Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2015 CCOM March Madness Bracket Pool

VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
Alrighty folks, time to sign up again. I have just cut and pasted the rules from prior years below with a minor tweak or two as needed. Please say you are in here and them PM me as well and I will give you the password/invite if you send me your email...will need your email to send the league invite.

Welcome, gentlemen, to the 2015 Ccom NCAA Brackets. Please reply to this thread, and please PM me if you are interested in participating so I can add you to the list and send you the password. This contest is open to everyone on the Good Traders List. This is going to work the same way as the 2010 & 2011 & 2012 &2013&2014 brackets

Rules---"Buy-in" of five sticks. Sticks should be handmade premiums only (no Quorums please.), and super-premiums are of course accepted and applauded (and if youre sending these--ie Opus, Padron Anny, Limited Tats, Davidoff, etc)---3 sticks as opposed to 5 is just fine)---Scoring will be determined by a bracket that participants will enter on Yahoo Sports (sign up instructions provided later in this post)--There will only be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prizes. The amount of sticks for each prize will be determined by the final number of participants. Losers will send their sticks directly to the winners. Senders will be determined by the whoever is after the winner on the participant list.---Brackets open on Sunday, March 15th. Brackets lock on Thursday March 19th at 12pm et. Please finalize your bracket before that date.

You can sign in at YAHOO SPORTS under Fantasy and Tournment Pick Em.....Group ID:22442 CCOM2015(the #s are what you have always needed but if not the name is CCOM2015) Group password: To be PM'd to participants

To keep better track of the brackets, please use your Ccom handle as part of your name when you register your bracket.

Current Participant List: Vulchor,RSherman, Bandy, Brianetz, Edna, EJGorman, Bad Daddy, jgibiv, Smok3y, avengethis, charlieheis, patrickbrick, pelirrojo, KenLight, Gumby,

Any issues or questions please PM me....good luck all.

Comments

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IN. PM sent
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This dumba$$ is in................................Will put together up my 5 pack right now :)
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    In...pm sent
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh, why not? In.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Edna20:
    Eh, why not? In.
    Testing your luck, eh?

I might as well give it a go. In. PM otw.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ejgorman:
    Edna20:
    Eh, why not? In.
    Testing your luck, eh?

I might as well give it a go. In. PM otw.

As this one is not up to random luck, I can almost guarantee that I will not win! But I don't like watching the tournament unless I have something to root for. Go Cuse ;) jk, I know they removed themselves from post season play.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Posts: 721
    I'm in. And Thanks.
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Invites have been sent (if you gave your email) and PMs responded to.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    would like in. pm sent

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    In if it aint too late
    Avenge----PM me if you would with your info so I can send invite & password. Otherwise, updated and sent folks.
    updated again
  • Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Posts: 721
    bump-
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In.
    Updated-----gonna be a nice pool to the winners this year, no doubt.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it too late to join this?
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    Dont forget to make your picks now that the brackets are out.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    No Patrick it is not----PM me your stuff and I will get you set up.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pm sent.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    Updated-----get those picks in, and if you still wanna sign up, get with me quickly please.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    In. PM sent.
    you got it man
  • Gumby_130Gumby_130 Posts: 40
    Hey guys I posted this to Vulcher seeing if I can get in if not no worries I'll get my trades in next year on the site. New user to cigar.com, but I have good cred with cigarbid same name gumby_130. Cigar bid is being a little weak this year, this may be the first time that they didn't have a NCAA tournament bracket I was seeing if I could join this one. I can send early, or have a vet to hold.or if somebody else is a cigarbid i'm sure that they know me if there any contest because I'm always in a contest touraments and 5er bets.
    Gumby_130:
    Hey guys I posted this to Vulcher seeing if I can get in if not no worries I'll get my trades in next year on the site. New user to cigar.com, but I have good cred with cigarbid same name gumby_130. Cigar bid is being a little weak this year, this may be the first time that they didn't have a NCAA tournament bracket I was seeing if I could join this one. I can send early, or have a vet to hold.or if somebody else is a cigarbid i'm sure that they know me if there any contest because I'm always in a contest touraments and 5er bets.
    Dave (Vulchor), providing you let him in, I will cover the cigars just in case he doesn't send. I have a feeling he will though. Your call Dave.
    bandyt09:
    Gumby_130:
    Dave (Vulchor), providing you let him in, I will cover the cigars just in case he doesn't send. I have a feeling he will though. Your call Dave.
    I will cover it. Your humi has to be empty after your recent round of disaster.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

avengethis:
    bandyt09:
    Gumby_130:
    I will cover it. Your humi has to be empty after your recent round of disaster.
    Brad, thanks for the offer but the 20 count is back on it's feet. This is my repayment for the courtesy that was shown to me back in the 2009 MM brackets by Goldy who backed me when no one knew who I was. I have a feeling that neither of us would be giving up the 5 pack anyways so the 20 count will only have to pony up what I lose.
  • Gumby_130Gumby_130 Posts: 40
    Guys I appreciate the cover but I definitely wouldn't trade my word ,to Cheat any out of cigars. And if there's anybody here on the fire department I always do a FD T-shirt and cigar trade on the other site.(it rhymes with cigarbid ) so if anyone has any extra department or Station shirts patches send you info I'm always down for a trade
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    PM sent, hopefully not too late.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
    Ken and Gumby....both in fellas, PMs to you.