jacobs knew reading material is a must while laid up and helped me out with a great book, can't wait to start it!thank you!!

Comments

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hits guys.
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Awesome hits guys and very well deserved too.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Hope you enjoy, had no idea what sticks to send you. For some reason I thought it was your birthday too, lol. Well that's over, now you can rest and recuperate in peace.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope you feel better soon buddy.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Get well soon Jim!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We all love ya, Shizz!! Thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Praying for a speedy and healthy recovery.
    One God, One Truth
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Get will Shizza!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hate to see what lands today. Wow that was awesome guys.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for getting me hooked here Jim. Hope you get feeling well soon.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks McCrackin (Your name now)....... Eric you are da bomb thanks for the excellent line-up of loveliness my friend!!
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job fellas...we gotta take care of our Big Shizz ya know!
    Just wait there is more.
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Thanks McCrackin (Your name now)....... Eric you are da bomb thanks for the excellent line-up of loveliness my friend!!
    McCrackin huh? Some of my favs in there. Thanks for makin Ccom a better place! Enjoy and heal up quick!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
    Knock out punch the fellas put on me are listed on the card below! Thanks again, really way too kind for sure! You guys are the bestest!!
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now all you have to do is sit back, rest and get to feelin' better.

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    POW!!!
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Was honored to be a part of this and it was definitely well deserved. Feel better and thanks for being a great BORK.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's beautiful. Get better, bigshizza!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy and get better
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy Jim!
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feel better brother! How you might like a few of those
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    Thanks fellas!! Up and around using a cane now. In any condition, those beautiful cigars would make you feel better!!
    I feel terrible that I left someone's name off the card. The3Stogies was in on this too. I really hope I did not miss anyone. I tried to keep a good list and didn't mean to make anyone feel left out. So hopefully I didn't miss anyone else.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    No worries Jake, you had your hands full. And you pulled this mission off brilliantly, outstanding job.
    Remember Shizz, he was the leader.
    The3Stogies:
    No worries Jake, you had your hands full. And you pulled this mission off brilliantly, outstanding job.
    Remember Shizz, he was the leader.
    For sure George! Point taken!!