Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

New Year Bury The Hatchet Pass **Is On The Move**

MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
It is no surprise to many here that I and a few other brothers started a new forum. It is also no secret that there are some here that hate me and the UHF forum and some of the member there. The fact of the matter is we are still the same brothers and sisters that you remember from our posting days on CCOM

With that said 2014 is a new year. There is no reason to hold any grudges from either side of the forum table. Forums come and go and the ones that last are the ones that work together to support and grow this wonderful hobby we all enjoy. This is what it really is all about or should be about...sharing what we love with everyone from everywhere?

So to start 2014 off with a clean slate I started a new years pass on UHF and would like to also Bury The Hatchet here on CCOM with a New Year Bury The Hatchet Pass. If you are interested please post here that you would like to be in. You have until 1-12-2014 at 11:59pm PST to get in on this pass

The rules are simple
1. You have to be a UHF or CCOM member
2. You replace what you take and you can take up to 5 sticks
3. You will need to post pics of your takes and put backs. There are some new faces here to me so i am interested in seeing what you smoke. You can call it recon
4. Lets try to keep the cigars in the $2.00 to $10.00 range. There are some really good sticks in the $2.00 range as well as bottom feeders. Lets keep the bottom feeders out of the pass
5. I know a lot of you enjoy Diesels, Gurkhas and MOW however not everyone does. So please refrain from loading up the pass with these brands.
6. When you join the pass please PM me here on CCOM your shipping. I will check my inbox daily
7. Pass closes on 1/10/2014 and will ship out around 1/13/2014

You will notice there is no requirement for post counts so since there are new members here that I personally do not know yet you will need a brother or sister to vouch for you

If this all sounds good lets get this pass going

So far these brothers and sister that have signed up for the pass and the order they will be in

Updated: This is the order of the pass

Bachuss/jlmarta
James40
Jetmech_63
Bigshizza
Echambers
Dennis King
0patience
honorknight7
lonewolf2011
rsherman24
RCY Cigars
deejmemixx
Vulchor
Medic45
Toombe
Glock1975
SleevePlz
Bobbo2009
greg2648
Marker
curtpick
MorganGeo
firetruckguy
onestrangeone
Angie1977
MTuccelli

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    All I have are Diesels and MOWs... ;)Good luck with this Mike, it will be fun to watch.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Im in..pm coming
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Kudos to you, Mike!
    We've all had our share of disagreements with each other, but I don't see how that should keep us from getting along. I'm sure there are members who think I'm a complete and total d*#k, but that's just who I am. My personality doesn't diminish my love of the hobby or the friendship and brotherhood I have with many of the members here.
    Personally, I think it's a great testament to the brotherhood/sisterhood of cigar lovers that you've posted this. What say ye, brothers and sisters? Who's in?
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Elmo coming out to play??? Like seeing you back sir.
    One God, One Truth
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    For sure sir, I'm in if you'll have me.
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Wouldn't miss this for the world...Mike is one of the most stand up guys on the forum...da bear is in.....Please.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in Mike
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    All I have are Diesels and MOWs... ;)Good luck with this Mike, it will be fun to watch.
    Wow that is all you have...I 'm sorry to hear that Seems to me you need to get in on this pass so we can help correct the problem
    roland_7707:
    Elmo coming out to play??? Like seeing you back sir.
    Oh Elmo will be playing soon. He had to order new ammo nobody has anymore of the Raji's. I think he has found one so he may be sending some hurt out since the Punisher has not revealed who they are. So are you thinking of joining in on the pass...would love to have you join in
    james40:
    For sure sir, I'm in if you'll have me.
    If we'll have you? are you kidding me. My friend it wouldn't be the same without you
    greg2648:
    Wouldn't miss this for the world...Mike is one of the most stand up guys on the forum...da bear is in.....Please.
    I appreciate the kind words, fact of the matter is I learned it from you. BTW how is that new grand baby doing? Driving the old bear crazy?
    Bigshizza:
    I'm in Mike
    The Bigshizza!...what the shizza is up brother?
  • Darth_VaderDarth_Vader Posts: 223
    Please oh please oh pleeeeeease can I play
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    Bigshizza:
    I'm in Mike
    Time for another box to your doorstep Sir!!
    Darth Vader:
    Please oh please oh pleeeeeease can I play
    Sure thing, a little of the dark side never hurt anyone. PM me the addy to your death star and we will get you in the pass...fer reel
    Bigshizza:
    MTuccelli:
    Bigshizza:
    I'm in Mike
    Brother you just cool your jets there and calm down no need for you to blow up my porch. I am still trying to fix it from the last surprise you sent.
    MTuccelli:
    Bigshizza:
    MTuccelli:
    Bigshizza:
    I'm in Mike
    YES I NEED MORE STICKS..
    fixed it for you
  • honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    Hay guys, first off yes, I'm new, here, (also new to more than 3-4 types of cigars since I started 3-4 years ago), and I will not ask for a sponsor as I have just started a few trades,
    BUT (and bare with me here :D)

