Home General Discussion

I smoked a good cigar from....

kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
there are a few "what are you smoking today, this morning, etc... " threads.
this thread is to thank somebody for the cigar that you just smoked. this thread give opportunity to show once again why the people on this forum are some of the best BOTL on the internet.

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    today i smoked a LFD cameroon cabinet no1 from Joe that was sent to me form the Call to Arms. this is a great smoke. thank you for hooking it up.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I smoked an awesome stick from Mike Harvey today. Helluva botl.... clearly not a noob, I don't care what his post count is!

this morning I smoked an awesome stick from Rudy.

hell, at least half of what i smoke is from the awesome BORKs on this forum. Great thread, kuzi!
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Good idea for a thread! A while ago I smoked a 5 Vegas AAA and a LFD Airbender that I got from a mystery bomber. Both were amazing!! Thanks whomever you are! I know there are more and I'll post them if/when I think of them...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    Oh that's an easy one, the Casillas Cigars Governator that I received from MTuccelli a few months back, which was EASILY the best cigar I have smoked..................in my life.

Mike gave me TWO!!!.........wooooooot!

Still deciding on when to smoke the second one.....................leaning towards Thanksgiving.......BUT....we're hosting this year...........too many people........too much to do.........maybe Christmas!

• jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingoftheCove:
    Oh that's an easy one, the Casillas Cigars Governator that I received from MTuccelli a few months back, which was EASILY the best cigar I have smoked..................in my life.

Still deciding on when to smoke the second one.....................leaning towards Thanksgiving.......BUT....we're hosting this year...........too many people........too much to do.........maybe Christmas!

ive got some too and i think atleast 1 governator , maybe this weekend ill fire one up, couple hemmingways too
  • KingoftheCove:

Wow you liked it that much eh. Well I'm in Sacramento all the time. If you'd like me to pick you up some more, just let me know! I'd be happy to do so.
  • Same goes for you JJ!
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    MonteWhite:
    KingoftheCove:

Wow you liked it that much eh. Well I'm in Sacramento all the time. If you'd like me to pick you up some more, just let me know! I'd be happy to do so.
    Thanks brother - but they are just a bit out of my $$$ wheelhouse if ya know what I mean.
    Mike was a bit too generous in our trade.................as usual.....

• GrazuhGrazuh Posts: 164
    I'm sitting on my patio enjoying one of the last warm Ohio days smoking my first DPG blue. I got it from a trade with Greg2648. I love it! I'm pairing it with a few 2011 Sierra Nevada Bigfoot Ales. I love those also.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    I'm smoking an Obsidian (PDR) that I got from Heavy. It is far better than the belicoso IMHO (he sent me this one after I expressed my distaste for the belicoso).
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great idea for a thread Kuzi! Just smoked my first 5 Vega cas strength II courtesy of Lakota72. Loved it.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    It was a few weeks ago but I smoked one of the H. Upmann Sun Grown's that Rick hit me with and holy moly that was a great smoke! I actually featured it on my blog today: http://thedailycigar.blogspot.com/2011/11/nov-3rd-2011-h-upmann-sun-grown.html
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    It was a few weeks ago but I smoked one of the H. Upmann Sun Grown's that Rick hit me with and holy moly that was a great smoke! I actually featured it on my blog today: http://thedailycigar.blogspot.com/2011/11/nov-3rd-2011-h-upmann-sun-grown.html

Kuzi, nice thread. Have a lot of cigars I'm sure are good that were given to me.

ENFIDL, glad you like them.

• BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    RCY- Oliva Series V double robusto. Thanks Again Rick!
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Lonewolf2011 - a Fausto that had me mesmerized.
  • pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    smoked a Gurkah blue steel thanks to michaelharvey
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Just smoked a AJ fresh rolled i got from greg
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Had an Emilio AF1 I recieved from AMZ (Andy). thanks brother
    One God, One Truth
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Doug sent me some sticks about 4 months ago and one was a Ruination with some obvious age by the yellowed cello. Smoked that last night. Fantastic.
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    roland_7707:
    Had an Emilio AF1 I recieved from AMZ (Andy). thanks brother
    Glad you liked it, that's my personal favorite of his line.
    SL Conneticut from dbeckom. It was great!
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Smoking an amazing Tat Anarchy I got from either Skweekz or my man in Seekonk AJGARLETT (they both bombed me with one). Thanks guys!
  • michaelharveymichaelharvey Posts: 201
    an undercrown from brett...thank you very much brother i very much enjoyed it.
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    I have smoked so many damn amazing cigars from the BOTL here... off the top of my mind:
    Tat Anarchy from J03zr
    MoW Original and Ruination from Alex Williams
    Camacho PE from Todd I think?...
    Cohiba Siglo III (when I get around to smoking it) from Todd again
    LHC Dos Capas from J03zr
    Davidoff from Stogiereview (I know not on here but dayum were they good)
    so many from Stephen Hannibal I can't even begin to remember
    not sure if I've ever helped anyone but I love this community here too much to ever leave, even if I only post once a week or so now.
  • pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    finished an AJ fresh rolled thanks to bandyt09
    Marker - Cuaba mini perfecto from the island. Awesome morning cigar.
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    my first MOW runation from enfidel.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    michaelharvey:
    an undercrown from brett...thank you very much brother i very much enjoyed it.
    Glad you liked it brother... thanks for the killer sticks that you have sent my way!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    dennisking:
    Doug sent me some sticks about 4 months ago and one was a Ruination with some obvious age by the yellowed cello. Smoked that last night. Fantastic.

br> +1 Doug hooked me up with a Monte ISOM some time ago. I smoked it in honor of his recent trip. AWESOME - tx for the hook-up Laker!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Had a Alec Bradley Family Blend couresty of MTuccelli. Thanks for hooking me up with these. Since then, I have added more to my collection. Not over the top, but a good smoke.