Home General Discussion

I don't know why I want one of these

0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
But I do.
In Fumo Pax
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
Atmospheric pressure and crap.

Comments

• The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Because you can, you're an adult now you can do as you wish. Growing older is inevitable, growing up is optional, exercise the option. Hide the receipt though
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The3Stogies:
    Because you can, you're an adult now you can do as you wish. Growing older is inevitable, growing up is optional, exercise the option. Hide the receipt though
    Ask my wife and she'll tell you I'm still a 5 year old though. ROFL!

I've only seen them on Gurkha's site, so I don't even know if they are out yet or what the deal is with them.
    The bad thing is, I don't want the cigars, I just want the box. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Thanks, now I want one. Again, no cigars...just box
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Can't blame ya, that is pretty cool. Can't knock Ghurka's packaging, but the rest of the company...
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Yep they got the presentation down!
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know the feeling. I wanted one of these.

http://luxurylaunches.com/other_stuff/cao_vision_sensibox_hightech_cigar_humidor_is_ready_to_be_sold.php

Saw one on an auction site. Got the bid. They sent me two messed up humidors before I told them to stop sending me damaged goods and just give me credit on my account. The fancy blue lighted space age looking CAO humidors were apparently not designed to be roughed up by UPS and USPS. Plus I don't think the "CAO Vision" cigars were much of a success either. I wanted to try one. They had an interesting aroma. But I had to keep sending them back.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience:
    But I do.

Does it come with launch codes?
  • Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    Damn, now i want 1 too. That looks cool!
  • CigaryCigary Posts: 630
    If only they could make one w/o the Gurkha name....where is a link for this....might scrape off the name as that is one cool futhermucker.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That does look bada$$
    Cigary:
    If only they could make one w/o the Gurkha name....where is a link for this....might scrape off the name as that is one cool futhermucker.
    The only place I could find any information on it was Gurkha's website. Gurkha Xtreme cigar.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ....poor Gurkha....
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    It's an X-Box right?
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Maybe you like its toolbox style design. I can be wrong.
    Here is my wild dream humidor. Someday I will custom made this item. photo imagejpg1_zpsb33289bf.jpg
    rzaman:
    Maybe you like its toolbox style design. I can be wrong.
    ROFL! Probably, that must be it.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
    rzaman:
    Here is my wild dream humidor. Someday I will custom made this item. photo imagejpg1_zpsb33289bf.jpg
    That is amazing.
    I'd love to have something like that, but the thought of glass bottles on my desk to get knocked over and broken frightens me. LOL!
    Some day, I will have one of the rooms as a man cave and make me a bar set up that I can have stuff like that. I keep wondering when that will be though. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
    My dear friend Tony - "Remarkable things can happen when you dare to dream"
    0patience:
    rzaman:
    That is amazing.
    I'd love to have something like that, but the thought of glass bottles on my desk to get knocked over and broken frightens me. LOL!
    Some day, I will have one of the rooms as a man cave and make me a bar set up that I can have stuff like that. I keep wondering when that will be though. LOL!
    0patience:
    Cigary:
    The only place I could find any information on it was Gurkha's website. Gurkha Xtreme cigar.
    Looked all day and no price or where to buy....just a photo of it. Kind of like a lapdance and you can't touch.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Supposedly there is a new Gurkha Xtreme Cigar and the guys who tried it at IPCPR say it is incredible. Even the guys who hate on Gurkha.
    jsnake:
    Supposedly there is a new Gurkha Xtreme Cigar and the guys who tried it at IPCPR say it is incredible. Even the guys who hate on Gurkha.
    Teaser!!!