Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

My quest for 300!- COMPLETE

Well last Friday night I went to the movies to see 300: Rise of the Empire...well that has inspired me to bomb 300 cigars (need to make room in the cooler for future purchases). My plan is to send 30 cigars to 10 deserving BOTL's...I was gonna do a 1-10 hit list and post it..but I am thinking it will be more fun when the recipient doesn't know its coming!! Now since shipping will probably cost me some serious pepper jack or swiss...this might take me a few weeks.

I might send out 60 at a time, or 90...who the hell knows!! Just guard ya mailboxes ****!! HA HA HA HA HA

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF is dis...?..
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Good f**king luck :p
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Well last Friday night I went to the movies to see 300: Rise of the Empire...well that has inspired me to bomb 300 cigars (need to make room in the cooler for future purchases). My plan is to send 30 cigars to 10 deserving BOTL's...I was gonna do a 1-10 hit list and post it..but I am thinking it will be more fun when the recipient doesn't know its coming!! Now since shipping will probably cost me some serious pepper jack or swiss...this might take me a few weeks.

I might send out 60 at a time, or 90...who the hell knows!! Just guard ya mailboxes ****!! HA HA HA HA HA

You're crazy....... Crazy generous!!!!
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    30 is a lot brother.why would you do that to anybody?
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, and hide yo husbands too cuz he bombin errvyone out here.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *** just got real homies!
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Royln, you been eating wet food man ?
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Holy hell...that is nuts!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Dang bro, that is awesome! Can't wait to see all of the carnage.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go get 'em Royln! That's epic, bro!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wet food son!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,738 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to go see the Muppet movie or something to settle down. That just ain't right
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please pick your final list before Thursday. ***.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    300!?!?! Damn!!! Youre gonna murder those people just like the spartans did with the persians. Molon lave...
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    You sure that was JUST tobacco in the sticks you been smokin?
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    This seems like the kind of place where the motto "You reap what you sow" is applicable. Be careful or you may just need a new cooler for those purchases lol!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:

yeah, you see, this is not going to be cool, this just does not seem right,
    in the words of my youngest who sounds german sometimes " i zont zike it!"
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    April Fools! Right? Huh? Please be kidding. This might just destory these forums permanently.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    You're going to send out another 300 cigars? You are CRAY-ZEE bro. Do you even 300 bro?
  • ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    The bombs have really been crazy these last few weeks
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:

Best April Fools joke EVER! Picturing all the peeps checking their mailboxes for the next few weeks... LOL!

Baahahaahaahaaaa!!!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    Joke or not, I think I'm safe. I might be wrong but don't think we have crossed paths for him to have my address.
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    curtiscr79:
    Joke or not, I think I'm safe. I might be wrong but don't think we have crossed paths for him to have my address.
    Everyone here knows someone that has your (and everyone else's) address. If this is legit, nobody is safe lol.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    bwahaha, do you know how easy it is to get an addy on this forum? why do you think i post mine openly. ive been used and abused so many times from day one. its like someone like TOOMBES to post you addy on the bathroom stall for a good time.. :)
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    April Fools! Right? Huh? Please be kidding. This might just destory these forums permanently.
    I couldn't handle this, great april folls joke !
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    You know if you need space you could just buy another cooler. Dang, thats some epic bombing!!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    flowbee:
    jsnake:
    I couldn't handle this, great april folls joke !
    Sadly, I'm not sure that it is a joke. This is a very believable scenario for Royln! Either way, it is/was an awesome idea!!!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    must be or he's the Enola gay!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:

Outrageous.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aprils fools bitc hes,lol