Options

Cool! But, what can't you do?

Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
I can't raise my eyebrows independently :(

Comments

• Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    I can't lick my elbow. :-/

Guess I'll have to contract a cheap elbow licker!
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can lick my eyebrows... works great in singles bars! Just kidding, Honey!

• Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    I can't understand why people smoke Gurkhas. Kidding aside, I absolutely cannot play any musical instruments. I tried to learn both bass and guitar, but I just do not have the ability to do it.
  • Options
    I can't take back this Ford Expedition I bought for my wife yesterday.
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    I can’t stand in front of a toilet to take a pi$$ without finding out how cold the water is.

OH….I should clarify, I am not very tall….I wish it was the other reason
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Cook decent hasbrowns. I can do home fries, french fries and some incredibly complicated meals, but straight shredded potato hashbrowns kick my ass every time.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can not whistle...
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Twerk :(
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Live long and prosper.

the Vulcan hand gesture, not the activity.
  • Options
    I can't catch a fish to save my life. I lived right on the Chesapeake Bay for 4 years. Can't count how many lines I cast. Can't count how many different types of bait I tried, depths I tried, locations I tried. I spent entire days fishing with my brother who sat right next to me and caught about 20 fish. In 4 years you know how many fish I caught????

Yes. Zero! None! Zilch! Nadda!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't use straws
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    I can't use straws
    Can't or won't? Won't would be just a decision, but can't,.........would be,... just,..... I never heard of that.
  • Options
    Bob Luken:
    danielzreyes:
    I can't use straws
    Can't or won't? Won't would be just a decision, but can't,.........would be,... just,..... I never heard of that.
    Ok Ok. Won't. Since my freshman year in hs.
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    Bob Luken:
    danielzreyes:
    I can't use straws
    Sounds like there's a story to be told. Huh? Come on. Tell it.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Bob Luken:
    danielzreyes:
    I can't use straws
    very hard to look important when you do use a straw. could you imagine sitting in a business meeting and making a very good point and trying to punctuate your statement with a sip of water and missing the straw.
    ... cant recover from that.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    danielzreyes:
    Bob Luken:
    danielzreyes:
    I can't use straws
    very hard to look important when you do use a straw. could you imagine sitting in a business meeting and making a very good point and trying to punctuate your statement with a sip of water and missing the straw.
    Ok ok. Long story short ...

Freshman year in HS I had to get my wisdom teeth pulled out. (all 4 at once) ...... (no sleeping gas BS either, just numbing shots, pliers, Xacto knife and a flat head screwdriver). The procedure itself was tough. Probably one of the worst pain I endured in my life. After the procedure the dentist gave me strict instructions not to drink using a straw. I was in so much pain and in a pissed off mood that I ignored them.

Here comes my mom to pick me up from the dentist. She had a milk shake waiting for me thinking it would make me feel better. On the way home I started to drink the milkshake. After about 3 gulps I noticed that the shake was only half way up the straw. Then I realized that I was gulping blood. What happened was that I reopened the 4 holes in my mouth and was drinking blood. I freaked out. Blood everywhere, Mom had to bust a U to the dentist to fix me. Straws = bad
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    kuzi16:
    danielzreyes:
    Bob Luken:
    danielzreyes:
    I can't use straws

Freshman year in HS I had to get my wisdom teeth pulled out. (all 4 at once) ...... (no sleeping gas BS either, just numbing shots, pliers, Xacto knife and a flat head screwdriver). The procedure itself was tough. Probably one of the worst pain I endured in my life. After the procedure the dentist gave me strict instructions not to drink using a straw. I was in so much pain and in a pissed off mood that I ignored them.

Here comes my mom to pick me up from the dentist. She had a milk shake waiting for me thinking it would make me feel better. On the way home I started to drink the milkshake. After about 3 gulps I noticed that the shake was only half way up the straw. Then I realized that I was gulping blood. What happened was that I reopened the 4 holes in my mouth and was drinking blood. I freaked out. Blood everywhere, Mom had to bust a U to the dentist to fix me. Straws = bad
    Damn Daniel. I have all 4 of mine pulled out sophomore year...no gas either...just got numbed and felt that mofo with the pliers the whole time!
  • Options
    Gimme the gas Doc!
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    danielzreyes:
    kuzi16:
    danielzreyes:
    Bob Luken:
    danielzreyes:
    I can't use straws

Damn Daniel. I have all 4 of mine pulled out sophomore year...no gas either...just got numbed and felt that mofo with the pliers the whole time!

I'm probably alone here but I enjoy going to the dentist ...... Just had a bad root canal yanked along with a wisdom that finally came through pulled on the same day .... I know all about dry sockets and wouldn't use a straw or smoke 3 full weeks past the procedure ..... Just some numbing shots and on the way .... I enjoyed it though LOL I guess I'm a glutton for pain.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Army pulled every, single, one of my teeth out over the period of 3 days. Well, that's how long it felt...not sure how long it took.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't go back new Jersey ever again and can't have my picture posted anywhere,at least that's what they told me when the trial was over....
    no matter where you go, there you are.