Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Idiot Of The Day

amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
Lets start it out with this GUY and add as you see fit.

Comments

• Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    ROFLMAOOOOOO
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Man.... I got really nervous clicking on this thread.....
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    bige1371bige1371 Posts: 196
  • Options
    bige1371:

Hey, I think I've seen that guy before. LOL, good one.
  • Options
    And the winner today is:

Yassir Hassan, an ice cream man in suburban Philadelphia was cooling off in a jail cell after cops found boxes of wine and bottles of urine inside his truck during a drunk driving arrest.

In the bust's most chilling detail, one bottle of pee was stashed in the freezer alongside treats that 46-year-old Yassir Hassan handed out to kids, cops said.

Officers stopped Hassan on Friday night after a driver in Middletown Township, Penn., reported seeing his Jack & Jill truck merrily weaving in and out of traffic on a southbound highway.

Cops who made the stop said Hassan looked bleary, while the truck smelled like a giant carton of rum raisin.

During a search of the truck, officers found "several" boxes of wine and at least three water bottles brimming with urine, cops said.

Police also said that there was no place for Hassan to wash his hands, Philly's WPVI television reported.

Officials at the impound lot that towed the truck said Hassan had a legal right to reclaim the truck after he was released, but they hoped he wouldn't be back on the road anytime soon.

• Options
    bipbip Posts: 483
    amz1301:
    Looks like Batman fell off the wagon again
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bip:
    amz1301:
    Looks like Batman fell off the wagon again

Also looks like that costume is a tad warm - his 'pits are wet and he needs a deodorant.

Marty

• Options
    Sorry Mr. Terminator but enough is enough. No need for a storyline unless you've been in a coma the last couple days and haven't seen this fiasco unfolding. Like they say a picture is worth a thousand words.

imageimage
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    jj20030:

I can't quite put this into words, but yea, this guy definitely earned his spot here.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i love this thread
  • Options
    letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    how about the guy i saw today driving a ford escape with the license plate nvr stl .....uh dude....you settled
  • Options
    Today was a tough one, alot of candidates out there today. After a serious debate at the workplace here we go.

All aboard the pony express: A man has been captured on CCTV trying to board a train accompanied by a pony. Shocked staff watched as the man tried to get on the train at Wrexham General station with the white pony in tow. After a conductor refused him entry, the man returned to the ticket booth where he tried to buy two tickets - for himself and the animal. The man tried to travel on Saturday's 1902 BST service to Holyhead on Anglesey with his four-legged companion. The ATW spokeswoman said: "Arriva Trains Wales allows dogs and small animals to travel on board trains. "All animals, except dogs, must be conveyed within a fully enclosed basket or pet carrier with dimensions not exceeding 85 x 60 x 60cm. Meanwhile, it later emerged the man and pony turned up at the accident and emergency unit at Wrexham Maelor Hospital, asking for treatment for the animal from doctor. A health board spokesman added: "He was politely asked to leave the premises by the Security Guard and duly left, taking the pony with him."

• Options
    amz1301:
    Sorry Mr. Terminator but enough is enough. No need for a storyline unless you've been in a coma the last couple days and haven't seen this fiasco unfolding. Like they say a picture is worth a thousand words.

imageimage

Why, gosh, yeah, Mr. Governator, sir. Anybody can plainly see why you'd go after this gorgeous hunk of femininity.... er, uh, I think...

Marty

• Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Now now, maybe she looked good 13 years ago. :D
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    JCizzle:

That is a good possibilty but he broke the cardinal rule. Don't sh*t where you eat.
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    amz1301:
    JCizzle:

That is a good possibilty but he broke the cardinal rule. Don't sh*t where you eat.
    Belee dat.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    Pretty easy call today. Prophesier one day idiot the next. Wonder if he's going to give refunds to all those people that were so convinced they spent every dime they had.

• Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    amz1301:
    JCizzle:

I want you explain this underlined passage, because where I am from it means very likely, not smaller than the chance of a bowling ball fitting through a garden hose!
  • Options
    The idiot of the day today unfortunately represents my home town. Ray Ray I love you but why would you make a statement like this. Stick to what you know baby, football. Let the lawyers discuss the lockout !!!

Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis believes there will be an increase in criminal activity if the NFL lockout lasts into the regular season. And he’s not talking about crime committed by NFL players.

Lewis told ESPN’s Sal Paolantonio that he thinks there’s a segment of the population that will be at risk of turning to criminal activity if there’s no football to watch on Sundays in the fall.

Lewis said “Do this research if we don’t have a season — watch how much evil, which we call crime, watch how much crime picks up, if you take away our game,” Lewis said. “There’s too many people that live through us, people live through us. Yeah, walk in the streets, the way I walk the streets, and I’m not talking about the people you see all the time.”

Asked to explain why crime would increase without NFL games, Lewis said: “There’s nothing else to do, Sal.”

• Options
    I know I always rob banks and do drive bye's on Sundays when there is not football on. So he does have a good point. Hold on I hear the ice cream truck coming gonna go rob some kids, later
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    I watched the first 30 seconds of this interview and had to turn it. Ray's just too wise for me. Just goes to prove if you spend as much time in the hole as he has then you are bound to get way to deep in your own thoughts. To find out more on what I think of Ray Lewis please consult my avatar.
  • Options
    Well todays idiot Kyle Pearce discredits the idea of Alan from the Hangover when he assumed masturbating on an airplane was just "frowned upon" Even after bin ladens death everyone must still be a little sensitive.

MAY 23--In another repulsive in-flight episode, a Florida man was arrested last Thursday by the FBI after he allegedly “masturbated to the point of ****” while traveling on a United Airlines flight en route to Colorado, The Smoking Gun has learned.

Kyle Pearce, 25, was busted after United Airlines Flight 340 arrived in Denver from Spokane, Washington, according to an affidavit sworn by FBI Agent Martin Daniel. Pearce, pictured at right, was named in a May 20 misdemeanor criminal complaint charging him with making an “obscene and indecent exposure of his person” on an aircraft.

As detailed by Daniel, an 18-year-old woman told investigators that she was seated in row 18 next to Pearce, who was in an aisle seat. “I sat next to a man on a plane who was masterbating [sic]. I heard a noise and looked over and saw his ****,” the teenager recalled in a written statement. She added, “He **** & got some on the seat. Then he went to the bathroom for a long time.”

The woman reported that Pearce was wearing jeans tucked into cowboy boots, introduced himself as Kyle, and said he was connecting on to Orlando, Florida. Pearce’s MySpace page describes him as a junior college student who has been a bull rider for eight years.

A passenger seated directly behind Pearce, 18-year-old Grayson Miller, recalled that, “My friend Zach turned to me and said, ‘That man is masturbating’ and in disbelief, I looked and saw his **** and he was.” In his written statement, Miller reported that, “I hit him with my book in the arm, which caused him to stop and leave to the bathroom” in the Airbus A319.

During a brief appearance Friday in U.S. District Court in Denver, a magistrate judge ordered Pearce held in custody until a preliminary hearing scheduled for 2:30 this afternoon. Court records do not include the name of Pearce’s attorney.

