Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Birthday Bombings! FULL

TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
Hey Everyone...So, I was sitting at the B&M yesterday and talking to a few different forum BOTLs and I had this idea...Let's combine two things that everyone loves...Destroying someone and also Birthdays!

So here is how it works...

1. I will start the game off by bombing the person who signs up for January. He then needs to bomb the person who is in February, the February birthday bombs the March birthday and so on and so forth.
2. You need to send your bomb so the person receives it the first business day of their month. This gives them an entire month to plan the demise of the next birthday.
3. I will not set a limit as to what you can do, but remember do onto others what true BOTLs have done to you.
4. Remember this game is in good spirits, and supposed to be a lot of fun, so please stay within that.
5. After you sign up please PM me your address so I can compile a master list. Also, please PM if there are any restrictions (like no alcohol, or no tobacco, etc...)

Alright, lets have some fun...everyone ready?

Trident

2013 December--SleevePlz
1. January--C-Love
2. February--RobertGreen
3. March--DADDYIRISH
4. April--TheHilk
5. May--Echambers
6. June--ChuckN
7. July--kingjk729
8. August--James40
9. September--OneStrangeOne
10. October--WaltBasil
11. November--Rain
12. December--danielruas

You do not have to tell me the date of your birthday...Only sign up for the month...Lets see some names!

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Jeez...if this is still going in a year, I got November.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    I like it, however I'm not signing up to get my azz bombed!!! I am curious to see when a dozen of you guys have your birthdays...... :)
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    Trident

1. January
    2. February
    3. March
    4. April
    5. May
    6. June
    7. July
    8. August
    9. September
    10. October
    11. November--Rain
    12. December
    SleevePlz:
    I like it, however I'm not signing up to get my azz bombed!!! I am curious to see when a dozen of you guys have your birthdays...... :)
    Tony, come on now...its good fun...
    Trident:
    SleevePlz:
    If no one else in my birth month signs up, I'll take it. I monopolize enough of this forum with all my stuff as it is. Lol.
    SleevePlz:
    Trident:
    SleevePlz:
    If no one else in my birth month signs up, I'll take it. I monopolize enough of this forum with all my stuff as it is. Lol.

Look Tony!!!

Trident

2013 December--SleevePlz
    1. January
    2. February
    3. March
    4. April
    5. May
    6. June
    7. July
    8. August
    9. September
    10. October
    11. November--Rain
    12. December

All better now Tony...Welcome to the club
    HEY!!!!! I've done a nice job these past couple years keeping my Bday on the DL. The last thing I want to do is advertise it!
    i didnt say your birthday was in December, i just created an extra month for you...would you like me to create one when your actual Bday is?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I will sign up for August.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll sign on for September.
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    My birthday is January 23, so I guess I'll sign up for January. This should be fun, great idea!
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Great idea, but this is bad! I got February
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    C-LOVE:
    My birthday is January 23, so I guess I'll sign up for January. This should be fun, great idea!
    We're a week apart!! January birthdays SUCK! Everyone gets their Christmas bills and it's all over for us.. :(
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    C-LOVE:
    We're a week apart!! January birthdays SUCK! Everyone gets their Christmas bills and it's all over for us.. :(
    lol were a day apart. lol im the 22nd
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Just thinking this could be long running Bomb like PIF and MAW. The game continues on for years! Just a thought.
    ddubridge:
    Just thinking this could be long running Bomb like PIF and MAW. The game continues on for years! Just a thought.
    You think I would just let the December guy get something and not pay out...nothing in this world is free
    List edited on First post. Please if you have not PMed me with your address and if there is something you would be against like Alcohol, please do it ASAP
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,765 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Jeez...if this is still going in a year, I got November.

October here muh man! I need to get Randy anyhow.... and probably before then too!
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Trident:
    ddubridge:
    You think I would just let the December guy get something and not pay out...nothing in this world is free
    Good deal. Better sign me up for July.

Also, I guess my thought was that come next september, the mamber that signed up for the position might not still be around.
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    If April is available I will take it
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    I will take July. Lots of of good fun to be had by all.
    Tyland64:
    I will take July. Lots of of good fun to be had by all.
    ddubridge signed up for July first. don't worry though, i will get you for your bday...muah!
    ddubridge:
    Trident:
    ddubridge:
    Good deal. Better sign me up for July.

Also, I guess my thought was that come next september, the mamber that signed up for the position might not still be around.
    If they are not active participants i would probably not put them on the list. Everyone who has gone on the list has been active. If they for some reason are no longer active, we will refill their spot. I'm sure many people want in on this
    Be gentle Doc
    bump
    I should probably start thinking about what I'm going to send to Chris. Next month is going to fly by in a hurry!
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,765 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will hit the Rain ASAP. I am shooting for this week
    I will take December 2014. So I get to bomb Roman for January 2015.
    Vision:
    hey guys, I will start off by hitting tony. The dates you are signing up for are next year. And you sign up for the month your birthday is actually in.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Vision:
    WTF!