Home General Discussion

Weekend blitz

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
Sure looks nice. Wish I could get in on that. But my wife would not approve of me buying more so soon.:(

Comments

• RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Well....you could always get it and say that you where bombed by one brothers on the site. Just a suggestion. Lol.
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Oh man, between the weekend blitz and the daily deal I could get myself in some serious trouble today
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    If it is a storage issue?....you might consider smoking your way out of it! If it is $$ issue?....remember that no matter how much $ you make it rarely seems to be enough. Lastly, if it is a time issue? .....no matter how busy or not we are.... there is still only 86,400 seconds in a day. :)
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh man, so I work 43,200 seconds a day. No wonder I'm tired.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bearb:
    If it is a storage issue?....you might consider smoking your way out of it! If it is $$ issue?....remember that no matter how much $ you make it rarely seems to be enough. Lastly, if it is a time issue? .....no matter how busy or not we are.... there is still only 86,400 seconds in a day. :)
    It seems you're trying to apply logic, when the issue is the wife. Dream on........
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heavy:
    Oh man, between the weekend blitz and the daily deal I could get myself in some serious trouble today
    wait till you get kellys deal email,lol
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    Heavy:
    +1...Kelly just blew my computer up with that deal. I'll be in the dog house for sure after this deal and the one I'm trying to work out!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • klgoldmanklgoldman Posts: 176
    dbeckom:
    jj20030:
    Heavy:
    +1...Kelly just blew my computer up with that deal. I'll be in the dog house for sure after this deal and the one I'm trying to work out!
    Me too...but at least I can smoke in the dog house...
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    RampMonkey:
    Well....you could always get it and say that you where bombed by one brothers on the site. Just a suggestion. Lol.
    I pulled that off once.........gonna go for a second time next week......heh!
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Yea Kelly cost me some money today. First time in a while so I had to.
    Say it isn't so....Kelly shot out a deal while I was at work?? I might be in the dog house too....to be continued...
    Well, looks like its time to reply to her message, some sweetness of a deals in that letter. Good thing the bonus came in this week. So who do I turn the $$ over too...LOL.
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    dbeckom:
    jj20030:
    Heavy:
    GD, I just saw Kelly's deal earlier tonight. I'm freakin moving Monday and have to pay the movers plus probably a zillion bucks in unforseen little expenses that I'll incur along the way. It's like I'm standing on the edge of a cliff and these sadistic bastages at c.com are just trying to push me over the edge!!
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Heavy:
    dbeckom:
    jj20030:
    Heavy:
    GD, I just saw Kelly's deal earlier tonight. I'm freakin moving Monday and have to pay the movers plus probably a zillion bucks in unforseen little expenses that I'll incur along the way. It's like I'm standing on the edge of a cliff and these sadistic bastages at c.com are just trying to push me over the edge!!
    I'm considering picking up 10 of the A. Fernandez in addition to the weekend blitz. The wife is going to kill me.
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    RampMonkey:
    Well, looks like its time to reply to her message, some sweetness of a deals in that letter. Good thing the bonus came in this week. So who do I turn the $$ over too...LOL.
    You mean you don't have your paycheck direct deposited to CCOM like the rest of us?
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody seen this yet? Just caught it on the home page

I'm tempted to grab one - I've never had any of these in the perfecto vitola but there's 3 blends in the bunch I know I like & 2 I want to try. But the other 5 I don't care to try or already have in different vitolas - and I'm thinking the 2 football cigars might be worth getting for the collectible/cool display factor.

But IDK - there's so many other good cigars right now and coming out soon - you guys think this is worth the price tag?

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    I'd rather buy 3 ffp's
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This weekend's special is killing me. Why don't they ever have this stuff when I actually have the money to buy it? Like AFTER the 1st of the month!! LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    Did anyone get the most recent weekend blitz? I'm curious if anyone has smoked that style of football cigar?
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know who made the footballs?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Anyone know who made the footballs?
    I went to a B&M last month that had the foot balls but i cant rember the story the owner told me about them. I can call in the AM if you want.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    They look like a gimmick. I'd be surprised if they tasted very good, probably an aesthetic value more than a tasty stick.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    how aboot one of you guys pick this up and do a trade with me?
  • musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    I might just have to pick this up!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Music, let me know if you do! Like June bug, I would love to do a trade for one of these!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    jliu:
    jj20030:
    wanna split one? we can ship it to YOUR place so my wife won't get pissed at me... we can herf at Cigar Loft and I can come how and say "Look what Like The Month gave me!"

sound good?
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    jliu:
    jj20030:
    wanna split one? we can ship it to YOUR place so my wife won't get pissed at me... we can herf at Cigar Loft and I can come how and say "Look what Like The Month gave me!"

sound good?
    I like the way you roll robby rasta ras. PM to you
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Not a bad deal.
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Very nice deal.