If convicted of the airborne incident, Pearce faces a maximum of 90 days in jail and a year of supervised release. He can also be fined up to $5000.
  • Options
    The mile high club does not recognize self induced pleasuring. Maybe next time buddy.
  • Options
    That reminds me of this chick that came to our Jail awhile back. Read below Kim Goodwine really needs to settle down — and never drink again. Ever. The 38-year-old woman was apparently well on her way to shwaty-land when she boarded a Delta flight from Atlanta to New York this weekend. After falling asleep in the wrong seat, the woman was asked by the flight crew and the pregnant passenger whose seat she was sprawled out in to kindly move aside. Kim didn’t take that so well. She started shouting obscenities and racial epithets to the crew and the woman until finally they just moved the passenger to another seat and had a federal agent sit next to Kim. After the agent identified himself, Kim began videotaping the encounter until she was told to put it away. That just got drunky angry all over again. She was then asked by the agent to move to the back of the plane with him, but she wasn’t crazy about that idea either. So she bit both of his hands instead. Kim was later arrested once the flight landed at New York’s LaGuardia Airport and was released on $100,000 bond. Ok crazy chick, I think it might be time to put the bottle down indefinitely. When you start taking chunks out of people’s flesh it might be an indication that you’re tapping those sweet libations a little too frequently.
  • Options
    bige1371:
    The mile high club does not recognize self induced pleasuring. Maybe next time buddy.

LOL

and um, t evan, don't think i missed that little avatar comment you tossed in at the end there. There have been some true champions that wore that logo but all before March 29th 1984. Wait till the season starts, hopefully.

• Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    amz1301:
    bige1371:

LOL

and um, t evan, don't think i missed that little avatar comment you tossed in at the end there. There have been some true champions that wore that logo but all before March 29th 1984. Wait till the season starts, hopefully.

Ah HAHAHAHAHAHA. I was waiting for some sort of comeback. We shall see. On a side note, I am a big Joe Flacco fan and you're offensive coordinator coached the god aweful Indiana Hoosiers to a few losing seasons.(dont really blame him tho)
  • Options
    Anyone up for drunk indoor target practice ? What's amazing is read the last paragraph, NO CHARGES FILED ?

St. Lucie County woman apparently shoots rifle at target in bedroom closet and misses, nails washing machine and floods house instead

Officials are investigating a weekend incident in which a woman apparently fired an AR-15 rifle at a target inside her future ex-husband's master bedroom closet, missing the target and blasting holes in a washing machine. When deputies on Sunday entered the home in the 5700 block of Spanish River Road, they found "a lot of water on the floor covering most of the residence," according to recently released St. Lucie County Sheriff's Office records. The 21-year-old woman said she and her husband are divorcing. She said her 33-year-old spouse called on Saturday, asking whether they could "get together." They had a "good evening," but started arguing on Sunday about reconciling. She said she told her husband she didn't want to get back together because she has a new boyfriend. She said her husband "went crazy" and started shooting indoors. She said he was firing close to her and thought he was trying to scare her. She said blood on her legs came from "the bullets hitting the washing machine and the metal shards hitting her."

The woman, however, said she also was shooting with her husband. Asked to write a sworn statement, she said, "I'll try my best but I'm drunk." Investigators found .223 caliber and .45 caliber cartridge casings in the master bedroom and a wood and metal shooting target in the closet. Bullet holes riddled the washing machine, and bullet exit holes were spotted in the wall across from the washing machine.

A deputy learned they'd been in the bedroom shooting the target in the closet. "They had done this on multiple occasions," a report states, noting both had been drinking. The husband said he was cooking on the grill outside. His wife was inside, and he ran in when he heard shots. "According to (the husband), once inside he observed water all over the floor and learned (his wife) had shot the AR-15 assault rifle, missing the target, going through the wall and striking the washing machine causing the water leak," a report states.

That, he said, is when he started arguing with his wife and told her to get out. He said metal shards struck his wife while she shot the AR-15 alone. It could be argued that firing a rifle within the confines of a bedroom is unwise. One neighbor said he and his wife heard loud music coming from the home, but said that wasn't unusual. He said he heard five to six "'pops that sounded like gun shots in rapid succession,'" but suspected they were fireworks.

About 10 minutes later, the neighbor said, he saw the husband grilling in the driveway. The neighbor noted four to five more shots coming from in the house as the husband grilled. The husband raced inside and deputies soon showed up, apparently after the wife dialed 911. As deputies watched the husband, he said, "About the arguing, she just grabbed the gun from the safe and started shooting and punching holes in the walls. The house then flooded so I went inside to clean it up."