I think this type of thing is great to get old friends back together and would love to join in.....
    so I have a Great Idea (for my part at least lol) I propose this....
    that I send 3 of what I have and send them next week to whomever you all decide I should send them to, plus one for them to keep for there trouble :), then when you (whomever it will be I send them to) gets them they can add it to the box and discuss between you all about it and send a random 3 from it back to me ???

if its a no go, no worries, just really like the idea behind this.
    ^^^^^Makes my head hurt!You should probably make sure you have a house, first...with all the bombs flying at you ;)
    honorknight7:
    Hay guys, first off yes, I'm new, here, (also new to more than 3-4 types of cigars since I started 3-4 years ago), and I will not ask for a sponsor as I have just started a few trades,
    BUT (and bare with me here :D)

I think this type of thing is great to get old friends back together and would love to join in.....
    so I have a Great Idea (for my part at least lol) I propose this....
    that I send 3 of what I have and send them next week to whomever you all decide I should send them to, plus one for them to keep for there trouble :), then when you (whomever it will be I send them to) gets them they can add it to the box and discuss between you all about it and send a random 3 from it back to me ???

if its a no go, no worries, just really like the idea behind this.
    Well looks like you have some trades going and that is good enough for me. So why not just join in on the pass to keep it simple. If no one minds I say you are in. So pm me your info and I'll add you to the list
    Rain:
    ^^^^^Makes my head hurt!You should probably make sure you have a house, first...with all the bombs flying at you ;)
    Is it because he didn't use the newbie thread? So brother you gonna dance around this pass or join in?
    deejmemixx:
    MTuccelli:
    Bigshizza:
    MTuccelli:
    Bigshizza:
    I'm in Mike
    YES I NEED MORE STICKS..
    fixed it for you
    Man that is just down right mean. I come in peace and you want me blown up!
    MTuccelli:
    Rain:
    Is it because he didn't use the newbie thread? So brother you gonna dance around this pass or join in?
    Haha, no, I meant it was a long read! I respectfully am going to sit this one out.
    Rain:
    MTuccelli:
    Rain:
    Haha, no, I meant it was a long read! I respectfully am going to sit this one out.
    It's all good brother, there will be plenty of passes this year to get in on
    MTuccelli:
    deejmemixx:
    MTuccelli:
    Bigshizza:
    MTuccelli:
    Bigshizza:
    I'm in Mike
    YES I NEED MORE STICKS..
    fixed it for you
    Man that is just down right mean. I come in peace and you want me blown up!
    yes elmo deserves to be bombed as well
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    I am in!! Let me know if you need my addy! Thanks!!

Rob
  • honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    pm sent, whats the protocol ?
    Bobbo2009:
    I am in!! Let me know if you need my addy! Thanks!!

Rob
    Yeah Rob looks like I am going to need your addy
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in if you will have me. Maybe someone can vouch for me. If you need my address I'm sure you can ask Elmo for it. ;)
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to join as well.