Options

Johnhovah's Witnesses knocked on my door

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
Socked me in the face and beat me with sticks.photo 20150124_074245.jpg
"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

• Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice. I usually just get a magazine. :^)
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome haven't seen an argyle Bomb in too long!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I'd like to talk to you about Jesus"

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is awesome. Invite them back.
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is about the only time I would answer the door for them.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you now a believer?
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love a Jehovah's Socks.... *knock knock knock* "Excuse me but have you found Argyle yet?"
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You let me change your socks!!!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never even got a magazine.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did u show them your xacto knife?
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    I never even got a magazine.
    I'm sure we could arrange to send you a "newsletter"...
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    What! They came with cigars and socks? All I got the first time they came here was a watchtower mag I think. The look on their faces when I invited them in was funny though, but we had a great time. After 4 or 5 visits they presented me with a nice bible and we would sit there and read verse then discuss it.

They have a different interpretation of things, or God, than me, but pretty nice people, well polite anyways. The last time they came was around Christmas and when they showed up I was wrapping presents, Christmas music playing, house all decorated up. Clearing the table I said that's right you guys don't believe in this do you, they explained how it was a pagan holiday and all that. I said but what about Santa and the kids getting presents, family, and giving to others that this time of year should bring out in all of us. I always look forward to Christmas and giving presents because I want to. Well anyway, this time I kept them about 2 hours and when I walked them to the door I noticed their women were in the car in the driveway. I asked if they had been sitting there the whole time we were inside drinking coffee, eating pastries and discussing verse. They were, they were studying or doing something for the church. I said my God and myself would not have done that, he would have invited them in to take part, especially at this time of the year. They haven't been back since lol. But I never gave them any money either maybe that's why.
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most male JW have inverted nipples. This malady comes from folks pokeing them in the chest with a fore finger and saying "hey you get off a my porch"
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I'll do a "review" on one of the cigars
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:

And the socks too
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    jgibv likes this post

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *