Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Las Calaveras 2014

thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
So I was ISO the las Calaveras 2014 and bought 16, today I found a box that was unopened. I know there are guys who enjoy them as much as I do and wanted to see if anyone wanted to pull some trades. I have enough in my collection to do 3 5ers. Let me know if there is any interest.

Comments

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What would you be looking for? I am absolutely interested.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    I'd be interested. Never had one, but Seems like a lot of people love them.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    What size do you have?
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been wanting to try one so I'm definitely interested. Just depends if I have anything you're looking for
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    14 6x52 and 2 Churchill
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    i'm interested. if i'm not too late to the game, let me know what you are looking for
    I'm in what do you want?
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    jliu:
    i'm interested. if i'm not too late to the game, let me know what you are looking for
    He lives!
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    jliu:
    He lives!
    roarrrr
    I really didn't have anything particular in mind, I figured I could see what I could get. I'm just excited that I was able to find a box, and now I have it aging in my cooler til my son gets older! If someone has some other limited releases they want to trade, I'm not picky and I'm just looking to trade with good peeps that love these cigars or really want to try them
    I do but I don't. O by the way you have a package on the way. I've got stuff a year plus, but I don't hand it out like cupcakes. You need to let me/us know what you want.
    MOW badge received.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice haul!
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have a 5er available I would be up to putting something nice together and working out a trade.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    Ok so I have one fiver left. I received 2 pms
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Im interested if the fiver is still available. PM Sent
    Fivers all gone. Thanks for the pms and excited to do business with u gents
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, I missed this? I'll just have to bomb your ass
    First trade arrived. The Kid aka Rudy what a great selection. I cannot wait to try these! image
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thehilk:
    First trade arrived. The Kid aka Rudy what a great selection. I cannot wait to try these! image
    Holy cats thats nuts, great job and congrats enjoy!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    thehilk:
    Crazy! What's the Mr. Anderson?
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    ejgorman:
    thehilk:
    Crazy! What's the Mr. Anderson?

It's The One
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jimmyv723:
    It's The One
    Good one!! Google sez it's a Tatuaje.
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stubble:
    jimmyv723:
    It's The One
    Good one!! Google sez it's a Tatuaje.

It's a special release Tat for the S&S club. Great smoke
    Trade #2 from Eric, Ejgorman very nice sure, been dying to try the Basin! image
    My end showed up today. Thanks for the extras! All of these will be new to me! image
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
    Dang!!!!!!! Awesome all around!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    My awesome end of the trade. Always a pleasure doing business with thehilk.

Outstanding job as always Heff, enjoy Drew miss seeing you around here would love for you to be back and a bit more active again.
    90+ Irishman:
    Outstanding job as always Heff, enjoy Drew miss seeing you around here would love for you to be back and a bit more active again.
    I've miss my friend Drew too, I think work has been keeping him too busy! Maybe some brothers ought to take the time to send Drew a postcard. I can pass any addys along if needed.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    thehilk:
    90+ Irishman:
    I've miss my friend Drew too, I think work has been keeping him too busy! Maybe some brothers ought to take the time to send Drew a postcard. I can pass any addys along if needed.
    I haven't lost that hole yet...just flushed out. Don't make me go back.