Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

1 year Anniversary "Contest" pass - Pass Order posted

My 1 year anniversary is coming up on December 25th (yes i posted here on Christmas Day, i was a little excited) and i would like to do a pass for my birthday. My pass will be Contest Themed:

All of the cigars that i have in the pass will either be from a contest that i have won or were included in a contest that i won but i have already smoked them. I ask that if you have won any contests that your puts come from that stash, but if you haven't won any contests I still want you in the pass.

One other part of the pass is that one of the things that i have won in the past year is a La Gloria Cubana "travel" humidor that i would like everyone in the pass to sign so I can remember my 1 year anniversary.

This pass will not be going out until after the first of the year because i need to pick up a few cigars that I have already smoked that i want to be in the pass. So there is plenty of time left to get in the pass.

If you want in the pass, comment on this thread and send me your addy so i can add it.

IF YOU ARE ALREADY IN THE PASS, CAN YOU PLEASE SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS SO I CAN PUT A LIST TOGETHER TO PUT IN THE PASS.

Normal rules apply:

Please keep the number of takes and puts the same and please try to keep the values of your puts the same as what you took YOU MUST POST A PICTURE OF YOUR TAKES AND PUTS BEFORE SENDING OUT THE PASS. Please post your DC# in the thread. You must be on the good traders list to be a part of the pass.

Pass order

thehilk
robgreen
No_One21
rsherman24
glock
smoke em if you got em
deejmemixx
Twistedstem
Morgangeo
waltbasil
Rain
onestrangeone
bob Luken
bobbo2009
Curtpick
reggie713
Ddubridge
90+ Irishmen
firetruckguy
Bigshizza
bluetattoo
ehehat
tyland

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    In.
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Do you really need my address? I feel like this website is like google. People ask for your information, but just as a courtesy because they ALL have it already.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    No_one21:
    Do you really need my address? I feel like this website is like google. People ask for your information, but just as a courtesy because they ALL have it already.
    i honestly don't have many people's addys, so yeah, if you could send it, it would be helpful so i can consolidate a list so i can include it in the pass
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    No_one21:
    i honestly don't have many people's addys, so yeah, if you could send it, it would be helpful so i can consolidate a list so i can include it in the pass
    I do :)
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rat's. I haven't done any trades, so I don't think I'm on the good trader's list. ROFL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
    0patience:
    Rat's. I haven't done any trades, so I don't think I'm on the good trader's list. ROFL!
    .....um i think you qualify
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Count me in brother.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if its not to late can i get in on this also?
    no matter where you go, there you are.

pass list and i marked who i have received addy's from....thanks for all the interest in this.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    You know I'm in Brian. Addy sent
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    pass list and i marked who i have received addy's from....thanks for all the intereste in this.
    Pm out brother.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    Count me in. PM coming your way!

Rob
    this has been updated with the full list and everyone who has sent me their address.....thanks again.
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Is this still open Brian? I want in!

"Please keep the number of takes and puts the same and please try to keep the values of your puts the same as what you took" --- Yeah, right
    added Ehehat and updated the addy list. I want to get this out sometime between the 2nd and the 6th. Please shoot me your addy between now and then. I am overwhelmed by all the interest in the pass. Hopefully this turns out to be a great pass.
    Going to close this on Monday and get the package out the day after New Years. Please shoot me your addy if you haven't yet.
  • ShizzsisShizzsis Posts: 263
    if its not too late would like to join the pass.....
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Shizzsis:
    "Seats taken!" Lol, what kind of gentlemen would we be to keep a nice lady like yourself out of a pass!
  • ShizzsisShizzsis Posts: 263
    you are too kind... :)
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Don't thank me, it's not my pass my comments carry no weight lol, but I am sure Brian won't have a problem with you joining the fun.
    Shizzsis:
    Of course you can......and with that i am going to Close the pass. 24 sounds like a nice even number to stop at. With how big this is, i am going to try and put it together so that different regions are grouped so that anyone that can save on shipping can save. Get me your addy's so i can get the pass order together and get this out.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    When it gets to me I can drop it to Irish if that helps broski
    Yea and me, hilk, and rob green should be in order. Doesn't matter which as long as rob and hilk are next to one after the other in some way.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    i am going to Close the pass.
    Closed, huh? That blows. I guess I'll take my HTF Tats, Viajes, Fuentes and smoke them till I puke....

Lol, just kidding. You've got a great group here for your pass. I'm going to enjoy watching this one progress. Take care of him guys...... :)
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    SleevePlz:
    brianetz1:
    Closed, huh? That blows. I guess I'll take my HTF Tats, Viajes, Fuentes and smoke them till I puke....

Lol, just kidding. You've got a great group here for your pass. I'm going to enjoy watching this one progress. Take care of him guys...... :)
    lol

i thought i had 25 in the pass, but on the list i listed onestrangeone 2 times, so if you want in you are more than welcome, but 24 is more than enough for me. I think I might be doing my 2 year pass by the time this thing gets back to me. :)
    brianetz1:
    SleevePlz:
    brianetz1:

lol

i thought i had 25 in the pass, but on the list i listed onestrangeone 2 times, so if you want in you are more than welcome, but 24 is more than enough for me. I think I might be doing my 2 year pass by the time this thing gets back to me. :)
    Well you'll likely have 2 years of cigars by the time this thing gets back to you lol
    No_one21:
    brianetz1:
    SleevePlz:
    brianetz1:

lol

Well you'll likely have 2 years of cigars by the time this thing gets back to you lol
    i know this is like talking to a wall, but i better not. Really i want to do this specifically for the humidor signing. If there are cigar.com members near you that aren't in the pass have them sign it. (cough, cough, Pete (vision)) I don't want/need the extra cigars. Just want a fine companion to the memories of the last year.
    brianetz1:
    No_one21:
    brianetz1:
    SleevePlz:
    brianetz1:

lol

i know this is like talking to a wall, but i better not. Really i want to do this specifically for the humidor signing. If there are cigar.com members near you that aren't in the pass have them sign it. (cough, cough, Pete (vision)) I don't want/need the extra cigars. Just want a fine companion to the memories of the last year.
    Yes sir. Don't worry I'll make sure the math all checks out ok? I'll keep these mooks in line. ;)
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    brianetz1:

Wonder where you got that from ;)
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    SleevePlz:
    brianetz1:

Wonder where you got that from ;)
    I couldn't resist. Your signature was right there and the closed post right above it. I had to put them together.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America