Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Another numerically challenged brother

onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
Keep it simple, I said just a blind 5x
imageSmok3y may not be able to count but at least he has good taste.

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outstanding and classy nice job Ray ;) Enjoy Nathan, some real beauties in there!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    onestrangeone:

Sorry for the gurk, I got excited someone actually liked them sides me! Hope you enjoy the bunch! :)
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Outstanding and classy nice job Ray ;) Enjoy Nathan, some real beauties in there!

TY Irish, whatever you say about smok3y, ya gotta say he comes correct!
  • Options
    Retircs1Retircs1 Posts: 453
    SM0K3Y:
    onestrangeone:

Sorry for the gurk, I got excited someone actually liked them sides me! Hope you enjoy the bunch! :)
    wow nice an smooth when I look at this I do not know which one to smoke first. Great choice of fine sticks
  • Options
    Thnx Ret! And thanks to 1srange1 for the sponsor
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    keyword is "BLIND" 5-er....
    looks fine to me; that's braille for "5", look it up.

wtg ray, very nice lineup. enjoy nathan

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    Whhhhooweee that's a great hit! Nice in man!
  • Options
    Thanks all! I've learned (been bombed) what i know from this fine (loco) community! :p
  • Options
    We had a gentlemen's agreement as to the terms of this trade and I fully intend to stick to that agreement for my end of that trade (a handful of sticks that I would really like for Ray to try) however nothing was ever said about a copy of the 'newsletter' and depending on how much deeper I dig I may have to include a welcoming Tx 'Handshake'
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    onestrangeone:
    We had a gentlemen's agreement as to the terms of this trade and I fully intend to stick to that agreement for my end of that trade (a handful of sticks that I would really like for Ray to try) however nothing was ever said about a copy of the 'newsletter' and depending on how much deeper I dig I may have to include a welcoming Tx 'Handshake'
    As I recall Nathan a Texas Handshake is code for reach around... Watch out Ray ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    onestrangeone:
    As I recall Nathan a Texas Handshake is code for reach around... Watch out Ray ;)
    Well, I've already got him bent over, so...
  • Options
    onestrangeone:
    90+ Irishman:
    onestrangeone:

WAIT
    Just wait dammit.....
    You gotta at least get me drunk for that kinda craziness!
  • Options
    CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    SM0K3Y:
    onestrangeone:
    90+ Irishman:
    onestrangeone:

WAIT
    Just wait dammit.....
    just accept the texas love. I mean once its over its not too bad. Few weeks and you walk straight again.
  • Options
    Crousefer:
    SM0K3Y:
    onestrangeone:
    90+ Irishman:
    onestrangeone:

WAIT
    Just wait dammit.....
    just accept the texas love. I mean once its over its not too bad. Few weeks and you walk straight again.

For some reason Im starting to get very, very worried
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't see a problem here. Looks like 5 to me.
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    I don't see a problem here. Looks like 5 to me.
    lol!