Home Non Cigar Related

NFL Chat Thread...

No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
I was all mad about the Pats loss until the Dallas game started.... simply hilarious.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Chargers gonna roll down some lightning this year.
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Falcons looked great after the first few minutes. I can't wait to see their progress. Some crazy back and forth games today already.
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go Broncos! Dallas just looks pathetic. Someone needs to talk some sense into Jerry if they ever want the cowboys to get anywhere
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Miami looks improved, Cowboys... WTH?? Chiefs not so good too..
  • UnicornUnicorn Posts: 451 ✭✭
    No_one21:
    I was all mad about the Pats loss until the Dallas game started.... simply hilarious.
    Thank god I was baking and distracted. That Pats game was torturous.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ready for the broncos to kick some a$$ tonight.
  • Poopy_JonesPoopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    It's been a fun day so far. Let's see how the Broncos do. Indy should give them a good game
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well the bears are going at the best 8&8 prob worse since they had such a BS start. Great thread .
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    I was leaving my second soccer game of the night and it was 3-0 Broncos, get home 25 min later and it's 24-0?? Thought the game would be closer, I guess we'll see.

Missed this one lol
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    No_one21:

Missed this one lol

Had a second 15 hour day in a row today so missed all the action today (GO BILLS) but my buddy told me Brown Karate Kicked some guy on the return and the first thing that popped in my head was this...

Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This Broncos-Colts game is a prime example why I HATE when teams "let off the gas". Just keep up the pressure so you don't almost blow it
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    bert873:
    This Broncos-Colts game is a prime example why I HATE when teams "let off the gas". Just keep up the pressure so you don't almost blow it

I agree .... Remember a few years ago when the patriots were throttling everyone, and everyone was like WTF is up with Bellichek running the score up ..... I feel and see no reason to take your foot off the throat of your opponents neck..... Get on it and stay on it..... This is the pros sink or swim!
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kingjk729:
    bert873:

I agree .... Remember a few years ago when the patriots were throttling everyone, and everyone was like WTF is up with Bellichek running the score up ..... I feel and see no reason to take your foot off the throat of your opponents neck..... Get on it and stay on it..... This is the pros sink or swim!
    It's a 60 minute game. There's no mercy rule after peewee leagues.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

No_one21:

Missed this one lol
    In High School ball, there's a rule specifically to avoid this. It is illegal to hurdle an opponent who is not grounded. You can dive over him, you can leap over him, but you cannot hurdle -- which means foot first. Unless he is grounded, which means his knee, hands, or etc are on the ground. I imagine that rule prolly goes back before there were face masks when some kid got strap cleats to the chops. Gruesome thought. I called that foul once in 16 years as a football official. Nobody had ever heard of it. But it's there for a good reason.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    bert873:
    Old man Manning only has so much gas left.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Only full game I have seen is the Hawks game..loved it
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ray Rice doesn't like pizza for dinner.

you're OG if you get it
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    Cam Newton... You need to suck it up and I need to follow the injury report betta... :(
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Cam Newton... You need to suck it up and I need to follow the injury report betta... :(
    Did you start Cam?
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made the mistake of watching the Giants last night. Actually, they didn't do bad, they just need to improve their offense, defense and special teams, other than that they did just fine!

It's going to be a long season for me. First my Yankees bite the dust and now the Giants. Oh well, there's always next year.

Does any city have as awesome a post game show as Philly's comcast post game live? The host is Barkann, the jock is Westbrook, the expert is Ray Didinger a walking encyclopedia, and joe fan is represented by governor Rendell. Outstanding every time.

Chicago for sure does, however the best is the radio post game with Doug Buffone and Ed O'Bradovich. Chicagos Comcast post game on tv is good too, though.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    The Seahawks got owned by SD. Time of possession was like 42-18... Not good. I still believe they don't travel as good as they should. The MNF game was very entertaining, the Eagles look much improved.
    I think Seattle thought they could not lose, and next week will be different. As far last nights game I agree, could not believe that they battled back and hit the last second field goal. Nice game to watch.
    MOW badge received.
    See, that was my beef with Donovan. Seems like he never had a comeback. Other than fourth and twenty six, I can't remember one remarkable victory from the jaws of defeat. No fourth quarter leadership. I looked thru his records on the innerwebz last week, and it went something like this: in a dozen years he had seventeen 4th quarter comebacks. Pathetic. This is exactly when you want the hero who can galvanize the team, step up, and deliver.

• FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    BEAR DOWN!

Thread over...
    Could not agree more. DA COACH!!
    MOW badge received.
    Cannot recall a more lopsided game.

webmost:
    Cannot recall a more lopsided game.
    ... and even as I hit the post button, Atlanta scores again. Fifty six zip.