Investigators spoke to a prosecutor and determined no charges would be filed at the time. The husband's three guns were taken from a safe and put into evidence for safekeeping. The wife walked away, saying a ride was going to pick her up. "Both parties were advised to stay away from each other," the report states.
  • Options
    Here's an interesting video. Anyone who knows anything about snapping turtles will know that the guy in the video certainly qualifies as an idiot.

http://www.wimp.com/snappingturtles/

Marty

• Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    WASHINGTON—The coming round of Pentagon budget cuts will force lawmakers to consider reducing military pay and benefits, Defense Secretary Robert Gates said Tuesday, raising an issue that could prove politically sensitive in a time of war

In what was billed as Mr. Gates's last major policy speech, the outgoing Pentagon chief said the government would have to "re-examine military compensation," consider altering the retirement system to bring down costs, and address spiraling health-care costs.

Trimming Pentagon spending, Mr. Gates said, "will entail going places that have been avoided by politicians in the past."

Secretary of Defense Robert Gates says a steep decline in military spending may force the Pentagon to abandon some missions, minimize the armed forces and possibly limit America's role in the world.

Military pay has risen steadily in recent years, as lawmakers have sought to reward troops for repeated, long deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan. Health-care costs have also ballooned, expanding to $50 billion a year from $19 billion a decade ago.

Mr. Gates's previous efforts to trim compensation costs failed. The defense secretary, who has served in the administrations of both Presidents Barack Obama and George W. Bush, tried to raise health-care premiums or co-pays for military retirees, but lawmakers were loath to raise expenses for military families during wartime.

But growing pressure on lawmakers in recent years to deliver big reductions in the federal deficit have persuaded defense planners that Congress may be willing to take a new look at military compensation.

In his speech at the American Enterprise Institute, a conservative think thank based in Washington, D.C., Mr. Gates signaled that he believed reducing compensation wouldn't necessarily hurt recruiting, noting that with the exception of Army recruiting during the worst of the Iraq war, "all the services have consistently exceeded their recruiting and retention goals."

In a series of speeches and news conferences, Mr. Gates has sought to shape the debate over the next round of Pentagon cuts. While he has overseen two separate efficiency reviews, He will not oversee those reductions, however, as he is scheduled to leave office at the end of next month. Mr. Obama has tapped Leon Panetta, the current CIA director, to replace him.

Besides the prospect of lower benefits, Mr. Gates outlined no other specific cuts. Aides to the defense secretary said he didn't want to constrain the work of the budget-review team.

The Pentagon is undertaking a sweeping review of defense priorities, with the aim of identifying $400 billion in additional cuts. Mr. Gates in recent speeches has suggested he would like targeted reductions to unnecessary programs rather than across-the-board cuts.

"He has granted them wide latitude and does not want to hamstring them in any way," said Pentagon Press Secretary Geoff Morrell.

On Tuesday, the secretary said that even as the Pentagon budget is trimmed, there are a number of new weapons systems that must be purchased, including new Air Force refueling tankers, the F-35 fighter plane and a new generation of ballistic-missile submarines. Mr. Gates underscored a point of particular urgency for the Department of Defense: the military's aging inventory of 1980s-era weaponry, paid for by the Reagan-era arms buildup.

According to Mr. Gates, the military over the past decade had invested heavily in equipment for Iraq and Afghanistan—such as specialized armored vehicles to help troops survive roadside bomb attacks—while neglecting to replace or upgrade aging tanks, ships and aircraft. The net result, Mr. Gates argued, was swelling defense procurement that yielded only "relatively modest gains in actual military capability."

Efforts to reform the bureaucracy, Mr. Gates said, also have fallen short. He criticized the proliferation of top-heavy headquarters and support organizations, saying they had become a "semi-feudal system" within the Pentagon that was difficult to rein in.

Need I say more?