Home General Discussion
Options

Newbie/Introduction

Hey all,
My name is Tommy, 32 year old salty sailor, out of Buffalo, NY. I have a few friends that are members here and they are the ones who got me into cigars last summer. Since then I've acquired a modest collection, a taste for full-bodied beauties and just recently accompanied some fellow members and friends to CigarFest 2015! What a good time and hands down a great group of people! I'm here to learn and shoot the breeze, I look forward to many discussions.

Best,
Tommy - 716SMOKE

Comments

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome! I'm sure your friends here told you to put your address in your bio, very important.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    716SMOKE716SMOKE Posts: 22
    I filled in my bio I think, have to double check. Glad to be here! My two buddies have a lot of knowledge that they've shared, I'm excited to ramp up my Cigar IQ ??
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum buddy.
  • Options
    SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forums bud, hope you stick around awhile!
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Taco Tommy??
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Tommy welcome and thanks for your address its safe and sound with me! :) I'm sure our fellas will love this :)
    Brian Aka medic :)
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome! Hope ya stick around!
  • Options
    Thanks much!
  • Options
    Thanks! From what I've heard these threads can be both knowledgable and entertaining! Im in for the long haul!
  • Options
    LoL!!! Yeahhhhh buddy! What's up!? Tried to get Taco Tommy as my username here, of course it was taken!
  • Options
    Thanks much! I trust my address is secure, friend or foe; all are welcome at my sancuary!
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum.
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum Tommy, you will learn so much from these guys. First thing you will learn is not to share your addy, lol.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forums Taquito Tommy ...... JA Buffet???
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the madness Tommy. Looks like he's up for whatever lol.
  • Options
    Kingjk729; what happens at JA~ Buffet stays at JA~Buffet! U know this! Thanks for a great Cigarfest!
  • Options
    Thanks Blutattoo!
  • Options
    The3Stogies, I look forward to many posts! First someone says to make sure I put my addy in my bio, then everyone says it's a mistake to do so... Yeahhhh thinking I may need to move now.
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Looks like they got you with the old "9th Green at 9" trick with the addy haha. Welcome to the Forum and nice to see another WNYer in the mix.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome. It is nice to meet you!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum! Thank you for your service. Hope you enjoy your time here. First lesson on using this archaic forum, use the "quote" instead of "reply" to directly answer/respond to specific posts. Sadly, this forum is not super user friendly :(
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Thanks all! Now it's time to do some reading on here, looks like there's A LOT to cover!
  • Options
    716SMOKE:
    The3Stogies, I look forward to many posts! First someone says to make sure I put my addy in my bio, then everyone says it's a mistake to do so... Yeahhhh thinking I may need to move now.
    Just so I don't make a habit of catching you off guard, keep an eye on your mailbox, a small token headed your way to make up for what's happened.

;)
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey. Eric Stratton, Rush Chairman. Damn glad to meet you.
  • Options
    Well, I think I may have screwed up here.  When I posted the "address in your bio" remark, I was expecting 716Smoke to respond that his friends here had warned him about this.  I bombed him, nothing fancy like some of y'all do, but 5 sticks in the medium to good range.  The poor fellow has disappeared!  Hey, 716, come back!  and Remember, a Bomb is a bomb, no repayment is expected.  If you got flooded, well, it's OK.  Smoke them!  No one expects anything else.