Home General Discussion

I had a great weekend

mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
So I smoked a lot of cigars this weekend(at least for me) so I just wanted to share. All of these were wonderful except for one. Don't know if it was just a bad stick or what, but I just lit up a different one and kept going! This was Friday night.imageimage

Comments

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Then on Saturday.imageimage The Gran Habano Vintage is the one that tasted off. So I lit up a RP image
    And then last night. image
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Good for you bro, the only problem is......keeping those buying habits up to match lol
    catfishbluezz:
    Good for you bro, the only problem is......keeping those buying habits up to match lol
    Tell me about it, plus my father in law came and raided the humi...atleast the wife can't get mad now for my next purchase since it was her daddy's fault! LOL
  • ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    catfishbluezz:
    Tell me about it, plus my father in law came and raided the humi...atleast the wife can't get mad now for my next purchase since it was her daddy's fault! LOL
    Ha brilliant!!!!. How was the cu-avana i want to try those.
    Imgembo:
    mmccartneydc:
    catfishbluezz:
    Ha brilliant!!!!. How was the cu-avana i want to try those.
    I really enjoyed it!!! Don't really know how to explain it other than saying it was mild and creamy. I will definitely try them again.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good stuff, dude. 6 cigars in one weekend?? I'm usually stoked when I get to smoke 3-4 cigars in one weekend, because usually I only get in 2/weekend....
    So 6 cigars would definitely be a great weekend in my book.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

jgibv:
    Good stuff, dude. 6 cigars in one weekend?? I'm usually stoked when I get to smoke 3-4 cigars in one weekend, because usually I only get in 2/weekend....
    It really was a good weekend. I would actually have to claim only 5 though. The Gran Habano had all kinds of problems, flavor was weird, had to keep relighting it, don't know, probably just a dud! But still, 5 is a great weekend for me!!!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    jgibv:
    It really was a good weekend. I would actually have to claim only 5 though. The Gran Habano had all kinds of problems, flavor was weird, had to keep relighting it, don't know, probably just a dud! But still, 5 is a great weekend for me!!!
    I re-read your original post and now see about the GH - sorry to hear that.
    I've had a couple other GH blends myself and they weren't bad for the price (but I haven't had that particular blend so idk).

Still that's a good weekend - thanks for sharing.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

jgibv:
    mmccartneydc:
    jgibv:
    I re-read your original post and now see about the GH - sorry to hear that.
    I've had a couple other GH blends myself and they weren't bad for the price (but I haven't had that particular blend so idk).

Still that's a good weekend - thanks for sharing.
    No worries, gonna try to top it this weekend! LOL
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh man, I love the 5 Vegas A's!! Just a real good smooth flavor. I picked up 20 the last time CCOM had em on sale!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Awesome looking weekend doc... You rule...
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's an awesome looking ashtray. Looks like a caveman made it.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    Yeah the 5 Vegas was great, thanks Brian, we need to herf soon, and Daniel the ashtray is solid aluminum gifted to me by an old gangster friend of mine! It definitely has a lot of character!!
    mmccartneydc:
    Yeah the 5 Vegas was great, thanks Brian, we need to herf soon, and Daniel the ashtray is solid aluminum gifted to me by an old gangster friend of mine! It definitely has a lot of character!!

Yes we do....
    Well I had another epic weekend of cigar smoking! These were Friday night and the RP Conny was finished off in the jacuzzi!imageimageimage
    These were Sat. night!! The 5 Vegas Miami was gifted to me by Noah and Thanks brother, it was great! The San Lotano was an amazing experience for this newb!imageimageimageimage
    Looks like a good weekend but what did u have today lol
    Medic45:
    I didn't have anything today unless you count the SL bc I finished it at 3:30am! hahaha, you should know, I was texting you that late! Oh and the bottle of Birddog that my bro and I emptied! Can you say HUNGOVER today! LOLimage
    mmccartneydc:
    Medic45:
    I didn't have anything today unless you count the SL bc I finished it at 3:30am! hahaha, you should know, I was texting you that late! Oh and the bottle of Birddog that my bro and I emptied! Can you say HUNGOVER today! LOL

I must have some birddog when I come down lol
    Medic45:
    mmccartneydc:
    Medic45:
    I didn't have anything today unless you count the SL bc I finished it at 3:30am! hahaha, you should know, I was texting you that late! Oh and the bottle of Birddog that my bro and I emptied! Can you say HUNGOVER today! LOL

I must have some birddog when I come down lol
    You got it! Hey I'm coming up to London Sat. this coming weekend. If you can make it down, I'll bring ya some!